- By fostering increased comprehensiveness and transparency of information across government agencies, emerging information and communication technology (ICT) can play a key role in combating corruption in public finance systems. As a result, in many developing countries, the implementation of Integrated Financial Management Systems (IFMIS) has been encouraged as a key component of public financial reforms. IFMIS programmes, however, have a history of stalling in developing nations due to substantial institutional, political, technical, and operational problems.
- Employees in the state of Madhya Pradesh can access their pay information via the IFMIS MP treasury salary slip online portal. The Finance Department has launched the mptreasury.gov.in portal. This portal is in charge of several directories. The IFMIS MP 2021 Portal contains information on Financial Management and Information (FMI), Institutional Finance (IF), Small Savings, State Lotteries, Pension, Local Money and Audit, Treasury and Accounts, and other topics.
- Employees of the state government can view or download MP salary slips by logging into IFMIS. The government issues a login id to state government employees so that they can access or download their IFMS MP treasury salary slip / pay to slip online by logging in to the MPtreasury portal.
MP Treasury IFMIS Portal
- The MP Treasury is the state of Madhya Pradesh's finance department. Financial Management and Information (FMI), Institutional Finance (IF), Small Savings, State Lotteries, Pensions, Local Money and Audit, Treasury and Accounts, and other information are handled by the Madhya Pradesh Treasury in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance.
- The Finance Department develops IFMIS (Integrated Financial Management Information System), a government financial management system. All state government employees can check and download their IFMIS Payslips through the IMFS Portal.
- Employees of the government are not required to attend the MP treasury offices. All of the information and contact information may be found on the website. The portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can be accessed by entering your password and user id. The information is gathered during the registration procedure. Every employee is given a user id, which is also printed on their pay stub.
IFMIS Portal login
Follow the steps below to log in to the mptreasury IFMIS login portal and get your details related to salary, pf, funds and other financial information.
Go to https://www.mptreasury.org/, the official MP treasury online portal.
On the homepage, click the login tab to open a new page.
To proceed, enter your user id and password.
Now enter the security code that has been issued. If it still doesn't work, go to the refresh code tab.
The MP profile page will appear after you click the submit button on the page.
Choose which facts you want to learn about, such as the pay stub or the deduction, and so on.
You can download and print the document after you've double-checked it.
Password Reset or Change for MPTreasury IFMIS website
If a user forgets their password, they can update it or reset it.
Go to https://www.mptreasury.org/ to access the IFMIS online gateway.
Go to the login tab on the homepage.
After that, you'll see the "forgot password" button, which you should click.
You'll be taken to a new IFMIS page with a rest password tab.
Choose a language and log in using your user id.
Fill in your contact information, such as your phone number and email address.
Your device will receive a reset link or OTP from the page. To reset your password, use the OTP or the link.
You can now access the website page.
How do I get a copy of the IFMS Treasury Payslip 2021
To begin, go to the official website's login page at mptreasury.gov.in.
A page will open in front of you after you click the IFMS login page. As indicated in the diagram below.
To use the MPtreasury IFMIS login Portal, you'll need a User ID and Password.
Then, on the login page, enter the correct User ID, Password, and Captcha code. and then press the login button.
The MPtreasury IFMIS dashboard will appear in front of you after you have successfully logged in.
Then, select HRMIS Home from the drop-down menu.
You can now proceed to the report section. Two sorts of reports are available here: Monthly Payslip Report and Annual Salary Statement.
Select Employee Payslip Report if you want to see pay details by month, and Annual Salary Statement if you want to see salary details by year.
After that, select “employee salary report” from the drop-down menu.
After that, a new page will appear on your screen, prompting you to enter the employee code, payslip month, and year.
You can also obtain the IFMIS salary slip after you've completed all of this.
You can also download and take a printout of it after that.
Frequently asked questions
What exactly is MP IFMIS?
The Government of Madhya Pradesh's financial management system is called IFMIS. The Finance Department has begun this process.
Where may employees obtain a copy of their pay stub code?
You must contact the DDO to obtain the salary payslip code.
What is the meaning of a treasury payslip?
This is a payment sheet for employee citizens, on which he may examine all forms of information about the transaction.
What should you do initially to obtain a copy of your pay stub?
You must first connect to the portal using your id to download your wage slip/salary slip.
What are the advantages of receiving wage slips through the internet for government employees?
All government employees in the state of Madhya Pradesh now have access to the portal for all of the services for which they previously had to visit offices for their wage payment slips. Citizens can now obtain this service by filling out an online form from the comfort of their own homes.
What does IFMIS stand for in full?
IFMIS full form is integrated financial management information system.
What is the procedure for accessing the portal to obtain a salary payment slip?
First and foremost, go to the official website's login dashboard. After that, you must enter your username and password, as well as the captcha code, and then select the login option.
On the IFMIS website, what services are available to government employees?
On this official portal, all government employees have access to the following features. For example, online salary status checks, retirement application/acceptance/payment, and so on. There have been many more services supplied.
Who is eligible to use the IFMIS Portal login?
This official web portal is only available to government personnel in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Employees from other states are not permitted to use this portal.
How many languages does the MP Treasury Pay Slip come in?
Let us inform you that the Madhya Pradesh Treasury Pay Slip is available in two languages: Hindi and English. Treasury payslips are available in any of these languages for beneficiaries.
How can i acquire the employee code for the mp treasury payslip?
DDO can provide you with the Madhya Pradesh Treasury Pay Slip Employee Code.
Which Helpline number should i call if i need information on madhya pradesh treasury payslips or payslips?
You may get any kind of information about MP treasury payslips or salary slips by calling this helpline number 18004198244.