Digital Service Portal
Thanks to the advancement in technology there are so many incredible options that are coming up for the betterment of society. Talking of which the world of digitalization, has changed so many concepts and offer advantages with just a few clicks. The digital seva portal registration has gained quite a lot of demand ever since it started. This portal offers E-governance services digitized to ensure a clean and corruption-free environment. The government is taking better initiatives for the providence of the services to the people of its country. Various areas in India are far away from technology, the internet, and computers. Therefore, the providence of various government, educational and other online services was becoming a challenge to deliver to those areas.
Dealing with the problem of connectivity
The only reason why CSC digital seva connect is the best option is that it helps to keep people connected. The problem of lack of communication and not all areas being easily accessible are common in India. That is why such amazing solutions have come up for providing ease to the public Government of India. The CSC Digital Seva program is an amazing solution that has been started by the government to streamline government to citizen services, educational, and other online services
What is the CSC Digital Seva program
- CSC (Common Services Center) Apna Digital Seva is one of the most amazing initiatives which has been taken by the Department of Information Technology and Department of electronics along with the ministry of IT and communications and the Government of India.
- It is the front-end service delivery point that also works as the CSC digital seva portal all connect link which is enabled with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) established. It helps to deliver essential public utilities and non-government services to the end consumer (which is basically the rural population). Apna CSC is a PAN India network that focuses on making India a digital nation. Common Service Centre scheme is a scheme under the Digital India Program. This initiative has been taken by the government to deliver services related to E-governance to each part of the country.
- The CSC Digital Seva is not only dealing with the services related to the government to citizens but also providing help to the persons living in the urban and rural areas to take benefit of online booking, various government Schemes benefits, get educational benefits, and much more in this regard.
CSC portal digital seva Registration
- Once the digital seva login portal is used successfully, then there are many services to which the individual can opt too. Since CSC portal digital seva Registration is important, it works as the crucial part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) which was formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India. However, the new CSC Registration Process stopped for Some time, so now you will not be able to register a new CSC center application online.
- However, just the process of digital seva portal registration 2020 was initiated and the same will be carried out this time as well. There is a 2.5 Lac Gram panchayat in our country and these days about 3 lac CSC Center is registered under CSC-SPV.
- the digital print portal is an amazing service to not deny. Besides, you can also work in CSC As VLE by simply applying to New CSC with SHG Group OR RDD Code.
Objectives of CSC
CSC portal digital seva has certain objectives that are set already. Its primary aim is to offer services in areas where people do not have access to the internet and computers commonly. CSC is meant to provide better digital services in every area of the country. This initiative has been taken by the government to serve the rural and remote areas of the country in the best possible way. However, the other most important objectives of CSC are:
Effective social welfare schemes
Developed Financial services and educational services
Improved Healthcare services and Agriculture services
Delivering vital public and government utility services
Availability of skill development courses
Improved digital literacy
How does CSC Works
- The digital seva sindhu login process is quite simple. The person simply has to follow the steps and get registered soon. This e-Governance service India limited is a special purpose vehicle (SPV) that connects the local population with the Government department, private and government banks, insurance companies, and some service providers in the private sector using an IT-enabled network of citizen service points.
- CSC is a place from where the VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) operates its activities and serves the users.
Types Of CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registrations
There are three types of CSC digital portal registration which are as follows: -
Digital Seva APNA CSC Services
Once the digital seva sindhu csc login is done successfully, there are multiple non-government and e-governance services to which individuals can opt for. This platform deals with different financial, educational, government to citizen, business to the citizen, insurance, and VLE services. In simple terms, the services which are being offered by CSC are given below:
CSC Re-registration 2021
- Whether it is the digital seva portal new registration or the re-registration, the process is quite simple. It is, however, important to know that CSC re-registration is mandatory in all the systems for all VLEs. Every year VLEs have to re-register by visiting the official CSC portal. The re-registration dates are notified to the VLEs through the portal and its various social media accounts.
- If there is no re-registration, then VLE may not be able to make transactions. That is why it is advised to re-register within the stipulated period.
- In case the option of re-registration is chosen then VLEs must visit www.csc.gov.in and must click on the re-register link under the Application tab. After that, they must provide all the required details and proceed further.
CSC Eligibility Requirement for VLE
Applicants must be eligible enough to apply for CSC registration. They must read the eligibility criteria carefully before registration. Eligibility requirements to open a CSC and to become a VLE are as follows:
Applicants should be village youth above 18 years of age.
VLE should have basic knowledge of computers.
VLE must be motivated enough to serve local people, to disperse their responsibilities with honesty, and to be a key driver of social change by delivering CIT-enabled services.
The minimum age of applicants must be 18 years.
Applicant must have qualified class 10th from a recognized board as a minimum level of educational qualification.
There is no restriction on gender, anybody who is eligible can apply.
Applicants must have fluency in reading and writing local dialect and should have basic knowledge of English.
The process of digital seva portal registration is not difficult. But it is important to value such an option. Individuals can utilize entire government schemes with ease by visiting the CSC center and meeting the people working there. CSC's digital Seva program is meant to help the residents of the different areas of the countries with services that are officially related to the government.
Questions and Answers
What is the process of Apna CSC registration for you to know?
CSC registration can be completed via the online platform only. For the applicants, it is recommended to get ready for registration with scanned documents.
A working contact number and email id are important to get registered. As the application is based on a prescribed format, therefore, it is highly recommended to read guidelines thoroughly before submitting your application.
Visit the official website of https://register.csc.gov.in/
Go to Apply > Click New Registration
Follow the instructions and enter the mobile number and email Id. Make sure that you are adding the contact number which is given on your Aadhaar card. Solve the captcha and Submit
After completing the authentication process fill the application form carefully.
Provide the details which have been asked in the application including personal details, Kiosk details and banking details, etc.
Uploaded your latest photographs
Fill in the details of the infrastructure.
Review your application before submitting it.
After application submission, an acknowledgment email will be received.
How to register for TEC?
To register for TEC you need to click on the link http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/register
After clicking on the given link, the registration form will appear to you in which you will have to fill-up the form.
You need to enter your details and need to upload a photograph whose size should not exceed 50 KB.
After submitting you need to pay the registration fee which is 1479.72 Rs. Including GST.
Once you submit the registration fee you will receive a username and password.
Now you need to log in with the username and password received
After login successfully you can see your dashboard where 10 modules for the course will be available.
You need to qualify for each module which consists of 10 questions each.
After qualifying all modules a TEC certificate will be generated for you.
Now from this TEC number, you can apply for a new CSC VLE whose process is given below.
How to check CSC application status?
After completing the CSC registration, all the applications are forwarded for Quality Check. Applicants can track their application status with the help of application no.
They can follow the given procedure to check the current status of their application-
Click on https://register.csc.gov.in/
Click on the relevant link given under the “Track Application Status” tab.
Enter the application reference no., captcha code, and click on the “submit” tab.
Application status will appear
How to view CSE Credentials?
Those who have already registered as VLE are entitled to receive Digital Seva and DigiMail credentials. They can update their VLE profile by using the CSC portal. By following the given steps, they can view their credentials and update them as per their choices-
Click on the “View Credentials” tab.
Enter 12 digit CSC ID, captcha code, check consent and proceed by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Finally, CSC credentials will open.
How To Reprint Application?
Go to the official website, of CSC digital Seva Kendra https://register.csc.gov.in/.
The Homepage will open in front of you
On the homepage, you are required to click on Apply tab
After that, you have to click on the reprint application
Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your application reference number and captcha code
After that you have to click on submit
The application will be on your screen
By following this procedure you can reprint the application
How to Update UID Token?
Visit the official website, of CSC digital Seva Kendra https://register.csc.gov.in/.
The Homepage will open before you
On the homepage, you are required to click on the apply tab
Now you have to click on update UID token
after that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your VID number, CSC ID, and captcha code
After that you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can update your UID talking