MCA Master Data
A facility has been made available to the general public to view master details of any company/LLP registered with the Registrar of Companies. This facility may be available by clicking “View Company Master Data”. A similar facility has also been made available in respect of the 'Register of Charges' for the companies/LLPs by clicking on the 'View Index of Charges' and for viewing the details of the signatories of any company/LLP by clicking on ‘View Signatory Details’.
- Every Corporate company has master data essentially checked by the public using the Company CIN number. Since MCA and its concerned ROC are responsible for grabbings every change that happens to a company, they release this master data to the public through its website. CIN number is the key to revealing all Company Master Data. Here we will look into how to reveal a company's data in various situations.
- Company CIN Number and its incorporation details including date of incorporation can be found on MCA's website. Visit the MCA site and go to "MCA Services" on the main menu (click or tap), then go to "View Company or LLP Master Data" under the Master Data section located on the secondary menu (left bar).
- Now you have reached the page where the CIN number accepts for retrieving the Company Master Data from the MCA site. If you have the CIN number of the company that you wanted to check, leave a blank for the "Company / LLP Name" field and enter the CIN No. straight into the field against "Company CIN / FCRN / LLPIN / FLLPIN". Then enter the captcha characters into its field, then submit. There you can find the data you are waiting for.
- Details pertaining to a registered entity or to be a registered entity (Private Limited Company or LLP or OPC or Limited Company for which name approval application has been applied) can be accessed through the MCA Master Database. The MCA Master Data can be accessed by clicking here. Once the MCA Master Data search page has been accessed, a search can be initiated by entering the complete or partial name of the entity in the search box.
- If any entities that match the search query are found, results are displayed and the user can select the right entity for which information is required. If no entities are found to match the search query, the query returns “No matches found”. The following information pertaining to a registered business in India can be found from the MCA Master Data:
CIN (Corporate Identification Number)
ROC Registration Number
Company Category (Company limited by shares / Company limited by guarantee / Unlimited Company) – Want to know more? Types of Company.
Company Sub-Category (Indian Government Company / Indian Non-Governmental Company)
Class of Company (Public Company / Private Company)
Authorised Capital of the Company – Want to know more? About Authorised capital of a Company.
Paid-up Capital of the Company
Date of Incorporation
Date of Last Annual General Meeting
Date of the Balance Sheet
Search IndiaFilings articles
MCA Company Master Data And Index Of Charges Will Help To Reduce Your Costs
- MCA Company Master Data is very critical to any organization. For instance, it holds information about every employee, the company’s assets, liabilities, financial position, etc. But to get access to such information, you need a company master data for a site, which can help you retrieve such information and perform the necessary functions for maintaining records of your company. However, to get a company master data mca site, there are various methods, which are being followed. However, some of the methods may be more beneficial than others.
- First of all, the company has to find out the company master data mca site. It means that the company needs to look for a suitable company master data mca site. This is a crucial task as getting this information is essential for carrying out the necessary functions in the companies. This can also help you in knowing the expenses incurred on your company from the year, as this will help you make the budget plans in your company effectively.
- According to many of the companies in India, getting the company master data for a site is the most beneficial method. There are many reasons for this fact. The first and foremost reason is that a company master data mca site can help you in the maintenance and development of your company. It means that you will know your company really well. And the best thing about the company master data site is that it will give you reports regularly regarding the financial matters of your company, along with the profit and loss account, and the credit balances of your company.
How to Check Company Registration Status with MCA
Body corporations namely Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company, One Person Company and Limited Company are registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in India. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs publishes information pertaining to these entities online and is publicly available. In this article, we look at how to check company registration status with MCA in India.
MCA Master Data
Details pertaining to a registered entity or to be a registered entity (Private Limited Company or LLP or OPC or Limited Company for which name approval application has been applied) can be accessed through the MCA Master Database. The MCA Master Data can be accessed by clicking here. Once the MCA Master Data search page has been accessed, a search can be initiated by entering the complete or partial name of the entity in the search box. If any entities that match the search query are found, results are displayed and the user can select the right entity for which information is required. If no entities are found to match the search query, the query returns “No matches found”. The following information pertaining to a registered business in India can be found from the MCA Master Data:
Charges Registered on a Company
Charges registered on a Company are the interest or right which a lender or creditor obtains in the property of the company by way of security that the company will pay back the debt. Charges on a Company are usually raised when the Company or LLP raises bank loans or financial assistance from financial institutions. Therefore, this functionality of the MCA can be used to check if the company has raised any loans from a bank or financial institution. To search for charges on a company, click here. The search will display the following charge information pertaining to a Company:
Date of Charge Creation or Modification
Address of Charge Holder
Signatory Details – Checking Directors of Company
The list of Directors of a Company or Partners of an LLP can be found using the Signatory Details search functionality of the MCA Portal. To check the Directors of a Company or Partners of an LLP, click here. The following details pertaining to Directors of a Company or Partners of an LLP are available online:
DIN Number Details
Name of the Directors or Partners
Address of the Directors or Partners
Date of Appointment
Digital Signature Status.
To register a Private Limited Company or LLP Registration in India, visit IndiaFilings.com
Know the Purpose
- Basically, MCA Company Master Data is the result of New Company Registration Online in India. The main aim to introduce such a concept is to make the registration procedure easy and simple for both the registration of a small-scale business and that of a large-scale business. Through this process, one can get complete information about his own company without much difficulty.
- Therefore, a Private Limited Registration in India can be used for several things. An individual can use it to establish a Private Limited Company or can use it to save the information of all their companies. There are many advantages to a Private Limited Registration in India. One advantage is that the Company Master Data helps the stakeholders of the company to get all information on the records about the company.
Private Limited Registration in India offers the same benefits as that of a company limited by shares. However, the main difference between these two types of registration is that the latter is totally registered under the SEBI. This makes the company completely open to the scrutiny of the SEBI and no other external agency for that matter. However, PLC has some limited liability attached to it. One major disadvantage of Private limited registration in India is that the company is not considered as a public entity and hence cannot ask for excessive loans from banks like the PLCs in other countries.
Questions and Answers
How to follow the Step-by-step process?
To access Master Company/LLP Data click the “View Company/LLP Master Data” link; to view Index of Charges, click 'View Index of Charges'; and to access signatory details, click on ‘View Signatory Details’ on the left-hand side of this page.
Enter the Company/LLP Name or CIN/LLPIN of the Company/LLP.
Click the Submit button in case CIN is entered.
In case CIN/LLPIN is not available Press the “Search” button after entering the first few characters in the Company/LLP Name field.
A list of companies/LLPs would appear. Select your company/LLP by clicking the ‘Select’ button.
CIN/LLPIN of the Company/LLP with Company/LLP Name shall be displayed on the screen.
Click the Submit button once CIN/LLPIN is displayed.
The system shall display the required data.
To take a printout of the same, click on the ‘Print’ button given on the page.
On clicking the same, the required data shall be displayed in a tabular form. Take the printout of the same.
How to Check Company Registration Status with MCA?
- Body corporations namely Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company, One Person Company and Limited Company are registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in India.
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs publishes information pertaining to these entities online and is publicly available.
How to create MCA Company Master Data in India?
If you want to know your MCA company master data by cin, you first need to know how many other companies are actually using this database.
If you’re still working with the old Private Limited Registration in India database, there may be hundreds or even thousands of Companies using this database to run their business operations.
If you want to use this Private Limited Registration in India tool properly and run your business smoothly, then you should know your company’s or Private Limited Registration in India database, its proper usage, how it works, and how you can make more use of it.
By knowing all these details, you will be able to run your business with ease.