The Tamil Nadu state government has created a new web portal keeping its employees in mind. The Karuvoolam IFHRMS is a legal establishment portal for employees in Tamil Nadu. They can view ifhrms epayroll, leave information, financial activity, corporate, pension, and loan information here. Its purpose is to assist the Department of Finance and other Tennessee government departments with their tasks.
- The financial department is the guardian of the state treasury, they are in charge of balancing the receipts and payments. This includes pension plans, loans, and a variety of other activities that are given specific attention.
- The Tamil Nadu government has launched the Karuvoolam IFHRMS platform. This is a project of the Government of Tamil Nadu's Finance Department. The site has aided in the management of receipts, expenditures, budgets, the financial system, and planning, among other things. Let's take a look at the portal's overview.
IFHRMS payroll login process
To view ifhrms epayroll, you must first log in to the Karuvoolam IFHRMS portal. After checking in, you'll be able to access the portal's information by using services like payslip download, salary bill, dues, and deduction, among others. Let us provide you with further information on logging into the portal in the sections below.
To do so, you must first visit the Karuvoolam IFHRMS official website https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/.
The homepage will then appear in front of you. To get started, go to the top menu and select the “Login” option.
You will now see a new page appear in front of you. The login form can be found on this page.
First, you must choose a user type. Then, using your user ID and password, log in.
Then select "Sign In" from the drop-down menu.
You are now logged in to the portal. You can quickly log on to the portal and use its services this way.
Download IFHRMS epayroll
If you wish to download the celery payslip, you can do so quickly through the Karuvoolam IFHRMS portal. To do so, we'll walk you through the entire process step by step so you can quickly log on to our portal and check your payment slip.
To do so, you must first visit the Karuvoolam TN official website https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/. The homepage will then appear in front of you.
To get started, go to the top menu and select the 'Login' option.
You must log in on the next page by entering your login id and password.
After login in, go to the top menu and select the 'Reports' option.
The month for which you want to download the celery slip must be chosen.
After that, click the 'Go' button on the right.
To obtain the pay slip, select the ‘EMP REGULAR SALARY‘ option from the drop-down menu.
Under the zip file, your salary slip will be downloaded as a pdf file.
You must provide your date of birth as the password when you access the pdf salary slip.
You may quickly obtain the payslip for any month this way.
You may quickly grasp how to download payslips by watching this video.
Contact Us in Karuvoolam IFHRMS
- We have attempted to offer you all of the information you need about Karuvoolam IFHRMS in this post, but if you still have questions, you can call its hotline number. We're requesting that you remove your contact information from the gateway listed below. Aside from that, you'll find information on its hotline number in the section below.
- To get the contact information, first, go to the IFHRMS official website. You can also navigate to this page by clicking on this link.
- The homepage will then appear in front of you. To get started, go to the top menu and select the option "Contact Us."
- A new page will now appear in your browser. If you need financial assistance, go to the ‘Finance Department‘ link, and if you need accounting assistance, go to the ‘Treasuries and Accounts Departrtment‘ option.
- On your computer screen, the contact information for the concerned department will now appear.
Frequently asked questions
What is the official Karovoolam login website?
https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin is the official website for the IFHRMS login page.
To access IFHRMS, what credentials are required?
The username and password for the account are the credentials necessary for IFHRMS login.
Is it possible to reset a forgotten User ID?
Yes, the account's ID can be reset using the 'Forgot User ID' option.
What should I do if I forget my IFHRMS login password?
Please go to the official website and select the Forgot Password option. Send your user ID and password to the phone number you provided.
How can I create a bill in the IFHRMS?
You must log in as a Financier Initiator to generate a bill in IFHRMS. Go to the Finance tab, then the DDO tab, and finally the Pay Bill Group tab. You can create a bill there.
In IFHRMS, how do I add a festival advance?
To access Oracle EBS, go to the Karuvoolam IFHRMS portal and then to Oracle EBS. Select advance and then other advance initiation from the human resources menu. Go to the Call webAdi option in the festival advance bulk entry option and enter details to add festival advance to IFHRMS.
How can I add gpf advance In Karuvoolam IFHRMS?
Navigate to the IFHRMS portal and select the advanced option. You can update GPF advance in IFHRMS by using the WebADI option.
How can I add dues and deductions In ifhrms?
To begin, go to the IFHRMS login page and register as a DDO User. Select Finance and Payroll Services from the drop-down menu. There will be a dues and deduction option there. Add something from the page.
How can I add an employee to the IFHRMS system?
Go to the IFHRMS login home page and use your financial initiator ID to log in. Select the employee option from the Finance and payroll menu. Then, on your Karuvoolam IFHRMS account, create a new employee.