UP Ganna Payment
- Uttar Pradesh is one of the biggest states in India and a leader in crop production. Uttar Pradesh is also a leader in sugarcane production. This is good news for all the farmers of Sugarcane because now they will get increased prices for their sugarcane production.
- The sugar industry is one of the biggest industries in India and sugarcane production is one of biggest production in Uttar Pradesh. In a meeting with ministers, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh announced an increase in the prices of sugarcane. This portal has been started to bring transparency in the sugarcane and sugar industry so that there is no cheating of the farmer. On this Portal, you can check UP Sugar Mill Payment Status 2021.
UP Ganna Parchi Calendar 2021
Sugar Industry and Sugarcane Development Department, Uttar Pradesh Government have launched a scheme named up ganna payment 2019-20 Calendar. Department has also launched the UP-Cane App for it. The Sugarcane farmers can benefit through www. caneup.in website. Through this online portal, farmers can get information about the sugarcane slip calendar, slip survey report, issue of slip, sugarcane weights, payment, etc. without going around the sugar mill. By helping with this online portal, farmers can save time and money.
UP ganna payment Status 2021
If you want to sell your Ganna (Sugar Cane) in government mandi, Then you will get your ganna payment soon. Every year farmers of India Specially in Uttar Pradesh sell their ganna crop to the state government at MSP. Now, this year procurement will start already and if you want to sell your crop, then you need to visit the official website of the department. All the farmers from Uttar Pradesh who submit their Ganna (Sugar cane) to the government, are now waiting for the Payment. If your payment didn’t reach you, then you can check the Up ganna payment status 2021-2022 online.
Some major points of Ganna Payment Status
- There are 49 lacs registered sugarcane farmers in Uttar Pradesh and 33 lacs farmers are doing the production of sugarcane.
- There are 169 Cooperative Sugarcane Development Societies and Sugar Mill Societies under the sugarcane development department.
- The task of these committees is to provide machinery, pesticides, and agricultural investment fertilizers to the ganna parchi payment for farmers under the sugarcane development department.
- Farmers will get transparent services under this official portal. As we all know that there would be no agent involved in this payment procedure and farmers will get money directly in their bank accounts.
- Farmers will get around 12,000 crore rupees from government and private sugar mills.
- There are a total of 50 lacs of farmers who are dependent on sugarcane production and eagerly waiting for their payments.
- Because of the lockdown farmers don’t get any payment.
- Sugarcane is cultivated on around 28 lacs hectares of land in Uttar Pradesh.
- 127 lakh tons of sugar is produced by 119 sugar mills by 1119 lakh tons of sugarcanes.
- The leaders of the Bharatiya Kisan Union met Yogi Adityanath, in which the farmers of the new state, the past dues of the farmers, the sugarcane price should be increased and special things were discussed to make the MSP a law. In a special meeting, on behalf of the Farmer's delegation, Yogi Adityanath assured to do it before the session regarding the payment of sugarcane.
- Uttar Pradesh usually remains in the headlines regarding sugarcane payment arrears. But the farmers of Haryana are also facing this problem. However, here the price of sugarcane per quintal is Rs 25 more than that of UP. The state government has released an amount of Rs 315 crore as a loan to cooperative sugar mills for payment of total arrears of sugarcane farmers for crushing season 2020-21. Because the mills have kept the dues of the farmers. Now sugar mills will give this money to the farmers.
Which sugar mill got how much money?
34.50 crore to the cooperative sugar mill of Panipat.
14.60 crore to Rohtak's Cooperative Sugar Mill.
Rs 36 crore was given to the cooperative sugar mill of Karnal.
Sonepat's cooperative sugar mill got Rs 33.30 crore.
32.70 crore to the cooperative sugar mill of Shahabad.
Jind's cooperative sugar mill got an amount of 20.60 crores.
33.50 crore was given to the sugar mill of Palwal.
The share of Meham's cooperative sugar mill came to Rs 48 crore.
-The cooperative sugar mill of Kaithal got 31.80 crores.
Rs 30 crore was released to the Co-operative Sugar Mill of Gohana.
Production of jaggery to earn money
- Officials told the Chief Minister that in the crushing season 2020-2021, a total of 120 sugar mills were operated in the state, against which the cane purchase made by which 1,028 lakh tonnes, the cane price of Rs 33,025 crore was payable. Against this target, more than Rs 27,750 crore has been paid by the sugar mills.
- The present government has opened an escrow account, which is jointly operated by the sugar mill representative and the district cane officer-senior cane development inspector. 85 percent of this account has been earmarked for the payment of farmers. Due to this, the payment of sugarcane farmers is being done easily.
- The cooperative sugar mills of Meham, Kaithal, and Palwal have also produced 630.16 quintals of jaggery during the crushing season of 2020-21. So that income can be increased. Similarly, work on the project for bio-fuel has been started in the cooperative sugar mill of Kaithal. Which will soon be started in other cooperative sugar mills also.
Making the use of App
- The sugarcane department has completed the survey for the sowing of the crop to be done by the farmers. After the completion of the survey, the department has also uploaded its details on the app and asked the farmers to see it. It has also been said that if there is any problem from anywhere, then it should be rectified by contacting the department. Given the arrangement of SMS slips, farmers should also enter the mobile number through their app.
- After the recently completed survey, the Sugarcane Department has decided to perform the survey through E-Ganna App to know and rectify any problems arising in it. Farmers have been asked to put the code issued by the department on the e-sugarcane app and inform the department in case of shortage after seeing the area of sowing of their sugarcane crop. It has also been said that this time only SMS slips will be sent to the registered mobile number for the supply of sugarcane. In such a situation, ensure the registration of your mobile on the option given on all the farmer's app. This should not be neglected, as it will cost the farmers heavily.
To check Ganna's payment status, you have to login into an official portal of the department which is www.upcane.gov.in. Enter your village or farmer code to login into this portal. You can add a new farmer into this portal by using the add farmer tab. Uttar Pradesh Government has started a new process for farmers of UP, they can check the Cane Parchi Calendar Online. The Sugar Industry and Sugarcane Development Department have launched a website and UP Cane APP or E-Gaana App Download for it. Farmers can check the UP Cane Rate, Payment Status Wise from the official website at caneup. in. Through this online portal, farmers can check the complete details of sugarcane supply and rates and slip issues.
Questions and Answers
How to check the Ganna payment status of Uttar Pradesh?
Visit the official portal of the department www.upcane.gov.in
On the home page choose your sugarcane mill and district.
After choosing a site related to Sugarcane mill, it will be opened in front of you.
Now you have to choose the farmer/ officer login option.
Now you have to enter farmer code or village code to login Into the portal.
After login, all Information regarding the Sugarcane calculation account will be in front of you.
Now you have to choose the Sugarcane payment tab. If you have gotten your payment then you can find all the payment information.
You can take a printout of it or a screenshot on your mobile for future reference.
How to Online UP Ganna App Download Website?
On the Home Page, Scroll Down and click on the “View Statics button”
Now enter the captcha code and click on the View button.
Select your district, factory/Village, Grower.
Enter the UGC code and click on the search button. Complete detail will appear on the screen.
How to see sugarcane payment Up ganna payment?
In this, farmer brothers, you will be told how to check the payment of sugar mandis of any district of UP.
The farmer has to open the given link in the Chrome browser of his smartphone - Sugarcane Price Payment.
The farmer will see a code, after entering it in the course, click on Next
Now the farmer has to select his district, sugar mill and finally, you have to select your village.
Now the farmer has to enter his Farmer Code which was given in the slip/reshift while selling sugarcane.
The farmer will get the complete details of his sold crop and the payment status will also be shown.