AP Land Records with Survey Numbers
Meebhoomi is the initiative to digitalize all the records by the government of Andhra Pradesh and make them easily accessible to the public. Meebhoomi makes it possible to get the encumbrance certificate and land records through the portal while improving speed and transparency. Any person can use Mee Bhoomi to obtain government land records in all the villages, districts and mandals of Andhra Pradesh state.
What is Meebhoomi
- Meebhoomi Portal is a digital land records registry that was established by the government of Andhra Pradesh in the year June 2015. This portal was launched in collaboration with the Department of Revenue and aimed to publicly provide data on plots. It is an entirely online operation, where information can be accessed, such as Adangal Land records, Ror 1B & Village Map, and others.
- The Meebhoomi portal currently provides Andhra Pradesh Land Records, Tenancy, Crop details, Water source, soil type, area assessment, nature of possession of the land, and liabilities. Adangal and 1-B (land record documents), can be accessed through the Meebhoomi website.
How does it work
- Meebhoomi portal has an option of entering the Aadhaar Card number to view all the details related to land.
- Through this website, the users can also search for their Field Measurement Book (F.M.B).
- All the latest transactions that will take place will also get updated on the website.
Services in Meebhoomi
The website of Mee Bhoomi provides complete land details to the people. Any user can avail information related to AP 1B land records, Andhra Pradesh adangal, survey number, patta names, land records Aadhaar Card linkages, pattadar passbooks, crop types grown inland, AP FMB (field measurement book), list of village landlords and many. This portal has been launched by the government towards corruption-free and efficient administration. Through the AP Meebhoomi website, the statistics related to the pattadar passbook and how many were issued through Mee Seva and Mee Bhoomi can be viewed.
Advantages of Mee Bhoomi
Following are the major advantages and features of the Mee Bhoomi website:
Its services give Public access to all the citizens about the land details in Local language.
The Application can be downloaded from the website.
The application can be printed with a secured watermark.
The village maps and the field management Book (F.M.B) can be viewed from this Web Portal.
The Grievance records and the real-time status of the grievance can be viewed.
It provides help to the people to fetch the crop details, bank loans, the location of the land parcel and the Grievances received.
It has a function of SMS alert to all the functionaries and pattadars regarding changes and their progress.
A document maintained by the Village administrators, which includes the details on the land, land type, liabilities, etc. is known as the Adangal. It is also recognized as the “Village Count Number 3”. This document can be used for the sale and purchase of property, as it specifies all the land-related details.
Know more about how to check Adangal online
It is an extract of a land record that is maintained by the State’s revenue department. The 1-B document is a tahsildar record of the property. It can be used in court proceedings, in obtaining bank loans, and in the verification of the information of the seller. Know more about how to check 1-B online.
Feature of Meebhoomi
The Meebhoomi website by the Andhra Pradesh government has enabled easy access to the land records and related documents. Find some of the key features of the portal below.
1. This portal provides online access to land records.
2. All the features can be accessed in the mobile application.
3. The official website allows viewing the field management book (FMB) and the village maps.
4. This website supports the process of receiving encumbrance certificates or land documents with transparency.
5. This platform can be used by anyone in Andhra Pradesh from any district.
6. Complaints regarding the land records can be lodged on the website.
7. The status of any process is provided to the office bearers and patterns by SMS.
Services in Mee Bhoomi
Mee Bhoomi website provides complete land details to people. Users can avail information related to A.P. 1B land records, Andhra Pradesh adangal, survey number, patta names, land records aadhar card linkage, pattadar passbooks, crop types grown inland, AP FMB (field measurement book), list of village landlords and many. The Government has launched this web portal towards corruption-free and efficient administration. The statistics related to the pattadar passbook and how many were issued through Mee Seva and Mee Bhoomi can be viewed through the AP Mee Bhoomi website.
The following are some of the significant advantages and features of the Mee Bhoomi website:
The services under Mee Bhoomi gives the public access to citizens about the land details in the local language
The Application can be downloaded from the website and can be printed with the secured watermark
The Field Management Book (F.M.B.) and village maps can be viewed from this web portal
The user can view the Grievance records and the real-time status of the grievance
It helps the people to fetch the crop details, bank loans, location of the land parcel and the grievances received
The SMS alerts to all the functionaries and pattadars regarding changes and their progress
Know more about Field Measuring Book on Meebhoomi (FMB)
A collection of maps stored in a district office is the Meebhoomi field measurement book, which is used for recording the availability of land, borders and size of the package. Usually, these are hand drawings and not measuring. You can follow the following steps if you wish to reach Meebhoomi FMB and seek parcels of land available in the area.
1. On the top menu in the Meebhoomi portal, click Meeboomi FMB.
2. You'll be taken to a new page where you can choose the district, zone, and village name out of a drop-down list.
3. Enter the captcha after selecting the survey number from the menu. When you press the ‘Submit' button, the results will appear on the screen.
4. Visit the official Meebhoomi website. The department will make the necessary changes within 15 days. To seek a revision to your land record, go to the official website and follow the instructions.
In the Meebhoomi portal, the court dispute details can be obtained based on the district. The list of districts available on the website is Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, and Kurnool. A pdf can be downloaded with the list of court disputes.
Questions and Answers
How to Link Aadhaar card on Meebhoomi?
On the Meebhoomi page, you can link or verify if your Aadhaar card is linked to your account number.
Step 1. Visit the official Meebhoomi website (https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/). Click on the Aadhaar/Other Identities option.
Step 2. To link to and verify that your Aadhaar number is associated with your account number, select the first 'Aadhaar Linking' option, and add the district, city, village, and account number.
You can also verify the status of Aadhaar Requests on the Meebhoomi website. In the Aadhaar and Other Identities menu, choose the “Aadhar Request Status” tab.
How to check the Land records?
Following are the steps to check the lands records:
Go to the link https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/ to view the Official Website.
Now, click on the Adangal option in the main menu bar.
In case you want to know the Personal Adangal or village details click on Adangal or Village Adangal option.
Select your choice (account number/survey number/Aadhaar number/ name holder)
Choose the district name and village name.
Now, enter your already selected document number.
Then enter the code number that is displayed in the box.
Click on the “Click” button.
How to link other documents on Meebhoomi?
Step 1. Other documents can be linked with the Meebhoomi website just by choosing “Mobile number linking/based on identity documents”.
Step 2. On the redirected link, enter details such as District Name, Zone Name, Village Name, and Account Number. After entering the code, click on the “Get Details” option. The documents that are uploaded need to be in pdf format and the photos should be in jpeg format.
How to get corrections in Land records?
The people’s grievances will be addressed at the closet Mee-Seva Centre, on the register of a complaint. They will be processed within 15 days as per the mandate.
For registering a complaint through the portal go to the official website and follow the given below steps:
Go to the Complaints options in the menu bar and also click on “Register of complaints”.
Soon the form will be displayed as given below:
Then, Fill up the required details such as complaint name, address, Aadhaar number, Type of complaints and village name.
Afterward, click on the “Click” button.
Enter the OTP in a given box.
Your OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Click the save button.
How to download Mee Bhoomi App?
The data that is available on Mee Bhoomi can also be accessed easily through an Android App.
It is available for free and can be used to know lands records up-to-date, important service status of Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport and Train Enquiry.
Click here to download Mee Bhoomi App.