HSCAP Kerala second allotment list released for plus one admission. Candidates can check the allotment list at hscap.kerala.gov.in.Kerala plus one admissions second allotment list has been released on the official website of the higher secondary centralized admission process (HSCAP). Concerned candidates can check the allotment list at hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- The Kerala Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process (HSCAP) which administers the plus one, or Class 11, admission in Kerala has released the second allotment list. Candidates, irrespective of Class 10th boards under which they appeared for the exams and have applied for admission in Kerala Plus One Classes can now check the second allotment list on the HSCAP website -- hscap.kerala.gov.in for the 2021-22 academic session. The HSCAP Kerala is a single-window admission process.
- The HSCAP counselling process is being conducted for admissions to class 11 or Plus One for various schools and institutions in the state of Kerala. Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process or HSCAP is a single-window admission process for Class XI admission. The application process went on throughout the month of August.
- The admission process is conducted for admission to 2,077 higher secondary schools across Kerala including 818 government, 846 government-aided, 361 private and 52 residential or technical schools.
Role of the online portal
- To check and access the HSCAP Kerala Plus One admission 2021 allotment list, students have to log in on the official website with credentials including registration numbers and dates of birth. The details including school lists and course lists for the Kerala Plus One single window admissions are provided on the HSCAP website.
- In order to cater to admissions for the first year of higher secondary education in Kerala, the department of higher secondary education has chosen a one-stop solution for the online registration system, which is called HSCAP. This portal is a convenient method for students who could opt for their desired course in the desired school promptly. The allotment process for HSCAP gets rid of the requirement of submitting various applications for different courses in different schools. With the help of HSCAP, admission process candidates could apply for a lot of courses in any school in a district via this portal. In this article, we look at the applicability and eligibility to apply for the same.
- Students who aspire to get enrolled for first-year higher secondary admission must register their details online for plus one admission via the HSCAP Website. The Kerala Government has increased the availability by 20% to promote higher education for all students who aspire to continue their education.
HSCAP Registration Eligibility
Candidates must have passed SSLC or 10th class from any recognized board.
The aspirants eligible for the admissions are not age bound. However, it depends on the specified school or college, and it could be understood from the portal that belongs to the specific school or college.
The selection of the candidates is on the basis of the merit marks of the 10th class.
The application fee for the applicants is Rs.25
- The aspirants should pay the application fee along with the application online. The aspirants can check the official website of the school or college they are applying to to understand the fee details. The application is dependent on the category of the students. The Principal of the school must sign the application along with the seal of the school. The interested candidate must retain the acknowledgment slip for the following procedures. The application fee is Rs 25, and it must be paid along with the submission of the application for Kerala Plus One Admission.
- New students who aspire to submit and apply for Kerala Plus one +1 admission 2018 must check all information if it has been filled correctly. The re-edit option is not available after the submission of the application.
The Directorate of General Education has released Kerala Plus One 2nd Allotment 2021 results. Students would now be able to check HSCAP second allotment results on hscap.kerala.gov.in.The last date to confirm seats and complete the admission process is October 21, 2021.
Rules to not ignore
- The merit list is being prepared on the basis of Kerala SSLC or class 10 marks obtained by the students. Due to high percentages this year, the state government had earlier said that there will be an increase in the number of seats. The Kerala Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) had released the first allotment list in September.
- Students who make it to the second list must take their admissions within the time period to be provided by the Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process (HSCAP). Those who fail to take admissions will not be considered for subsequent lists.
- As per HSCAP official notice, students can confirm their seats with the payment of the admission fee during the admission process. Students who have secured higher options or new allotments should get permanent admission within the prescribed time of the HSCAP second allotment letter.
- Those who have applied in the main stage but have not received the allotment can renew the application to be considered for the vacancies published for the supplementary allotment. Students are advised to keep a check on the websites shared above for more updates on Kerala Plus One 2nd Allotment 2021.
The students who have applied for Kerala plus one admission could check for the status of seat allotment from the official website of HSCAP. The board would publicize the Kerala Plus One College Letter 2018 in July 2018. The board then prepares the seat allotment based on the student’s educational merit list and aptitude test, by the end of this, and then the officers allocate the seat. The aspirants would receive the Kerala 11th Class Seat Allotment Letter by accessing the registration ID and password. The applicants could review the letter and confirm if any details are incorrect. The board will intimate the aspirants with the details of the seat allotment.
About the Kerala Plus One First Allotment Result 2021
Huge numbers of candidates have applied to the HSCAP Kerala Plus One (Class XI) Admission Form for Session 2021-22. The application form process for DSHE Kerala +1 Admission has been completed. And DHSE has also released the Trial Allotment Result on 13 September 2021. Now this time all the candidates are eagerly waiting for their HSCAP Plus Second Seat Allotment Result for a very long time. We are suggested to call the candidates as per the official notification or schedule DHSE Kerala released the Plus One 2nd Seat allotment result on 6th October 2021. After declaration seat allotment candidates can check their college and school allotted results. Then submit the junior college/ School application fee through online mode.
About the Kerala Plus One 2nd Allotment 2021: What’s next
- Candidates who have made it to the allotment list will have to get their documents verified and pay a minimum fee to reserve the seats. Any discrepancy while verifying the documents will result in the cancellation of admission.
- The government had earlier said that 20 percent more seats will be added in the northern districts of Kerala colleges such as in Tahsur and 10 per cent seats will be added in Thiruvananthapuram districts from this academic year. The HSCAP had earlier released a trial allotment window for candidates to cross-check all the information. They were asked to report any error in the details of the list to the authorities.
The first allotment list was released on September 22. The trial allotment list was released on September 13. Last year, the HSCAP Kerala trial allotment list was released on September 5 while the first allotment list was released on September 13. The admission on the basis of the first list was done between September 14 and 19.
Questions and Answers
How to check Kerala HSCAP second allotment list?
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. hscap.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: Find and click on Link for Candidate Login
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with login fields
Step 4: Select the concerned district and input the necessary information
Step 5: Your HSCAP Kerala Second Allotment List 2021 would be displayed
How to Download Kerala Plus One 2nd Allotment 2021 Result?
Step 1: Visit the official website of HSCAP Kerala – hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2: Then wait to open the home page of Kerala HSCAP.
Step 3: Now search the 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2021 and click on it.
Step 4: Enter your required details – Form Registration Number, DBO, and Select District.
Step 5: Then click on the submit button.
Step 6: Your First Seat allotment result will appear on the screen, you save it.
How to Fill the Online Application Form?
Step: 1 – Web Portal hscap.kerala.gov.in.
The applicant must visit the official website hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Step: 2 – Apply Online – SWS
Select Apply Online – SWS (Single Window System) from the home page.
Step: 3 – Enter Applicant Details
Select the district in which the applicant has to make the application. Complete the following information about the student:
Step: 4 – Filling the Form
The applicant must fill in the form available on the web portal online. Finally, the applicant must upload the required documents and submit them before the last date of application.
How is the Selection Process followed?
Post submission of the application, the board authorities check the candidate application.
The board selects the aspirants based on the qualification merit list or aptitude test.
The officers further check the percentage of the candidate’s previous education marks and then provide the admission.
The shortlisted candidates from the aptitude test would be eligible to get admission.
The applicants must visit the web portal regularly for further update