AIIMS MSC Entrance Exam Question Paper
- About AIIMS
- AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam Pattern
- Download AIIMS M.Biotechnology Model Papers PDF
- Know more about Marking Scheme
- Download AIIMS M.Sc. Previous Question Papers PDF
- Preparation Tips for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021
- What to carry with AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- Questions and Answers
If you have applied for the AIIMS exam then you might be in the search of the AIIMS MSC entrance exam question paper. So, for those candidates, we have provided the latest details about the AIIMS M.Sc Exam Papers and Pattern. And we have got the news that most of the people had applied for AIIMS M.Sc. Notification 2020. And currently, all the students are on their preparation schedule. Therefore, we suggest the competitors look at the present article thoroughly.
- AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 Exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test). The medium of the question paper will be in English only. Applicants must attempt a total of 90 questions in 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 Minutes). All the questions will be in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format. One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and a -1/3 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 is a national level exam conducted for admission to Post Graduate science courses offered by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and its affiliates. Applicants are suggested to check AIIMS M.SC 2021 Exam Pattern and detailed syllabus, before beginning preparation for the exam. This article contains information on exam patterns and a complete syllabus.
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam Pattern
- AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 Exam is scheduled for June 1, 2021. The exam is held in online mode (Computer-based Test). Applicants have to attempt 90 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) Questions in 1 hour 30 minutes. Each question carries four options out of which, only one option is correct. The language of the question paper is English only. You need to focus on practising AIIMS MSC nursing entrance exam question paper and score better.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is going to conduct the undergraduate medical entrance exam on May 25 and May 26, 2019. The entrance exam will be held in online mode. As the date of the entrance exam is drawing closer, the candidates must be gearing up for the entrance exam which will open the doors to the finest medical college there is in the country. Preparation for such privilege is not going to be a piece of cake, however, if efforts are put in the right direction, no hurdle will seem impossible to overcome. AIIMS question papers are one such key that will help the medical aspirants to put the best foot forward in the preparation.
Download AIIMS M.Biotechnology Model Papers PDF
- We all know how AIIMS M.Sc. Previous Year Question Papers play an important role in the candidate’s life So, keep in mind and download the AIIMS M.Sc. Entrance Exam Question Papers from this article. The good news is, the available AIIMS M.Sc. Sample Questions Papers are free of cost. Along with the AIIMS MSC biotechnology entrance exam question paper, most of the students are asking us to provide the exact Scheme of the Exam.
- So, for the ease of candidates, explore some of the best the AIIMS MSC nursing previous year question paper for all subjects. Therefore, you must download AIIMS M.Sc. Previous Question Papers and prepare well. Preparing according to the AIIMS M.Sc. M. Biotechnology Question Papers gives you an entire idea. Therefore, we insist on the candidates to add the AIIMS M.Sc. Previous Question Papers at the time of starting your preparation.
Know more about Marking Scheme
With the help of AIIMS MSC nursing question paper, candidates will be able to ascertain the type of questions that will be asked in the entrance exam. The preparation strategy will remain incomplete without the rigorous practice of the AIIMS question paper. The AIIMS question paper of previous years can be useful in understanding the difficulty level, framing of questions, and the variations in which a particular question can be asked. AIIMS MBBS is a computer-based test (CBT), therefore the official question paper is not published by the exam conducting authority. Nevertheless, prominent coaching centers release memory-based AIIMS UG question papers. For the benefit of AIIMS MBBS aspirants, the AIIMS question paper PDF format has been made available on this page. Read on to check the exam pattern, exam schedule along with AIIMS MBBS question papers and their solutions.
Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark.
Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.
No credit will be given for the question not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW (Questions marked for review shall be considered as Unanswered unless Saved).
More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero marks will be given for questions not answered.
Download AIIMS M.Sc. Previous Question Papers PDF
Download the free AIIMS MSC biotechnology previous year question paper from this section. Along with AIIMS M.Sc. Course, we have also given the AIIMS M.Biotechnology, M.Sc Nursing Model Papers. Therefore, without delay, all the candidates can follow and download the AIIMS MSC Entrance Exam Question Papers.
Preparation Tips for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021
Check the preparation tips given below for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021.
Make a proper timetable: For the preparation for the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing entrance exam, the candidates need to make a proper timetable and decide well in advance which topics have to be covered.
Prepare notes: To remember the important topics for a longer period, try to make notes. By doing this, it becomes easy to revise for the examination.
Solve last year's question papers: To know how the preparation is going on, solve last year's AIIMS M.Sc Nursing question papers. While doing so, you will get to know the topics that have to be understood again.
Practice mock tests: For better preparation, make sure to practice mock tests as well. You will get to know how the examination is conducted, how much time has to be devoted to a single question, and so on by solving the mock tests.
Revision: Make sure to revise every topic that you study regularly. By revising regularly, you will be able to remember the important points or concepts for a longer period.
What to carry with AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Along with the admit card for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing, the candidates need to carry anyone the following valid id proof and a passport size photograph:
Any other govt id proof
AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 Exam is scheduled for June 1, 2021. The exam is held in online mode (Computer-based Test). Applicants must attempt 90 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) Questions in 1 hour 30 minutes. Each question carries four options out of which, only one option is correct. The language of the question paper is English only. The table given below is representing the highlights of AIIMS M.Sc. 2021. To qualify AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance examination, the candidates need to obtain the minimum qualified marks. So, the candidates need to get the 50th percentile in the competitive entrance test.
Questions and Answers
How should the Distribution of Questions be made?
AIIMS MSC nursing entrance exam previous question papers will contain a total of 200 questions in which 160 questions will be of multiple choice and the rest of the 60 questions will be reason and assertion-based questions.
60 questions each will come from the section of physics, chemistry, and biology.
AIIMS UG entrance exam also has a question about general knowledge and aptitude & logical thinking from which 10 questions each will be asked.
How to fill up the M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can fill M.Sc Nursing application form online at aiimsexams.org. To submit the application form, the candidates must complete:
Basic Registration: To complete AIIMS M.Sc Nursing basic registration, the candidates have to enter their personal, contact, and address details. After entering the details, the registration id and password are generated.
Upload images: After the completion of basic generation, the candidates must upload the images of photograph, signature, and left-thumb impression.
Final Registration: The final registration can be done only by the candidates who have completed the basic registration. In the final registration, the candidates must enter their qualification details and pay the application fee.
How does the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling work?
Counselling for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing is held via online/offline mode. No call letters for counselling are sent via post. Check the details given below for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021:
First and second round: In these rounds, in each category, the number of candidates for counselling will be 8 times the number of seats. The order for the counselling is GEN / ST / SC / OBC / EWS. The counselling is done according to the rank indicated in the combined merit list.
Final Open Round of Counselling: The final open round of counselling is conducted in offline mode. In the open round, all the candidates with the 50th percentile shall be eligible.
Medical Examination: The selected candidates must go through the medical examination by the Board appointed by the respective institute. If the candidates are found to be medically fit then, they can join the course after depositing the fees.