Vimarsh Portal 2021
Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new online website called Vimarsh portal. It is an online website where students of MP states can check their results online. The Vimarsh Portal is an integrated platform in which all stakeholders are included in the education system. With the 9th & 11th Results. https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/ is the official website of this online portal. A series of new digital innovations that have contributed to the growth of Digital India have been launched as well as various portals and apps due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
About Vimarsh portal MP (Vimarsh Portal)
- This Vimarsh portal has been created to make the field of education in Madhya Pradesh modern and effective. Many options have been given for both teachers and students on Vimarsh portal, which can benefit them, this portal has been made in such a way that this portal can become a medium of exchange of information between teachers and students, this online portal Provides different facilities to the students according to them, and provides different options for the teachers according to them, so this portal provides the necessary options to these two according to them,
- Through the Vimarsh portal, teachers can record online the accounts of various activities of their students and their students will be able to see this record easily through the online internet. This portal also connects all the schools of Madhya Pradesh, due to which these schools are connected with each other. I can share my beneficial activities with each other, by getting education material from each other school, students will also get an opportunity to learn a subject in different way or way and they can use the method they want to adopt, In this fold, the development of the schools and their students of the entire state will be the same together.
What is VIMARSH PORTAL MP Login?
On this portal, all teachers and students can access valuable data like checking their study materials, hostel list, remedial and graduation list. They can also log in at various portals such as Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. They can also participate in the professional learning community etc.
MP Vimarsh Portal Login With 9th & 11th Results
- MPBSE will announce the MP Board ninth eleventh results after completing the examination for sessions 202-21. Students, who will give the exam for the MPBSE class 9th & 11th, can check their results at https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/.
- Students just need to visit the official website and log in to the Vimarsh portal to check their marks, percentage, status (pass or fail), grades etc. The result will be available as per their district block and class which makes its access easy.
MPBSE: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The MPBSE stands for the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. It is a Government body determining the policy-related administrative, cognitive and intellectual direction of the state’s higher education system. The MP Board has conducted the class 11th annual exam. The candidates who will appear for the exam, can Vimarsh Portal MP to check their results 2020-21.
Vimarsh Portal 2021 MP RMSA Login Details:
- Vimarsh web portal is an integrated platform, and the features make it suitable for MP board students. The portal provides valuable data to students and teachers. It is a storage of voluminous information such as study material, hostel list, & graduation list. And, It allows checking the 9th and 11th class results. It entertains the professional community learning process. Madhya Pradesh Government devises ‘Vimarsh portal’ to fulfil the needs of the state educational system. Madhya Pradesh Board BSE Board is a state government body working to impart high-quality education for the MP State Upper primary and Inter Students.
- It takes all necessary actions that deal with administrative policy, cognitive, and maintaining intellectuality. The web portal maintains voluminous Students’ data, teachers’ data, and educational data. More importantly, the web portal drives in the results of 9th and 11th MP board examination results.
9th & 11th MPEB Result format:
The student/ parent/ teacher can download the 9th or 11th class Results. The information fields on the mark’s memo will contain the student’s name, father’s name, school education board, roll number, application number, subject name and subject wise marks, and overall marks and final percentage or CGPA remarks (if any).
Vimarsh Web Portal: Get Access to Other Portals
The MP government provides access to other web portals such as RMSA and SSA. In addition, the Vimarsh Portal aligns with the NCERT, MP Board, MPCOST, and MP technical Education.
Benefits of Vimarsh Portal
Students of MP state can get the study materials after visiting the Vimarsh Login Portal. For that go to the homepage >> Menu >> Select year, class and subject. Then choose modules, chapter wise study material or remedial books.
Students can access day to day topics after going to the DigifLIP tab, entering their class and topic for reading.
Select the Blueprint tab understudy material on the menu bar and access blueprints, notices, class IX and XI vocational information.
Get the Question banks under QBank in the Study Material tab.
Join the Professional Learning Community by clicking on the PLC option on the menu bar.
Also, access the data and interact with the virtual education community.
View RTI by clicking on the RTI option from the menu bar.
Search NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) on the portal.
Get the login option for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, NTSE, School Education Department login etc.
Avail the Graduation list by selecting a department from the graduation list and clicking on the view option after selecting designation.
Get all the news related to education and notices.
Get an option to access Dakshta Unnayan Training Materials.
Repository according to one’s class, subject and topic in which one is interested.
Schools can release academic results on the portal and students can check their performance in a digital format.
Get access to other portals like National Council for technical education, National Skill Development Council, National Council of Education Research and training, MP Board, MPCOST and MP technical education.
Watch Umang documentary movies, tutorial videos, progress reports, official letters,class-wise modules after clicking on Jeevan Kaushal Tab on the menu bar.
The main objective of the portal is that due to the corona pandemic, the schools had been closed. So that the students were not able to study. So Vimarsh Portal was launched by The Directorate of Public Education MP for 9th to 11th students. Now the student can study online with the help of the portal and their studies do not suffer. Study material is also made available for all classes in the form of video and Pdf on this portal.
MP Vimarsh Portal Benefits
All the teachers of the state can make a video of any topic of their subject and upload it on the portal.
By this Portal, class 9th to 12th all students can get examination material.
Question bank and Blueprint of 1oth and 12th class are available on this portal for students to study.
The students of Madhya Pradesh can see the results of class 9th and 11th examinations.
Students can also download books for studying vocational courses.
On the Portal, Students can ask their problems and questions online to the teacher.
On this Portal, Many facilities are made available for teachers and students such as examination-related material, Result update, student discussion portal, information about vacancies of guest teachers, and many more. Students also download vocational course books, 10th & 12th class question bank and blueprints, syllabus for vocational education half-yearly examination, etc.
Questions and Answers
How to Check MP Board 9th And 11th Class Result 2021-22 Online?
Here we are sharing the Steps To Check MP Board 9th and 11th Class Result Online at https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/. You just need to follow the below steps, if you also want to check your results
First, visit the official Vimarsh Portal MP 2021 at https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/.
Now, on the homepage, search and click on MP Board 9th and 11th class result 2021.
You will be redirected to another page.
Now, select your district from the drop-down menu.
After that, select your block from the drop-down menu.
Select your school name from the list as per your block.
Now select your Class.
Enter the solution of the equation asked (usually sum of two numbers is asked).
Click on the Show button to access your result.
At last, the result will be shown and you can see your name, roll number, father’s name, your marks, percentage.
You can download or print this result for future reference.
What does the result contain?
The result contains the following details regarding student
Name of the student
School Education Board
Subject wise marks
Overall total marks
Final percentage or CGPA Remarks (if any)
How to access MP board study material?
Visit Vimarsh portal homepage >> Menu >> Select year, class and subject.
Then choose modules, chapter wise study material or remedial books.
Access study materials, a question bank, notices, tutorials, documentary, results etc. from there.
How to log in to PLC?
If you want to PLC login on the Vimarsh portal then you have to follow some steps given below.
Firstly go to the official portal – https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/.
After this, the homepage of the MP Vimarsh website will open in front of you.
On the home page, you will see the PLC option in the menu, and click on it.
The next page will be open in front of you, Here you have to click the option of Login/Registration
After clicking the next page of the PLC login form will open in front of you.
Here you have to enter your UID and Password. and click on the login button.
Now you are successfully login to the professional learning community on the Vimarsh portal.
How RMSA Login on MP Vimarsh Portal?
RMSA Portal is now known as Vimarsh Portal. If you want to know how to RMSA login on the Vimarsh portal then follow some steps given below
Firstly you have to visit the Vimarsh Official Website https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/.
On the home page, you have to click on the option of RMSA Login.
After Click, the RMSA login page will be open in front of you.
Here you can enter your User ID and Password. and click on the login button.
In this way, you can log in to this Portal.
How to Download 10th and 12th class question banks and blueprints?
If you want to download the 9th,10th, 11th, and 12th classes question bank and blueprint from the Vimarsh portal then you must follow these steps.
Firstly, you have to visit the Vimarsh Official Website (www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/).
On the home page, you will see the option of Examination in the menu.
After clicking, a new page will open, on this page you have to select the class and subject.
After selecting the class and subject, a question bank and blueprints will open in front of you.
Now you click on the option of click to view to download PDF.