eKharid Registration Slip
- Many websites have been developed in recent years to assist farmers and their convenience; similarly, Haryana State has launched another portal called E-Kharid. On the website, the farmer can register. They can also sell harvests at the greatest possible price. Farmers can use this site to sell their produce at the greatest price by providing information about their crop at the time of sowing.
- To register, candidates must go to the official website and properly fill in the scheme name, harvest year, land area, fort number, landowner data, bank account, personal details, and so on. Farmers can use this portal to register and log in from their phones, computers, and other devices at home. Farmers in the state of Haryana can register by visiting this website.
What is eKharid
- Haryana's government launched Ekharid, an online portal for farmers, in 2016. The ekharid framework was dispatched for Haryana in September 2016 by Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan and Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, with the goal of engaging farmers and extending the ease of working together to brokers.
- In farmer registration, the ekharid Haryana gov would engage the straightforwardness of cooperating with the traders and will empower the farmers by supplying progressive information and the perfect portion.
- The Haryana government has delegated to the State Agricultural Marketing Board the task of providing farmers with the minimum support price for their crops.
Goal of the E-Kharid
The goal of creating this website is to assist farmers so that more and more farmers can profit from it. Previously, registration on the e-Disha website was required to perform agricultural sales. However, now that this portal has been launched, you can register and sell your crop at the correct price. Farmers will benefit from this, and their income will rise as a result. If the farmer wishes to register, they must go to the proper website and do so.
Benefits of e-kharid portal
They can easily register as farmers on the website with the help of this portal.
Farmers can get the best price for their crops by using this website.
Farmers can also access this portal from their mobile phones because the UI is very user-friendly.
This gateway will also shield farmers from brokers, ensuring that their complete harvest money is transferred to your account.
Registration instructions for the eKharid Portal
On the eKharid portal, you must fill out some critical information in the enrollment structure.
First and foremost, the applicant must be a Haryana resident.
The applicant must have an Aadhar card.
To be eligible for entry, the candidate must be at least 18 years old.
A genuine mobile phone number is required for the candidate.
Information will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number, so enter a valid mobile number.
The applicant must provide the date of birth as it appears on their Aadhar card.
The applicant may submit a duplicate of anyone record, such as an aadhaar card, a driving permit, a resident ID card, and so on.
eKharid online registration process
Before you register, there are a few things you should know. When candidates register, they must enter their active mobile number so that they can obtain information on their mobile number. The applicant must have an Aadhar card. They must also keep a passbook in order to fill out bank information.
Farmers who want to register can do so by following the steps outlined below and taking use of the E-Kharid website.
Applicants must first visit the official website http://demo.ekharid.in/.
The farmer registration link will be available on the main page after you open it.
The registration form will display on the following page when you click on the registration link http://demo.ekharid.in/MMS/FarmerRegistrationOpen.
Fill in the Aadhaar number first, followed by the mobile number, in the form.
They must now provide their personal information, such as their name, father's name, state, district, village, state, and so on. Following that, they must enter their address.
They must now enter their date of birth and select the proof of identification document that they wish to upload.
They must now upload both an ID proof and a passport-sized photo.
They will then be questioned about the land. If they have land, they must click Yes and enter the information of the land area. If they don't have land, click No.
They will now be asked about Kisan Credit. If Kisan Credit is there, the credit card number must be provided. If there is no Kisan Credit Card, the No option must be selected.
They must now provide bank information such as bank name, IFSC code, account number, account holder name, and so on.
They must then upload a copy of the first page of the passbook. After that, customers must select the Continue option.
On the next page, the seeding details form will appear, in which they will be asked for the name of the scheme, the year of harvest, the area, the fort number, and the owner's information.
They must now select the submit option. Take the printout of the ekharid registration slip.
Bank Account Passbook
Passport size photo
Land records details
Frequently asked questions
What is the function of the ekharid portal?
The government of Haryana provides the e-kharid portal. The portal is for selling farm food at market-competitive pricing.
How do I sign up for the ekharid portal?
Users must first visit the official portal to register for the portal. The registration period is specified on the site and is only available for a limited time.
When will I be able to enrol for the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana?
Anyone who wants to take advantage of the plan can do so by registering on the e-kharid portal within the crop's designated time.
Do I only need to register once on the e-kharid portal?
No, each time a farmer registers a new crop, he must re-register to receive the benefit money.
When will I receive my compensation?
The compensation sum will be credited to the beneficiary's account within 15 days of the J-Farm sale.