Shadi Anudan Uttar Pradesh
Shadi Anudan Uttar Pradesh is one amazing scheme that the state government has come up with. The scheme comes with an authority to offer Rs 51,000 to the beneficiaries who are quite well covered under UP Shadi Anudan Yojana. Those applicants who are looking forward to applying under this scheme can go ahead through the whole details that are mentioned below. This scheme can cover the reserved class beneficiaries that belong to SC, ST, OBC, and EWS. The applicants can apply again since the registration for the scheme is now open.
What is UP Shadi Anudan Yojana?
This Shadi Anudan Uttar Pradesh scheme gives clarity to the applicants about the registration process, documents that are needed, and even whether they are legible or not using the direct link for which they can apply. The UP government has launched this scheme to offer financial support to those women who are soon getting married. The amount up to Rs.51000 will be provided to the girl who shall be getting married. Applicants need to go through the eligibility criteria that the government has set for applying to this yojana. The bride's age should not be less than 18 years and the groom should be at least 21 years of age.
This scheme is only limited to up to 2 girls in one family. The scheme comes with a certain limit for the family income as well. Those who wish to apply for it must make themselves aware of all the data associated with the scheme and which documents would be needed at the time of the registration. The authority will then give a financial amount of Rs 51,000 to the concerned team.
Benefits of Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
The scheme certainly has been designed for women's happiness and dependency. This scheme was inaugurated by the state chief minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath. It comes with numerous advantages for the people who shall be achieving. Some of the major advantages are listed below:
- Started by the chief minister of the state Mr. Yogi Adityanath, this scheme has been designed to offer every 2 daughters of the family belonging to the state a good amount of grand for the wedding.
- The advantages of this scheme will be given to those people who are quite poor and whose family is not financially strong. The incentive amount of Rs 51000 shall be provided by the state government whose amount will be directly in the bank account.
- Under this scheme, the amount is beneficial for the marriage of two daughters that means the total amount that comes is around RS 102000 in a family
- The scheme is applicable not just in rural areas but also in urban areas. For urban areas it is ₹ 51000 while in rural the incentive amount is RS 40000
- To ensure transparency is maintained, the scheme will have the payment transfer completely online. The beneficiary of the marriage shall be given the amount transferred in the respective account to avail of the advantages.
- For better ease of transparency further, all the direct collectors have been ordered that whichever family shall apply for the marriage should be able to get the grant on the specific wedding date.
- To avail of the advantages, the applicant must apply for it at least 90 days before the date of marriage.
Key points to remember:
- This scheme is meant for the poor families belonging to a reserved section
- It comes with a good marriage grant that shall cover all the conditions under the section
- This scheme has the financial amount suitable for the poor family for the marriage of the girl which then can be resolved using the amount
- The scheme is one initiative to change all the negative feelings that a girl is said to be the family burden.
- There is a simple interface online for applying to the scheme
- The dowry practice which is still in the state shall be reduced to a great extent with this scheme.
Eligibility for the Scheme
- The scheme is only applicable in the state of Uttar Pradesh and hence the applicant must be from the same state only
- The person who shall be availing the scheme benefits should be from reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, or EWS.
- In this scheme during the marriage, the age of the girl must be 18 years while that in the case of boys is 21 years.
- The annual income of the family for rural areas should be Rs 46080 while the annual income of the family should be Rs 56460.
Documents that are needed:
To make sure the amount grant is given to the right party; the applicant should submit all the documents at the time of registration. This includes:
- Aadhaar Card
- Category certificate
- Bank account
- Applicant’s identity card
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Two passport size photos
How to apply for the Shadi Anudan Online:
Along with all the documents mentioned above, you can now go ahead with Shadi Anudan Online Apply. You must create a file of all these documents so that there will not be any problem in the future.
- First, visit the official site and request the Shadi Anudan Online application. The official site is http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- Once the applicant is at the homepage there will be a new registration section that can be seen
- Click on it and choose the category i.e General, SC, ST, OBC
- Once you choose the category, fill up the application form.
- You may also have to fill up the details that are asked in the form that is tehsil, date of marriage, photo of daughter, Hindu-religion class, photo of the applicant, and name of the applicant
- There will be a security captcha that may occlude. You must click the submit button once all the details are written.
Question and answer:
What is the span in which the person shall get the money?
The person is eligible to get the scheme money in 30 to 60 days directly in the bank account. It may even take 90 days depending on the bank policies.
What is the right way to get the money from the scheme quickly?
In case you need the money sooner then you must check the application status on a timely basis. Further, you can contact the officer who had approved or shall be approving your application so that things can go further.
Where should the complaint be made if the scheme amount is not received?
Sometimes since there are so many applicants it is quite obvious that the applicant may not get the money on time. That is when it is better to lodge a complaint about this or even raise the concern on the Chief Minister Helpline or at the portal of Jansunwai.