Anyror Rural Land Records
In terms of infrastructure and economic growth, Gujarat has come a long way. The Gujarat government recently announced the beginning of its new AnyROR program. AnyROR rural land records Gujarat is a land record digitalization technology that allows anyone in Gujarat to search for land records. The stringent traditional system of searching land records has been replaced by this technique of land recording and searching.
What is online anyror rural land records
- The Revenue Department of Gujarat officially launched Anyror Gujarat, a land record portal. This website is quite useful for anyone looking to buy or sell land in Gujarat. With the help of the AnyROR rural land records, you no longer need to waste time visiting government offices in order to obtain basic information on the land. Gujarat's 225 talukas and 26 districts are covered by this portal. This site offers VF7, VF 8A, VF 6, and VF 12 land records that have been confirmed by the government.
- The landowner's ownership rights are protected by AnyROR. The online application will save you time and effort, and it is also free. On the website, you may find many forms of land records. The government verifies and updates the land records on a regular basis. The documents are crucial in determining who owns the land in the event of a land dispute.
Objectives of anyror
AnyROR and E-Dhara are designed to replace traditional manual record-keeping systems.
AnyROR encourages the digitalization of the mutation process.
The general public receives higher-quality services.
AnyROR keeps land records up to date rapidly.
To ensure that land records are transparent.
To reduce the amount of time and effort required to provide services to citizens.
Services offered at anyror
135-D Notice For Mutation
Entry List By Month-Year
Integrated Survey No Details
Know Khata By Owner Name
Know Survey No. By Owner Name
New Survey No From Old For Promulgated Village
Nondh No. Details
Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
Revenue Case Details
VF-6 Entry Details
VF-7 Survey No Details
VF-8A Khata Details
Features of anyror rural land records
Loans from banks are readily available.
The landowner's rights are safeguarded.
To gain access to land-related facts and data
In the event of a dispute, the court will demand proof of land records.
You are protected from illegal land purchases provided you have a certified copy of the documents of rights.
This transparency as a result of digitalization will aid in the creation of access for all citizens.
During the sale or purchase of land, to confirm or check the revenue records of the land.
Acts as a crucial document in identifying ownership in the event of land disputes and litigation.
It serves as a crucial document during the selling of land.
Farmers can use it as a document to obtain a loan from the ban.
How to check rural land records at online anyror rural land records
- To look up the land registry online, go to the Anyror rural land records Gujarat Revenue Department's official website https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/LandRecordRural.aspx.
- After that, go to the website's home page and click "View Land Record-Rural."
- Now you must choose one of the following options:
- Old Scanned Vf-7/12 Details
- Old Scanned Vf-6 Entry Details
- Vf-7 Survey No Details
- Vf-8a Khata Details
- Vf-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- New Survey No From
- Old For Promulgated Village
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- As directed on the screen, enter "District," "Taluka," "Village," and "Survey Number/owner name/ entry number/ old survey number/ year and month."
- When you click "get details," a window will display on the screen with information.
How to check urban land records at anyror
- To look up the land registry online, go to the Gujarat Revenue Department's official website https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
- After that, go to the website's home page and click "View Land Record-Urban."
- Now you must choose from one of the following options:
- No. of the survey
- Details: Nondh No.
- 135d Notice Information
- Know the number of the survey.
- Name of the Owner
- Month-by-Month Entry List
- As directed on the screen, enter "District," "Survey the Office, City," "Ward," "Survey No," "Sheet No," "Nondh No. – Nondh Date," "Owner name," and "Month and year."
- Click the "get detail" button after entering the captcha code.
- On the screen, information will show.
Apply online at anyror rural land records
- Applicants can apply for permission to pay premiums online, obtain non-agricultural permission, non-cultivation permission with non-cultivation premium, obtain a certificate of honest industrial purpose, obtain permission to buy land, title deed application, city survey office application, and land survey application. The steps to apply via the AnyROR rural land records website are as follows https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/:
- You must go to the official website to apply for authorization online.
- Select the "online application" option from the menu bar.
- Choose New Applicant from the drop-down menu.
- Choose other information, such as
- The application's purpose
- Type of application
- Name of the municipality
- Name of the Taluka
- Name of the village
- Mobile phone number of the applicant
- Email address of the applicant
- Enter the captcha code and click "Generate OTP" to get your OTP.
- Enter your OTP and double-check it.
- Fill out the application and send it in.
Frequently asked questions
In Gujarat, how can I check 7/12 online?
Here are the step-by-step instructions for obtaining 7/12 online.
1. Visit the AnyROR website https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
2. On the home page, click View on land records - rural.
3. Select Old Scanned Vf-7/12 Details on the following page.
4. Input the necessary information, such as district, taluka, village, and captcha.
5. Select Get record details from the drop-down menu.
In Gujarat, how can I verify my land map online?
Following the methods below, you may quickly obtain Gujarat land records using AnyROR.
- Go to AnyROR's website. Go to the website of the Gujarat Revenue Department https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/. Click Village Maps from the home page. Under the Village Maps section, you'll find a list of Districts. By clicking on the district of your choice, you can download the maps.
What is the ROR of a piece of land?
The Gujarat revenue agency maintains a record known as the ROR (Record of Rights). It contains information about landlords, as well as a history of landlords.
In Gujarat, what is a property card?
A property card is a document that establishes the rights of ownership. In cities, local governments issue ROR (Record of Right) or 7/12 extracts, while in rural areas, local governments issue ROR (Record of Right) or 7/12 extracts.
In Gujarat, how can I get 7/12?
Log in to the AnyROR website to download the 7/12 extract. Select View land records - rural from the drop-down menu. Enter the district, taluka, village, and captcha in view of 7/12. Select Get record details from the drop-down menu.
How can I locate a Dag/Khasra number in Gujarat?
To receive the DAG/khasra number, go to the AnyROR website. Select VF 8A from the View Land Records - Rural menu. To see the details, enter the district, taluka, village, and captcha.
How can I find out who owns a property in Gujarat?
Follow the procedures below to find out who owns the property.
1. Go to the AnyROR website's official page https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
2. Select 'View on land records - rural' from the dropdown menu and enter the district, taluka, and village on the following screen.
3. Select 'View on land records - urban' from the dropdown and input the district, city survey office, ward, survey number, and sheet number on the next page.
4. Click Get record details after entering the captcha.
What exactly is 7/12 extract?
The survey number, landowner and cultivator information, cultivation type, and land acreage are all included in the 7/12 document. It also includes information on the government's loan amount and who receives the funds.
What does ROR stand for in land records?
A ROR (Record of Right) is a document that provides all of the information on a piece of property. It also includes a list of previous landowners. Gujarat's revenue department keeps track of this document.