- The Wipro internship is an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at work where you can apply it for free and add value to your resume. So, go through this entire article carefully and then apply for the Wipro Internship 2021 In India For Freshers, Engineering Students, BCA, MBA, CSE, BBA, B.Tech. The Internship In Wipro will be organized every year and it’s your convenience to have Wipro Internship Drive-In Summer, winter. If you are a knowledge concerned candidate then don’t mind about the Wipro Internship Stipend/ Salary. because the Wipro limited may or may not offer the stipend to their interns but the candidates will learn a lot of new things.
- At present, Wipro is searching for new talent like Wipro legal internships across the globe. Many of the candidates don’t know the importance of doing the internship during studying time or after completing their education. The Wipro Internship 2021 For Students is to fill the gap between the college place and work location. Wipro is the Indian IT Services Corporation. Now Wipro is offering Internship opportunities for Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA, B.A, B.Com, CA students.
- The aspirants who are desperately showing an interest in doing Internships in Wipro need to submit a set of documents for their Training and Placement Heads in the colleges. Therefore, for more details about the Wipro Internship 2021, the candidates need to refer to this page until the end.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 200,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future
Know the purpose
- A Wipro turbo internship job in IT, consulting, and business purposes is what everyone craves for. Similar positions in Wipro Careers are proud to notify you with at most. New and educated people who hunt nowadays. It can be a good time for freshers to take advantage. Moreover, we are glad to refer you to the topmost industry in India. Even more, with the advent of breakthroughs your bad time to drop. Yet, the Wipro serves the purpose of providing well-developed strategies. The competition is fierce, for every available space. There are hundreds of aspirants here and each one is more competent than the other.
- A special Wipro internship 2020 and 2021for MBA students is MBA Internship Program. Through this program, the candidates of B schools can participate in the internship program for two months. There is another facility for the students if they can choose either part-time or full-time programs according to their convenience. From the next section, the candidates can get the entire details like Wipro Summer Internship/ Winter Internship and some others in a detailed manner.
Wipro Summer Internship 2021
The students and freshers who are eager to do Wipro summer internship can check the information from this place. Wipro Summer Internship will be a benefit for the candidates who have just completed their education and are still studying. The contenders who are free in the summer can participate in this program to gain IT knowledge. Wipro had designed a special program for the MBA Graduate which is MBA Internship (WISE).
Wipro Winter Internship 2021
The Wipro Winter Internship 2021 is very helpful for the students who are doing their graduation or post-graduation in the final year. Generally, a large number of candidates prefer the winter internship program. Therefore, those who do winter internships in Wipro can easily get the job after completing their education. So, we insist on the candidates not to miss this opportunity. The Wipro internship is available in Banking, Medical Devices, Administration, Retail, Research Management, Manufacturing, Consulting, Government, Mechanical Engineering, IT Services, Transport, Computer Science.
Wipro Internship Stipend Details
Students get less at the time of the Internship. Also, based on the full-time or part-time the officials will offer the for the candidates.
What to expect from your internship at Wipro
- In one of his interviews, Azim Premji said, ‘I was raised to believe that values are more important than money, and the work culture of Wipro is practically aligned with this statement. Post the induction ceremony, you’ll be briefed about the work culture and the project outlined by your mentor.
- On one side the mentors have a hands-on attitude to ensure that you make the best of the tenure while on the other side you’ll be given complete ownership of your job. Where your weekdays will be packed with real-time learning experiences, weekends will be an opportunity to explore philanthropy ventures carried out by the organization.
- Don’t fall behind the gaming and sports arena which has a plethora of options such as squash, tennis, cricket, badminton, etc. to choose from. Wipro is popularly known for its lush green campus and is also equipped with both exquisite eateries and modern gyms. And, last but not least, exceptional performance at the internship can always pave the way for a full-time role in the company.
Tips from ex-interns
1. Candidates are expected to have a thorough understanding of their past projects and paper presentations if any. Law students should brush up on their skills of moot scenarios for the interview round.
2. Glance through the tips section on their website and explore the ‘6-Ps ‘ of an interview.
3. An impressive TopCoder and GitHub profiles give the candidates an upper hand in the selection process.
Wipro Internship 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
This Wipro internship work from home section gives you a complete idea of the eligibility criteria. Aspirants who applied other than this qualification are not eligible to do an internship in Wipro. So the candidates who are applying have to check the criteria first and apply for the internship program.
The 10th completed, at least 50% in XII, 60% in Graduation, 65% in Post Graduation.
All the CS, IT, and Non-CS, MBA, B.A, B.Com, CA students are eligible to apply for Wipro Internship.
Wipro Internship 2021 Selection Process
- The officials of the Wipro will select the candidates through On-Campus Placement Drives at their colleges. All the selected candidates have to submit the required documents to the Training Placement Officer of their college. The selected candidates have to appear for the rounds based on their qualifications. All the CS and IT students have to take an online test with the topics of Verbal, Quantitative, Logical, and Technical.
- And, the Non-CS students have to take the Online Test involving Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical topics. The MBA, B.A, B.Cim, CA students need not appear for the online test. Therefore, they just need to bring the approval form from the Campus Hiring Manager. If the candidate has more than 75% of the academic throughout their education they no need to give an Online test. To perform well in the online test the candidates can refer to the Wipro Syllabus and Wipro Placement Papers from our website.
From humble beginnings in India as the manufacturers of refined and vegetable oil, today Western India Products (WIPRO) has expanded to six continents of the world. The company is known for its vast range of services in the field of consulting, management, analytics, etc. Apart from their myriad of services and products, Wipro also houses a humongous range of opportunities for interns.
Questions and Answers
What are the types of internships at Wipro and who can apply?
Wipro offers internships to students pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, commerce, law, computer science, and IT in Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Delhi NCR for a minimum period of 2 months. The applicants must have at least 60% on their academic cards to be eligible for a Wipro internship.
How to apply for Wipro internships?
Applying online – Internships- Wipro careers
Students in the final year of engineering can apply to the flagship program Elite. The assessment test for the same is conducted in October.
Emailing the HR personnel – You can directly email your resume and cover letter to the HR executive of Wipro or connect with the employees on LinkedIn and ask them to refer you for the role.
College placement – Wipro hires from various engineering institutions like IITs, NITs, BITS, etc. Management interns are hired through WiSE (Wipro Summer’s Experience) from premier B-Schools.
How to make the right use of the Wipro Internship Opportunity?
Make your resources in different ways and criteria.
Check online to download their form for the Wipro internship for new aspirants.
Open your eyes and be careful while listings and requirements of the company.
Fill that with your bio-data and share your experiences before submit.
The date and venue are already introduced along with the form.
And whenever you plan to join here make sure you are filled up with correct features and figures.