UPI Customer Care Number
- Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is a payment solution software that uses the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) technology. BHIM is a digital payment mechanism that allows users to conduct real-time transactions such as sending and receiving money using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- Money may be given and received quickly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service is also available on weekends and holidays. All transactions can be carried out using a VPA without the requirement to give bank account details such as account number or IFSC code. Customers can pay users directly using their VPA or scan and pay using the BHIM app's QR code option.
What is a UPI
With the use of a VPA (Virtual Payment Address) and a UPI-pin, consumers can transfer and receive money quickly in real-time. In addition, for those who are unfamiliar with the foundations of UPI payments and wish to seek assistance to improve their understanding, the system has established a 24-hour UPI customer service system that aids users in a variety of scenarios. You can contact the customer service centre using the UPI Customer Care Number, a dedicated portal, and other methods.
Benefits of using upi for payments
- UPI is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing customers to send money instantly through a mobile device at any time.
- Simple to Use: UPI is a single smartphone application that allows you to access multiple bank accounts. Furthermore, fund transfers can be completed with a single click and two-factor verification, making the entire procedure simple.
- Security with VPA: Using the customer's virtual address for various transactions ensures sufficient security without the need to enter sensitive information such as card numbers, account numbers, or IFSC codes.
- Utility Payments Made Simple: UPI allows users to make utility payments, over-the-counter payments, and QR Code-based payments with a single click.
- Zero transaction fees: At the moment, all banks that offer UPI services do not charge any fees. NEFT fund transfers, on the other hand, cost INR 2.5 (minimum) for each transaction, and IMPS fund transfers cost INR 5. (minimum). Even while mobile wallets offer free money transfer services, fees are applied to funds sent from your wallet to your associated bank account.
- When compared to mobile wallets, the limit is higher: mobile wallets have a monthly transaction limit of INR 20,000. Furthermore, to access transactions after the mentioned limit, you must complete the KYC with the organisations that manage the mobile wallet. However, the maximum transaction amount under UPI is INR 1 lakh.
BHIM Customer Care Number
- Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an official Indian mobile payment software developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) that provides customers with a dedicated Customer Complaint/Query/Feedback page called ‘Get in Touch.' The following are the contact details for the UPI customer service helpline, which may be used to seek assistance with any UPI-related questions.
- Users of UPI can file complaints by calling the UPI customer care number. The government has established a toll-free number for questions and concerns about digital payments. The toll-free BHIM app customer care number is 1800-1201-740 or 022-45414740.
What is the purpose of the BHIM UPI ‘Get in Touch' service
Get in Touch by BHIM is a unique UPI customer care platform that enables customers to submit BHIM UPI complaints, provide comments, and seek answers to a variety of questions. This facility covers the following types of complaints:
Login and Other Services
How to register a UPI complaint
If you have a complaint about any of the above-mentioned services, you can file it on the UPI portal by following the procedures below.
Go to the BHIM UPI website https://www.bhimupi.org.in/. A page for contacting us
On the page now, you'll see three options: Complaint, Query, and Feedback.
Select the sort of complaint you want to file from the Complaints section.
Each sort of complaint has a set of fields that must be completed correctly. Issue Type, Comments, VPA, Email Id., Mobile No., and so on.
After you've completed all of the fields, solve the captcha and click the 'Submit button.
A reply will be sent to your email address after your complaint has been satisfactorily processed.
UPI Helpline number in Banks
Some consumers choose to do UPI transactions through their respective banking app. In that instance, the bank sets up a dedicated UPI customer service team. If you use SBI Bank's UPI service, for example, you can immediately contact SBI customer service, who will forward your call to their knowledgeable UPI customer service team.
Frequently asked questions
What is the UPI customer care number?
If you have any questions or concerns about your UPI transactions, you can call the BHIM Toll-Free number 18001201740 or the hotline number 022-45414740.
What is the procedure for filing a UPI complaint?
A UPI complaint can be made in a variety of ways. You can file a complaint by calling your bank or going to the BHIM UPI ‘Get in Touch' page online. You can also call the UPI helpline number to file a complaint.
What can I do if my bank account has been debited but the money has not been sent?
The transaction may have failed due to an error in this situation. The best course of action is to use the BHIM app to report the problem. In around three business days, the money will be credited back to your bank account.
Is it possible to cancel a transaction if I transfer money to the wrong person?
Because BHIM enables fast money transfers, it is impossible to undo a transaction after it has been completed successfully. You can, however, submit a collect request, stating that the money was sent in error.
Is the BHIM app similar to a mobile wallet?
The BHIM app is neither mobile nor a digital wallet. It's a form of payment application that allows you to use a VPA to make payments.