NIELIT has organized online examinations for the CCC, BCC CC+ and ECC courses. The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology has not provided the result declaration date. It is expected that the NIELIT CCC Exam Result will be declared as soon as. Candidates who have participated in CCC Examination will soon be able to check CCC BCC Exam Result from here on this web page after the official announcement. So all of the candidates are advised to keep in touch with this page for more updates regarding the NIELIT Examination.
NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2021 October
- NIELIT is one of the National Examination Body in India, which accredits Computer courses in ‘O’, ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ level approving institutes/organizations for conducting particular courses, specializing in the non-formal sector of IT education and training. The length of courses is 20 hours for ACC, 36 hours for BCC, eighty hours for CCC, 126 hours for CCC Plus and 200 hours for ECC. These courses are Conducted under the Digital Literacy Program under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is going to release the admit card for Computer Course Concept 2021 Examinations. As per the latest notification, students who have applied for the examination will be able to download their admit card for CCC November 2021. Candidates who have applied successfully for Computer Course Concept 2021 will be able to download the NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2021 from the official website – student.nielit.gov.in on its Candidate Portal. NIELIT conducts the C.C.C. online test every first Saturday of the month. As and when available, we will update you with the direct link to the CCC Hall Ticket 2021.
CCC Admit Card 2021
- The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) had published the notification for Computer Course Concept CCC 2021. CCC is a kind of entrance test that is mandatory for the candidates who want to do a Computer Course from NIELIT. CCC November 2021 will be in the written examination form. All the students who want to appear in the CCC Online Test can register for the exam at the earliest. National Institute of Electronics and IT conducts this examination every month and based on the obtained scores, candidates are shortlisted who can take admissions in various kinds of courses of their particular choice.
- All applicants who had registered successfully for CCC online exam 2021 shall be eligible to appear for the Computer Course Conceptination 2021. As mentioned above, N.I.E.L.I.T. will upload the hall ticket for the CCC Exam at their official website portal – www.student.nielit.gov.in So, download the CCC Online Admit Card 2021 and know the exam timings, reporting time, and venue/center of the test.
- CCC Examination will be conducted on every first day of the month but due to Covid Pandemic, this examination will be postponed for May/June/July/August/September/October/November/December Cycle. As soon as the date will be decided by the NIELIT officials, we will provide you with the direct link to download the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of NIELIT @ student.nielit.gov.in or visit Sarkari Result
Details available on CCC Hall Ticket 2021
Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
Examination Centre Address
Exam Start Time
Gate Closing Time
Date & Time for the examination
CCC July Admit Card 2021 Date
- NIELIT had invited online applications for the Computer Course Conceptination earlier. After their registrations, all candidates were waiting to hear about the announcement of the CCC Online Exam Date 2021. As per the recent update, NIELIT has Postponed the CCC Examination which was previously scheduled to be held. All candidates who are preparing for the C.C.C. The Entrance Test must check the latest notifications from NIELIT, New Delhi Website, and all the candidates are advised to follow all the instructions mentioned in the admit card and check all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, candidates would be solely responsible for the consequences if he does not correct it.
- NIELIT CCC Online Application Form 2021 has been started now, at student.nielit.gov.in. This course is beneficial for all those who want to learn the major concepts of Computer and deal with Computer Applications.
- All the details regarding the CCC Course Fee, Online Registration, Exam Dates, Admit Card, and Final Course Certificate are mentioned in this writing handout. NIELIT CCC Online Registration 2021 is open for July and August 2021. So, hurry up and register yourselves here using the link below.
- NIELIT offers a wide variety of courses to candidates in the field of Electronics and Information Technology. After completing the course the students are given certifications. This will help them NIELIT CCC Online Apply 2021 in different streams for job purposes. The NIELIT is taken care of by the Ministry of Information and Technology.
CCC Online 2021: Course Fee
NIELIT CCC Course Fee 2021 is Rs 500. The service tax on the application fee is additional. Candidates can fill the NIELIT CCC Online Application Fee online 2021. The candidates who wish to enroll in the course can do NEFT/RTGS/Credit and Debit Card. The link will be activated when the exam registration starts. The registration will start in the present month.
Application Form & Fee NIELIT CCC 2021 Computer Course
- The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology offers a Computer Course to the candidates who wish to learn computers. The need for basic knowledge of computers is required in almost all walks of life. There are people who are appointed in the field of accounts and database setups but they do not know how to operate on the computer. Thus, this is the course that you can go for in order to establish yourself.
- NIELIT CCC Course duration is 80 hours. Candidates can apply to NIELIT CCC Online apply 2021 and register themselves online on the official website of NIELIT at student.nielit.gov.in. Or, they can also use the link provided by us to apply for the course.
Who can apply for NIELIT CCC 2021 Online Course student.nielit.gov.in?
- Though any candidate can CCC Online Apply 2021. But, the specifications as mentioned on the official website student.nielit.gov.in are that the candidates who are recommended by private institutions or Government colleges can NIELIT CCC Apply Online 2021. Other than this, candidates who have not been recommended can also apply. However, the application fee charges remain the same for all the applicants. To apply online use the link provided in the below section.
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) will declare the Computer Concept Courses Result of the November Cycle. The examination will be conducted in November 2021. Aspirants can check the NIELIT CCC Results from the official result page. Students need to go to the official page www.nielit.gov.in or www.student.nielit.gov.in for more information.
How to download NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2021 November?
Visit the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Official Website: student.nielit.gov.in
You will see the homepage of NIELIT, New Delhi.
Go to the Admit Card Notification section.
Click on the “CCC Admit Card 2021”
Enter, Examination year & Exam Name.
Then, Enter “Application number, DOB, Captcha Code.”
Click on the “View” button.
The admit card for the CCC 2021 Exam will appear.
Download the PDF of the online admit card as prescribed.
NIELIT has conducted CCC BCC Exam in the month of April. A large number of candidates have applied for the application form and they appeared in the written examination. They are now looking at NIELIT CCC BCC Result 2021. Exam results are very important for all candidates to know exam performance. The department has not announced any date of the Result announcement. The NIELIT will publish the CCC Result July on its Official Website.
Questions and Answers
How To check NIELIT CCC Computer Course Result 2021
All candidates who have appeared in the examination have to check their results online from the official website. Here we have provided some basic steps you should follow and check your results.
Students first need to open the official website http://student.nielit.gov.in.
Find out the View Result link and click the link.
Now Select the Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) link.
Select Examination Year and Examination Name.
Enter Roll Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
Click on View Button.
The result will appear on screen, take a printout for further use.
How can a candidate get registered with the NIELIT?
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ at http://student.nielit.gov.in
- Select the Certificate Course ‘O/A’/B/C’
- Fill Registration Application Form
- Upload your Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Submit Registration Form
- Note down Unique Application No.
- Take Print Out of Application Form for future use
- Pay Registration Fees through Online Payment Option (CSC-SPV, NEFT/RTGS, Online)(if payment option selected is ‘Candidate directly to NIELIT’)
For institute Candidate:
• Follow steps from 1-7 as above of Direct Candidates.
• Payment option: ‘Candidate directly to NIELIT’
• Pay Registration Fees through Online Payment Option for one or multiple candidates
• Institute will verify the candidates by selecting one Level using their login id and passwords.
• Pay Registration Fees through Online Payment Option for one or multiple candidates (if payment option selected is ‘Accredited Institute’)
• Online dispatch of the registration application forms to NIELIT
How do I check the status of my Registration Application to any course?
Registration application status can be checked in the online student Portal http://student.nielit.gov.in by supplying the Registration Application No. received during the filling up the Online Registration Application Form (ORAF)
How can I know whether my application has been considered or not?
A list of newly registered candidates is made available at our student portal, http://student.nielit.gov.in from August and February onwards for January and July exams respectively.
Candidates can see/check their registration application status from time to time by clicking on ‘Certification/Courses => level=>
Check Application Status by entering application no. and date of birth in the student portal
What are the different methods of making payment for Registration?
There are three methods available:
(i) Online: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
How can an institute make a payment for a group of candidates together?
The institute is required to login into the NIELIT Portal, http://student.nielit.gov.in
Login to the Institute Login Page, Click on option Pending payment and verification of the Registration Application Form.
In the next window, select the candidates via a checkbox and click on make payment.
After that, a demand note will be generated for these candidates and then payment can be made using any payment method.