WB Prochesta Online Apply
Mamata Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, has proposed a new scheme that will help all Bengal citizens, particularly daily wage labourers who have been unable to earn a living due to the lockdown for the betterment of the country.
What is the WB Prochesta Prokolpo scheme
- WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme is the full name of West Bengal's Prochesta Scheme. Mamta Banergy, the state's chief minister, inaugurated the scheme in West Bengal. The name of the Nodal Department is the West Bengal Government's Labour Department. Daily wage employees will benefit from West Bengal's Prochesta scheme, and employed workers in the unorganised sector will receive financial aid of Rs 1,000. The goal is to assist during the COVID-19 crises, and the WB Prochesta Scheme application process is currently unavailable. The official website for West Bengal's Prochesta scheme is https://wb.gov.in/.
- The major purpose of this initiative is to offer regular wages to all daily wage employees who have been unable to earn their wages as a result of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's announcement of a statewide lockdown the day before yesterday. Employees in West Bengal would receive a slew of perks as a result of the scheme's implementation. The provision of financial aid, in particular. The workers had to go without work because everything in the coronavirus was on lockdown. The chief minister of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee, has introduced this initiative to help all those who are in need.
Beneficiaries will receive a cheque for Rs. 1000 in their bank account. After confirming the application, the Nodal Department will grant the one-time benefit. The beneficiaries' records would be sent straight to the banks for payment by the nodal department.
WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme Benefits
The following are the key characteristics of the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme, which was introduced by the West Bengal government to assist workers affected by the coronavirus.
- The Chief Minister had said at Corona Airport that he would give away 2 rupees worth of rice for free.
- In this circumstance, all emergency service employees will be provided special leave following their worship.
- The number of private employees who attend will be lowered to 5%.
- The States Emergency Relief Fund will assist Corona.
- Those working in the unorganised sector would receive a Rs 1,000 stipend.
WB Prochesta Prokolpo online apply process
To apply for the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme online, follow the procedures below.
Step 1: Go to https://wb.gov.in/, the official website of the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme.
Step 2: Look for the "Apply Now" option on the homepage.
Step 3: The screen will display a page containing the application form.
Step 4: Now fill in all of the relevant information (name, father/name, husband's date of birth, gender, and other facts) and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Click the Submit button to finish the application.
Step 6: Save it to your computer for later use.
Approval and benefit transfer
- The district magistrate authorises the application via BDO in rural areas, SDO in urban areas, and Commissioner KMC in KMC regions after verification.
- Approved applications are sent to the nodal department.
- The nodal agency will send the funds to the beneficiaries accounts.
Where can i get the wb prochesta prokolpo app
The state administration has also released a mobile application for the WB Prochesta Prokolpo scheme. You must perform the following steps to obtain the application: -
Go to the official website of the West Bengal government.
- On the newly opened page, go to "Prachesta" and select "Download."
- A new web page emerges on the phone, from which you must select "download the Android app."
- Allow it to download to your phone before launching it.
- Register and establish an account using your phone number.
Eligibility criteria for wb prochesta prokolpo online apply
To be considered for the scheme, you must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- The applicant must be a West Bengal State resident and a daily wage worker/earner/labourer who is the family's primary breadwinner.
- The applicant may not be eligible for any state-sponsored social programme.
- The applicant must have no other source of income.
Bank account detail
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What kind of assistance would beneficiaries receive under the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme?
People in West Bengal who labour in the unorganised sector would receive Rs. 1000/- under the WB Prochesta Prokolpo.
Q2. When may I apply for the West Bengal Prochesta Prakalpa?
From the 15th to the 30th of April 2020, eligible citizens can apply for the WB Prochesta Prokolpo.
Q3. WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL I NEED TO APPLY FOR WB Prochesta Prokolpo 2020?
Candidates would need a BPL/EWS certificate, a certificate provided by separate associations for those who are enrolled in the unorganised sector, and an Adhar card to apply for this scheme.
Q4. Who are the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme's beneficiaries?
People who are poor and work in the unorganised sector would be eligible for this programme.