Wipro off campus
Wipro is providing a great opportunity for freshers to join the massive MNC through wipro campus recruitment 2021. WILP (Work Integrated Learning Programme) and DWSD (Digital Workspace Service Desk) are two career paths that eligible candidates can choose from and then proceed to gain exposure in this huge conglomerate. Candidates of B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / M.Tech – 5 Year Integrated courses can be checked and applied online through the below provided official Wipro Registration link.
Working at Wipro
Wipro is a massive conglomerate founded in India with its headquarters located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Starting from the 1970s and reflecting majorly in the 80s, Wipro had shifted its major interests from daily consumer goods to computing, IT, KPO, and BPO services. It made history as being the first IT and software services company to get ISO 14001 certified and is wipro on campus recruitment process 2021.
About WIPRO Elite NTH
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro.
The Purpose of Wipro Off-Campus
- Wipro is almost reaching 200,000 employees globally distributed across 42 countries. The company provides a great work environment and has been declared as a great place to work with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities.
- Ex-employees and current employees have only good things to say about Wipro as the company provides a massive number of opportunities to its employees and freshers both.
- Wipro Off-campus Drive 2021 serves as an incredible opportunity for fresh graduates and 2019 graduates to gain experience working in a company like Wipro. It is highly recommended for eligible graduates to try applying for this opportunity presented to freshers from many fields.
- Wipro off campus drive For Freshers, Engineering, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- The Wipro off campus Recruitment 2021 selection rounds are Online Test, Coding Test, Email Test, HR Interview. So, candidates have to qualify in this selection process to grab a job in this MNC company. This year the Wipro company is organizing a Wipro off campus drive For 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch/ Passouts. So, they are looking for candidates who possess B.E, B.Tech, Graduation, and Post Graduation with good communication skills and other Wipro off campus Eligibility Criteria are also mentioned below. Remember that, candidates must not have any standing arrears and backlogs at the time of their registration. Those candidates will not be eligible for Wipro off campus Registration.
- To know the Wipro off campus drive 2021 Dates and other updates you can book this page. Candidates can also register for this drive through the below-given link or by reaching the main site at www.wipro.com. A lot of candidates have been looking for the opportunity to attend this Wipro off campus drive 2021 and now you have a good chance to complete the Wipro off campus Recruitment Drive Process.
Strong in Java Basics with programming knowledge
Mandate to have Good Soft Skills with a Learning attitude
Additional knowledge on Spring Boot, Microservices, Cloud, DevOps will help
Post Online assessments, every selected individual will be having a direct interview to get validated on their attitude and soft skills
A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
The officials of Wipro company will offer the best salary for the selected candidates as per their performance in the selection rounds and based on their experience.
Online Aptitude Test
Stipend during the first year: Rs15,000 + ESI
Stipend during the second year: Rs 17,000 + ESI
Stipend during the third year: Rs 19,000 + ESI
Stipend during the fourth year: Rs 23,000 + ESI
Service Contract: 60 months
Working Days: Five days a week
DWSD or Digital Workspace Service Desk
- DWSD stands for the Digital Workspace Service Desk scheme that allows graduates from various streams ranging from Bachelor of Arts (BA) to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and even B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) to apply. In this scheme, Wipro requires a service period of 36 months to be served instead of 60 months.
- Freshers who graduated in 2020 or 2021 should try applying for Wipro Off-campus Drive. Wipro is providing this opportunity for fresh graduates to join the company as its existence in the IT, BPO, and KPO industries are growing.
- Besides, it is a great opportunity for candidates from streams other than engineering to join this massive conglomerate. If one prepares a bit and brushes upon his/her communication skills, then he/she can easily score a job here.
- Knowing about Wipro and its huge portfolio of products or services can come in handy here. One must also stay confident and calm as recruiters are tasked with repeatedly analyzing the personality of the candidate. In this round, recruiters find out if the budding professional will be a capable one and a good fit for the job role or the company.
Preparing for the interview questions
Candidates should practice speaking in English often and try going through multiple mock interviews. Grammar, communication skills, and composure of future employees are also rigorously tested here. Candidates are advised to be as impactful and articulate as possible during the HR round. Further, candidates can practice answering popular questions as part of their preparation. Here are some questions that might get asked during the interview:
Why do you want to join Wipro?
What do you know about Wipro?
What can you tell us about yourself?
What are your shortcomings? How can you ensure that you will overcome them and that it will not hamper your performance?
How can you contribute to Wipro?
Is experience more important or a range of tools?
Those who want to attend the selection rounds have to complete the Wipro Off-Campus Registration then you will get the Wipro off campus drive 2021 Dates as per your location. Going through this entire page, will let you know the Wipro off campus Recruitment Drive Process, and also catch the registration link attached at the bottom of this page for Wipro off campus Recruitment 2021 For Freshers. As of now, getting a job in an MNC company is not so easy. So if you are eligible take a chance and enroll for Wipro off campus drive For Freshers, Engineering, Graduation, Post Graduation.
Questions and Answers
How To Apply For Wipro Off-Campus 2021 Drive?
Refer to the official site at www.wipro.com
On the home page, click on the Careers section
Then you will be redirected to the careers.wipro.com
Now, click on the Wipro off campus drive Registration link for Freshers, Experienced, Graduates, Professionals, Students
Then select the job category
Select the location where the Wipro Recruitment Drive is going on
Know your eligibility and other details first and then
Click on the registration link and fill in the details correctly
Upload your resume and recheck the details once
Finally, submit it before the last date.
How to Prepare for the off-campus interview?
There are three fundamental parts of the recruitment process which candidates need to clear. Preparing for these three parts well can ensure that the chances of being accepted at Wipro are as high as possible.
How to join Wipro as a project engineer?
Interested candidates should have a good foundation in programming and mathematics. One can apply for this job role through Wipro’s careers page or Elite National Talent Hunt. Candidates should also practice logical and quantitative abilities.
How is Wipro’s work environment?
Wipro’s work environment is great and highly appreciated by employees and ex-employees around the world. Wipro provides all the necessary facilities and amenities. It is also very supportive of its employees.