ICICI Credit Cards Customer Care
For all your credit card queries and concerns, you can contact icici credit cards customer care by using any of the methods mentioned here. You can also contact the customer care center if you are looking to find the best credit card for you or if you are looking to apply for a credit card as well.ICICI Bank’s 24×7 customer care ensures customers receive assistance on their ICICI Credit Card round the clock. Be it queries related to the credit limit, interest payments on your credit card bill, or reporting an unauthorized transaction on your credit card, you can reach out to ICICI Credit Card Customer Care through call, email, and SMS.
Use of customer care
- Customer service means different things in different industries, but it always boils down to the same basic elements – providing superior levels of service to patrons, constituents, and clients. In the banking industry, where technology continues to evolve the way we handle personal and business finances, quality customer care includes keeping pace with both live and digital options for handling everything from simple to complex transactions.
- The Indian banking industry has several players and each of them nearly offers the same products and services without much room to compete on price. The experience customers have with their banks is what gives one bank a competitive advantage over another. The icici credit card customer care number in banking is one of the most important ways to keep customers coming back. It includes responding to customer’s questions and complaints in a thorough and timely manner and interacting with customers through face-to-face meetings, telephone, mail, fax, and email.
Different Types of Customer Support Offered By Banks
Here are some of the common categories of icici bank credit card customer care support offered by banks:
Toll-free telephone numbers for general queries and concerns
Toll-free telephone numbers for debit or credit card hot listing or blocking
Customer support via the email address
Grievance redressal desks
City-wise call center support
Live chat option online
Web support via forms
Telephone numbers for loan-related queries and concerns
Telephone numbers for NRI customer care
Use these icici bank credit card customer care number listed below to contact a customer care executive
1860 120 7777 (all retail banking customers)
1800 103 8181 (wealth banking customers)
1800 103 8181 (private banking customers)
1860 120 6699 (business, corporate, and retail institutional banking customers)
040 71403333 (a toll number for retail banking customers)
For previously unresolved queries, not more than 3 months old, dial:
1800 200 3344 (this number is operational from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Ensure that you have the numeric digits of the Service Request Number handy before you call).
Please note that call charges may be applicable based on the existing tariff plans of your service provider.
ICICI Bank Credit Card International Helpline Numbers
For those of you who bank with ICICI while overseas, here are the international helpline numbers you can call. Before you do so, here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
You will need a debit card for authentication purposes.
If you do not have a debit card or PIN, you can request one by navigating to the service request page on the ICICI website.
Other Ways to Get in Touch with ICICI
- If you are unhappy with any service at your branch or have a query that is yet to be addressed, SMS ‘UNHAPPY’ and send it to 5676766.
- A bank representative will get back to you within two business days.
Contact the business head
- You can also contact the business head for credit cards and personal loans to ensure that your concerns have been addressed adequately:
- Telephone: 022 39337932 (you can call him between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday, except for bank holidays).
- Email:[email protected] (you should ideally receive a response within 4 business days from the date of the business head receiving your e-mail).
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Service Request
ICICI Bank allows its customers to raise a specific service request with icici credit card toll free number. For example, you can raise a service request to cancel your credit card, dispatch for an undelivered credit card, etc. To raise a service request, click on this link. Now select the type of service you want to request. You will be taken to the service request form; fill it and click submit. You will get a confirmation mail validating that the request has been raised. An official from ICICI Bank will get in touch with you for serious queries like cancelling your credit card.
Today, most banking customers can easily dial their bank’s toll-free number and talk to bank customer care to get benefits of ATM card blocking, balance inquiry, bank loan inquiry, internet banking activation, and much more. With the availability of multiple channels of communication, customers can easily reach out to their bank for various queries and concerns.
Questions and Answers
Can I contact customer care to get my credit card statements for income tax purposes?
Yes, you can call customer care to get your credit card statements for income tax purposes. Alternatively, you can download your statement from your internet banking or mobile banking account.
How to address the ICICI Credit Card Grievance Redressal?
To ensure that all customer queries and complaints are addressed promptly, the bank has a grievance redressal policy in place.
If you have contacted a customer service executive via phone, email, a service request form, or by going to the branch, but are not satisfied with the solution to your problem (or you haven’t received any solution), you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Download the complaint form from the website, fill it up, and send it to Mr. Subhendu Tripathy. The address is:
Mr. Subhendu Tripathy,
ICICI Bank Ltd.,
Phone Banking Centre,
ICICI Bank Tower,
Financial District, Gachibowli,
Step 2: You will receive a response within 4 working days of the form being received by the bank.
Step 3: You can alternatively send a Service Request form to Mr. Tripathy.
Step 4: If you aren’t satisfied with the solution provided by the Grievance Redressal Officer, you can reach out to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr. Vinayak M More.
What is the procedure to report a stolen credit card or to block the credit card?
In case your credit card has been stolen, you will need to call the customer care number of the bank immediately so the card can be blocked, and no further transactions can take place. Once done, a replacement credit card will be sent to your registered address within 5 business days.
Does ICICI Bank have a dedicated customer care service for NRIs?
Yes, the bank offers a separate customer care number for all Non-Resident Indians.
For all NRIs in India, the customer care number of the bank is 1800 102 5600 and is universal for all related queries.
ICICI Bank also offers a non-toll-free number for all queries from people living outside the country which is +91 40 3099 8025.
NRIs can also send an e-mail with their complaint or questions to [email protected] or visit an overseas branch in their respective country.