Amma Vodi List Check Online
- About Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List Released
- Know more about Amma Vodi List January Update
- Importance of jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal
- Crucial Guidelines to remember
- Mode of Payment
- Features Of Amma Vodi Scheme
- Required Documents For Amma Vodi
- Eligibility Of The Scheme
- Questions and Answers
The Amma Vodi scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy and through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives were given to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh. Today under this article, we will share with you all of the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme such as the final beneficiary list of Phase I which has been declared by the concerned authorities on 27th December 2019.
About Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List Released
- It has been announced by the education minister Dr Audimulapu Suresh that the Amma Vodi beneficiary list has been released online and a comprehensive list will be announced on 26 December 2020 and the final list will be announced on 30th December 2020. There are around 7274674 students from class 1st to 10th from 64533 schools of the state and there are around 10.94 lakh intermediate students.
- The benefit amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by 9th January 2021. The parents are asked to spare Rs 1000 from the benefit amount for maintenance of sanitization in the school. All the necessary actions are taken by the government in order to provide benefits to all the eligible beneficiaries. The scheme is being implemented transparently. The benefit amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account by the Chief Minister.
Know more about Amma Vodi List January Update
- The second phase under the Amma Vodi scheme was launched on 11 January 2021 by chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy from Nellore. This information has been given by education Minister A. Suresh.
- Under the second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme around 44 lakh, women will get 15000 for sending their children to school. Out of ₹15000 was deposited into the bank accounts of mothers under the Amma Vodi scheme ₹, 1000 is deducted for improving and maintaining the toilet facility in the school. The state government is spending Rs 6400 crore on implementing this scheme. The state government has exempted the 75% attendance criteria keeping in mind the current situation of covid-19.
- The Amma Vodi scheme has been implemented throughout the state in the most transparent way. There is no corruption at any level.
- This year the beneficiaries under the Amma Vodi scheme have increased in comparison to the previous year and the government is making efforts to provide Amma Vodi schemes benefits to the sanitary workers too.
- This program has started yielding the desired results as this year the government-run schools had received 3 lakh admissions.
- The civil supply department has streamlined the ration card and due to this reason, several eligible beneficiaries are eliminated from getting the benefit of the Amma Vodi scheme. The School Education Department has started the re-verification process in order to include all the eligible beneficiaries under this scheme.
Importance of jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced a flagship program known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme. It is originally a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to provide financial assistance to each mother belonging to below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2020-21
Crucial Guidelines to remember
- The Government Of Andhra Pradesh has released Amma Vodi guidelines for the year 2020-21 for and the guidelines are as follows:-
- From 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020 the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place
- All the principals are required to register and update the details of students from 10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th December 2020. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th December 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th December 2020
- The list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020. This list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria
- All those details which are advertised on the Amma Vodi portal between 20 December 2020 to 24 December 2020 are to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram/ward secretariat.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly transferred into the Bank Accounts of their mother/ guardian by the concerned department. The amount will transfer in the month of January of every year until the applicant will complete intermediate/ 12th/ +2. If the child discontinues the study in between then he will not get any financial assistance.
Features Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following features have included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin such as:-
- The funds will only transfer to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will be provided to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will be provided every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end the education no funds will provide to him or her.
Required Documents For Amma Vodi
School ID card
Passport size photograph
Eligibility Of The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized for the scheme:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
As you all know that under the Amma Vodi scheme Rs 15000 per year will be given to all underprivileged students. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to launch the Amma Vodi scheme phase 2. All the activities like obtaining personal details, Aadhar number, bank account details etc have to be completed before the last date. The headmaster of the school is responsible for enrolling all the eligible children. A timeline for fixing the correction of details, confirmation, rectification of errors etc have been fixed by the education department.
Questions and Answers
How to apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme?
The following application process should consider while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020:-
First, you have to download the application form for the scheme given
After downloading the application form, fill in it carefully.
Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
Submit at the relevant office or any government office.
How to check the Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List?
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will be displayed on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
First of all, visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme to check the Phase 2 Beneficiary List https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/.
When you land on the homepage, click on the Search Child Details option present on it.
Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- First of all, Select the District Name.
- Now Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- After that click on the Get Details Option.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
- Keep this information safe for future reference.
How to follow the Officer Login?
- First of all, go to the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/.
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, click on the OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN Option.
- Now a login page will open before you
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to click on the login link according to the district where you reside.
The login links are as follows:-
- Srikakulam, Viziangaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur Chittoor
- After that, you have to enter login credentials
- Now you can update the Board of Intermediate 2nd year child, Amma Vodi details
How to check the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List & Payment Status 2020-21?
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of AP Govt.@www.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Open the Amma Vodi Scheme Portal on the new page.
Step 3: Check the latest announcements. like- Eligible List, Payment Status 2020-2021
Step 4: Search the final Beneficiary List/ Amount Check and open it.
Step 5: Select the District name and open the list.
Step 6: Search name from the list.
Step 7: Save the list for future uses.