UP Ration Card List 2021
- Reason to link Aadhar card of the Uttar Pradesh ration cardholders with the ration card
- UP Ration Card Suchi 2021
- Fcs.up.gov.in Ration Card List 2021
- Documents Required For Ration Card
- Documents Required To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- Ration Card Uttar Pradesh Types
- Questions and Answers
If you are from Uttar Pradesh and want to check your or your family’s name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021, then you can do so by visiting the official website of ration card at fcs.up.gov.in. fcs.up.gov.in If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then there is very good news for you people. New UP NFSA Card list 2021 has been issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, so if you have added a name to the ration card list in the last year i.e., 2019. If you belong from any place of Uttar Pradesh then you can check UP Ration Card List 2021 BPL/APL online only because UP NFSA Card List District Wise has been made available at fcs.up.gov.in.
Reason to link Aadhar card of the Uttar Pradesh ration cardholders with the ration card
- The purpose of linking the Aadhar card of the Uttar Pradesh ration cardholders with the ration card was set by the state government, to fulfill this condition, this work is now being done through SSDG and Jan Suvidha Kendras. The system has been started.
- A new system has been started by the state government, through which you can now get the work of Aadhar seeding and amendment in ration card done by visiting SSDG or Jan Suvidha Kendras.
UP Ration Card Suchi 2021
- The rationing scheme is only for the inhabitants of UP. Hence, all the natives can avail themselves of these benefits by applying for the ration card. After reading this article, you will get to know whether you are eligible to apply for this or not. This time because of the pandemic, the UP government has added numerous more benefits to it to help people in this bad time.
- Hence, all the families can avail these benefits. With this UP-Ration Card 2021, people can get essential food items at a much cheaper rate as compared to the market price. Therefore, the food items bill will not put pressure on their pocket. Applicants must visit the official website once to check their names on the list.
Fcs.up.gov.in Ration Card List 2021
UP Ration Card eligibility criteria will show up if you are eligible to apply for this ration or not.
All the natives of UP can apply for this ration card to get https://fcs.up.gov.in/ list.
The applicant whoever wants to apply for this free ration must have one ration card only of the UP state
The applicant must come under APL or AAY to get this free ration.
UP Ration Card documents required for application online
Documents Required For Ration Card
Application department forms part
Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
Bank account details (Bank account number, IFSC code, Account holder name) Generally photocopy of the first page.
Departmental application serial number “A” letter of no pledge about 10 11 certificates. (Oath certificate is included in the application form itself)
Photo of all family members and family as also to members based card-present Aadhaar number.
Documents Required To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
To apply for a Ration Card, you will have to submit the following documents:
Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
Previous electricity bills
Your income certificates
Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page of your passbook.
Details of your gas connection
Ration Card Uttar Pradesh Types
There are mainly three types of Uttar Pradesh New Ration Cards and they are distributed separately for different categories of people which are as follows.
APL Ration Card:- Above Poverty Line It is issued to families coming above the poverty line. Under the APL ration card, the color of the ration card is saffron.
BPL Ration Card:- Below Poverty Line, It is issued to the families living below the poverty line. This type of ration card is either pink or red.
AAY Ration Card:- Antyodaya It is issued to the people of economically weaker sections, this type of ration card is found in yellow color.
- Now the natives of Uttar Pradesh are likely to use essential food items that are given by the government of UP under the supervision of the food and supplies department. In this pandemic time, the UP government is helping people by providing them with the essential food items in the form of free ration. Therefore If you are an inhabitant of UP and are not availing of these benefits, then you must check this article as in this the whole information regarding UP ration card list 2021 is mentioned.
- UP NFSA Card list BPL / APL is issued every year by the government department NFSA, the names of many new families are also added to the UP NFSA Card list and the names of such families are also removed which are really for ration card is not entitled.
Questions and Answers
How to check UP Ration Card list 2021?
In Uttar Pradesh, ration cards are given to the beneficiaries of BPL and APL families, so if you want to see the list of BPL and APL ration cards, then you can do so through the website of https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
UP NFSA Card list district wise has been provided on the website of https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
If you are the 1st beneficiary (NFSA beneficiary) for the ration card then you can check your name in this list online.
How to fill the ration card form online?
Here are the steps that one needs to follow for the fresh registration of the UP ration card.
First, you need to visit the food and supplies official website that is FCS UP https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
Now you need to click the option ration card given there.
Next, you have to enter your contact number as there you will get an OTP.
Once you submit the OTP, the future process will begin.
Now you need to fill in the necessary details and particulars regarding your family.
After that, you are required to upload the documents mentioned above to prove your identity.
In the end, click the submit button to submit your application and you will get a registration number.
How to check names in ration card list?
To check the UP NFSA Card list 2021 BPL / APL, you have to follow the procedure given below.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card https://fcs.up.gov.in/ Food portal Click here to go
On visiting the website, you will have to click on the link to view the eligibility list of NFSA. Click on the direct link to view https://fcs.up.gov.in/ FSC Eligibility List
Now the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh National Food Security Act NFSA will open in front of you. In which the name of all the districts present in the state of Uttar Pradesh will appear.
The name of all the districts will appear in front of you.
Now the list of ration cards will appear in front of you but before that, you have to select the name of your ration card dealer i.e. which is your ration card shop
Select the district after which will speak to choose in front of the town or tehsil you whatever town or Belong Tehsil select it and click.
Dealers select: only the dealer under all the Ration Cardholder has its Name and Ration Card Number is looking at where your name is from the search. (If the list is long, then you can use Control + F to find the name, using this option, a search box will open in front of you in which you will be able to enter your name and check your name in the ration card list).
On clicking on where the ration card number will be written, the ration card will open in front of you on the next page, where you will also be able to download the ration card through this website.
How to View District Wise Details / Grievance Board UP Ration Card?
First of all, go to the official website of the Food Department UP Ration Card, click here to go to the website of Food Security Department UP Ration Card https://fcs.up.gov.in/. ️
If you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you, on the home page you will get the option to see the circle/district-wise details of complaints in the section of important public useful information.
You have to click on the option of Circle / District wise details of complaints and as you click on this option a new page will open in front of you.
On this new page, you have to choose your branch and level.
After entering the information, you have to click on the button of Display.
As soon as you click on the display button, district-wise details will open in front of you.
How to see the list of ration card holders for Uttar Pradesh ration distribution?
First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Supplies Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh, click here to go to the official website https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you, on the homepage you will get to see the option of a list of ration card holders for ration distribution.
Click on the option you will come to open a new page in front of you.
Here you have to enter the requested information such as district, area, shop number, the month of delivery, financial year, and captcha code.
As soon as you have entered all the information you have to click on the View button.
As soon as you click on the view button, on the next page you will get the information about the list of ration card holders for distribution of ration.
How to find BPL Antyodaya Ration Card made under TPDS?
BPL and Antyodaya ration cards have been made under TPDS, if you want to find them, then follow the process given below carefully.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of TPDS https://dfpd.gov.in/.
As soon as you go to the website, the home page will open in front of you.
On the home page, you will see the option to search BPL Antyodaya Ration Card.
BPL Antyodaya ration cards from you BPL Antyodaya ration cards made under TPDS must click on the option.
As soon as you click on this option, a new page will open in front of you to use it.