Jan aadhar card status check online
- The Ashok Gehlot government in Rajasthan has acknowledged the Jan Aadhaar card as a replacement for the Bhamashah card. This has been accepted by the Central Aadhaar Authority as an identity card and a document demonstrating family ties.
- The Hon'ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan envisaged and announced the Jan-Aadhaar Yojana in the amended budget 2019-20 to provide citizens of the state with "One Number, One Card, One Identity."
- The Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme is being introduced in accordance with the Ashok Gehlot Government's 2019-2020 budget declaration, to improve the benefits of public welfare schemes. The benefits of public welfare initiatives and services would be provided to the average man under this Jan Aadhar Card Status.
- Mr Ashok Gehlot, the state's chief minister, has introduced this card to achieve the goal of "One Number, One Card, One Identity."
Rajasthan's Jan Aadhar Card 2021
The fundamental purpose of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot's Jan Aadhaar number is to secure a family's unique identification in the state. Only the card can be used to obtain all forms of cash and non-monetary benefits and services in the state. Families in the state receive the Jan Aadhaar card through an integrated network of e-Mitra kiosks.
Rajasthan's Jan Aadhar Card Scheme objectives
- The fundamental goal of this strategy is to increase openness in the administration of government programmes by giving all families "one number, one card, and one identity."
- The database of families may be created using the Jan Aadhaar card, and the benefits of schemes and services can be calculated for everybody.
- Insurance and e-commerce services can be increased in rural areas thanks to this programme. As a result, everyone will be able to access services that are close to their houses.
- This card will be provided with the lady of the household as the head of each family, promoting women's empowerment.
- It will be easier to establish whether or not a family is eligible for government assistance if the database is accessed using this card.
- The e-Mitra system will be easier to regulate and operate, and women's empowerment and financial inclusion will be fostered.
Rajasthan's Jan Aadhar Card Scheme key facts
- Each family will receive a Jan Aadhaar card with a 10-digit family identification number, as well as a personal Aadhaar card in the future for medical and health purposes.
- A woman who is 18 years old or older is designated as the family's head, according to the scheme's regulations. In the absence of a woman, a man above the age of 21 shall be regarded as the family's leader.
- In place of ration cards, Ayushman cards, and other government-issued identification cards, all families will receive a free Jan Aadhaar card under the "One State-One Card Scheme." This card can be used instead of any other card.
- Every permanent resident/family can register online via e-Mitra (CSC Center) or the Jan Aadhaar site. He will be able to update his personal information regularly as a result of this.
- The Chief Government Secretary has issued the details of the registration and card distribution process for the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Scheme 2019-20.
Check jan aadhar status online
You can verify the progress of your application using the acknowledgement number you obtained when you applied for your Jan Aadhaar card online. To check Jan Aadhar status, follow these simple steps:
To begin, go to the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme's official website https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/.
You must go to the official website's homepage and click on Card Status.
After that, a new page will appear in front of you with the options "Receipt Number" and "Jan Aadhaar Number."
Now you must choose one number and type it in.
Following that, you select the "Search" option, and the status of your Jan Aadhaar card will appear on your screen.
Download Jan Aadhar card through Mobile App
Step 1: First, open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Once you've selected the Google Play Store, you'll need to download the Jan Adhaar App in order to use the search bar.
Step 3: After you've downloaded the app, you'll need to open it.
Step 4: After you've opened the programme, you'll see an option for SSO Login, which you must select.
Step 5: After that, go to the home page of the form app and log in with your ID and password.
Step 6: After you've determined your Jan Aadhaar ID, select the Get Jan Aadhaar ID option.
Step 7: Your ID will appear on the screen; take note of it.
Step 8: You can also check the status of your Jan Adhaar card by clicking on Get Jan Adhaar Status.
Step 9: The final option is to click Get E-Card to download your Jan Aadhar card.
Step 10: The Jan Aadhaar card will be downloaded after that.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Jan Aadhar Card Scheme, and how does it work?
The Rajasthan administration of Ashok Gehlot has proposed a new card in place of the previous government's flagship initiative Bhamashah Card Scheme, dubbed "Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme." You will be able to take advantage of initiatives such as the Bhamashah Card by using this 10-digit card.
Is the Jan Aadhaar app available for download on any mobile device?
No, the Jan Aadhaar mobile app is currently only available for Android users. Apps for iOS and other platforms will be available soon.
Is the Bhamashah Card Scheme still active?
In a cabinet meeting on December 11, 2019, the current Rajasthan government agreed to phase out the Bhamashah card. In its substitute, Jan Aadhaar cards will be issued. The Bhamshah card is valid until March 31, 2020.
To obtain a Jan Aadhar Card, what information is required?
SSO ID and password are the only requirements. The system will immediately display your information in the app after you log in using your SSO credentials.
How will families be registered under the new Jan Aadhar card scheme?
You will be able to register for free online through e-Mitra centres, according to the most recent information.
How can I tell if a Jan Aadhaar card has been generated or not?
After you've logged in, go to the "Status" area and click. This information will appear on your screen whether or not a Jan Aadhaar card is created.
What is the procedure for printing the Jan Aadhaar card?
If you open Jan Aadhaar on the app, it will be saved as a file on your phone. It's simple to print out.