Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- The Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh has decided to credit the first instalment of YSR Rythu Bharosa payment for the fiscal year 2021-22 during a cabinet meeting. On the 13th of May 2021, the government would spend Rs 3900 crores on the first instalment, which will be put into the bank accounts of 52.34 lakh farmers. This initial instalment will provide each farmer with Rs 7,500. The AP government will deposit the funds into the farmer's account through the Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) procedure.
- The government has already deposited Rs. 4.40 lakh crore rythu bharosa payment into the accounts of 54 lakh farmers in the previous fiscal year. Aside from the Rs 3900 crore in cash aid, the government is also providing Rs 2,000 crore to farmers. So far, Rs 16983.23 crores have been spent under this scheme. In 2019-20, 46.69 lakh farmers benefited from the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan, while 51.59 lakh farmers benefited in 2020-21.
The Scheme's Objective
The following are the main goals of the state government in launching the Rythu Bharosa scheme:
To provide financial assistance to farmers
Agriculture must be developed.
In order to boost agricultural productivity
To help farmers get out of debt
Ysr rythu bharosa payment third installment 2020
- As you are all aware, the government of Andhra Pradesh provides Rs 13,500 to farmers every year under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to assist them in coping with the obstacles that they face in farming. This sum will be distributed to farmers over a five-year period.
- Andhra Pradesh's government has already contributed Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 for the first and second instalments, respectively. The farmers of Andhra Pradesh received this amount on the 15th of May 2020 and the 27th of October 2020. Now, on December 28, 2020, Andhra Pradesh's chief minister, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, has deposited the third instalment of rythu bharosa payment of Rs 2,000 into the accounts of 51.59 recipients.
- A total of Rs. 1766 crores have been put in the farmer's account. The government has disbursed Rs 1120 crore under the third payment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and Rs 646 crore in under-investment subsidy to farmers affected by the October cyclone out of the total of Rs 1766 crore.
- The Chief Minister credited the ysr rythu bharosa payment directly into the beneficiary's bank account from his Tadepalli camp office. The hurricane devastated around 12.01 lakh acres of agriculture and horticultural crops, affecting 8.34 lakh farmers. Farmers can call the helpline number, which is 155251 if they are having any problems.
Ysr rythu bharosa payment second installment 2020
- The Andhra Pradesh government has begun the second instalment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, will credit Rs 2000 to each beneficiary's account. In the second phase, the government will deposit 1114.87 crores for this purpose.
- A total of 50,47,383 farmers are receiving rythu bharosa payment assistance under the scheme. Landowners, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, Dharmasav, and forest land farmers would receive the Rythu Trust amount during the Rabi season. Andhra Pradesh's chief government is also planning to provide input subsidies to farmers who lost crops between May and September ( Rs 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore to horticulture growers).
How to check rythu bharosa payment status online
Because the government has given the scheme's benefit straight into farmers' accounts, all farmers must be wondering if their money has been credited or not. Farmers registered for the plan can now check their rythu bharosa payment status online at the Rythu bharosa portal by following only two easy steps that we have discussed below: –
To check the Rythu bharosa payment status, go to the scheme's official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/, which is linked at the bottom of this article.
Now that you've arrived at the portal's home page, click on the Rythu bharosa payment status link.
It will take you to a new page where you must enter your Aadhaar card number (which you provided when filling out the Rythu bharosa application form) and the captcha code that shows on your screen.
Once you've pressed the Get Status button, you'll be taken to a new page.
The status of your payment will be displayed on your screen.
Check rythu bharosa list
You must go to the official website to check the rythu bharosa list online https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
Then, from the menu bar, select the login option, and a new page will display on the screen.
After that, type in your user name and password.
Click the "login" button after entering the captcha code that appears on the screen.
If you forget your password, select the "forget password" option.
Now, enter your registered cellphone number and select "Get OTP."
Create a new password using the OTP sent to your registered phone number.
After clicking the Verify option, enter your User ID and Password to log in to the site.
The data of eligible beneficiaries will appear on the screen, along with information such as the beneficiary's name, father's name, and Katha number.
Now, in the search box, type in the Khata number.
On the screen, beneficiary information will appear.
Rythu bharosa scheme eligibility criteria
The scheme's eligibility criteria are separated into two categories: those who own land and those who are landless cultivators.
A farmer who owns lands
The scheme is open to all families who possess cultivable land, regardless of their landholding size.
The scheme is also open to those who cultivate under ROFR and Patta lands.
When a farmer controls the majority of the land in a shared holing situation, the money will be credited to his or her account.
If the value of land owned by two or more people is equal, the amount will be awarded to the eldest of the group.
Land for agriculture, horticulture, or sericulture should not be owned by the tenant farmer.
A single individual renter should lease at least the following amount of space:
1 acre of cropland for agriculture, horticulture, and sericulture
Vegetable, floral, and feed crops on 0.5 acre
Betel vine, 0.1 acre
Only one cultivator per landowner family will receive the advantage.
Only one renter will be SC/ST/BC, and the initiative will help the minority community.
In the event of several tenants, ST tenants shall be given priority, followed by SC, BC, and minorities.
Only tribal tenants' cultivators will be acknowledged in tribal territories.
If a single tenant has multiple lease agreements, the benefit will be given as a single unit.
The leasing arrangement between landless tenants/cultivators and a marginal farmer who lives in the same hamlet is ineligible.
Who is not qualified to apply for the YSR Rythu Bharosa payment
If you are a farmer and meet the plan's eligibility requirements, you may nevertheless be ineligible for the scheme. The following are the conditions in such cases: –
A farmer or a member of his family cannot have a constituency position such as an ex or current minister, MPs, MLAs, or MLCs in the state.
Officers and employees of the federal or state governments, whether active or retired, are not eligible.
An individual who is retired and receives a monthly pension of more than Rs 1000/-
Doctors, attorneys, engineers, CPAs, and architects are examples of professionals.
Whoever paid commercial/professional tax/GST in the previous assessment year.
In circumstances when the farmer's daughter child is unmarried and works for the government or is a tax assessee, the farmer is disqualified for the scheme.
Institutional landowners are likewise excluded from the programme.
Frequently asked questions
Who is eligible to participate in the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme?
Farmers who have registered for PM Kisan and meet the state government's standards are eligible to apply for the initiative.
What is the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme's most important contribution?
The government would provide financial assistance to the qualifying beneficiary in the amount of 13500/- per year under the scheme.
Is the government extending the scheme's benefits?
No, the scheme's benefit will be distributed to eligible farmers in three instalments over the course of a year.
Is there a deadline by which the government must credit the scheme's funds?
Yes, according to the scheme's provisions, the sum due to the farmer will be credited every year in the months of May, October, and January.
How is the rythu bharosa payment benefit sent to the beneficiaries?
The benefit of the scheme is that the money is directly transferred into their bank account via DBT mode, and they will receive an SMS from their bank informing them that the money has been credited. If you do not receive an SMS, you can check your payment status online for the portal by providing your Aadhaar number.
Is the benefit of the first instalment of the YSR Rythu bharosa of 2021 credited to the AP government?
On the 13th of May, the AP government successfully credited the first instalment of the Rythu bharosa plan, which is worth Rs 7500.
How can farmers check the rythu bharosa payment status?
You can check the rythu bharosa payment status online at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/RB/Phase2Paymentstatus.
What information is needed to verify the YSR Rythu Bharosa List and payment status?
Beneficiaries simply need to enter their Aadhaar number, and the status of their rythu payment will appear on their screen.