AUCET Previous Papers
Andhra University Common Entrance Test, also known as AUCET, is a state-level entrance exam held by Andhra University in Visakhapatnam. The exam is held to enrol students in postgraduate courses in the fields of science, commerce, humanities, management, education, journalism, and mass communication. On the basis of their AUCET exam scores, aspirants are awarded admission to Andhra University and its affiliated institutes, as well as Dr BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam.
The state-level Common Entrance Test is used to admit students to courses like:-
MTech Programme into various Andhra Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for AUCET
The Directorate of Admission at Andhra University has established suitable eligibility criteria for the examination. The following is a basic summary of the situation:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh and have valid residency evidence, as revised by the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institution 1974.
- Candidates with a three-year Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) are considered for admission into PG Arts and Science courses if they have passed from accredited universities.
- Only those who took or will take their final year examination in 2021 are eligible.
- There is no minimum age requirement to take the exam.
- SC/ST applicants must be 34 years old to apply for fee reimbursement, whereas EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates must be 30 years old.
Admissions for AUCET 2021
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can only fill out the application form online. The following are the methods to apply for the exam and the events that will take place as part of AUCET:
- Fill in personal information such as the candidate's name, date of birth, phone number, nationality, and email address on the official website. Then, on the 'Register' button, click. The official login credentials will be sent to the registered email address in a confirmation email ID.
- Fill in your personal and educational information using the issued credentials. Select the exam centre (s) and scan and upload the needed documents in accordance with the guidelines.
Pay the application fee
Applicants must pay the AUCET 2021 application fee either online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline (Andhra Bank/ SBI Challan) once they have completed the form with all of the required information.
AUCET 2021 Admit Card Download
The applicant can download their AUCET 2021 admit card from the official website of Andhra University after completing and paying the application fee. A week before the entrance exam date, the hall ticket/admit card will be issued.
AUCET Entrance Exam 2021
Candidates must present for the exam as specified in the hall ticket after downloading it. The exam will be administered in pen-and-paper format. The exam will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete, and the paper will only be offered in English. The questions will be objective in nature and will each be worth one mark. Because there is no negative grading, candidates are free to attempt all of the questions.
The admission exam results will be available on the official website - audoa.in. The findings are usually published in the form of a merit list. If two or more applicants receive the same score, the order of merit is determined by the candidate's date of birth (DoB), with the elder candidate taking precedence.
Following the announcement of the results, the authorities posted the counselling programme on their website. The only way to register for counselling is to do it online. After completing the registration process, candidates must upload the needed papers for verification (valid government photo ID, AUCET Admit Card, AUCET Score Card 2021, Marksheets, Migration certificate, and more) before filling out the web options. Seat allotment results will be disclosed after the choice filling process is completed.
Aucet previous year question papers
- Candidates can access their AUCET previous year questions papers for free online. AUCET English Previous Papers/ AUCET Physics Previous Papers PDF/ AUCET Chemistry Previous Papers with Answers in PDF format are easily accessible to participants online.
- AUCET model papers in PDF format are also available for electronics, biochemistry, biotechnology, botany, chemistry, mathematics, and microbiology.
- You can get an idea of the pattern of questions by looking at these AUCET Previous Question Papers. You will be able to get higher grades in the exam if you do this.
Frequently asked questions
How do I get my AUET admission card for 2021?
Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted the application form together with the application fee will be able to obtain an admission card once it is made available on the university's official website.
Is the AUCET exam given in person or online?
The AUCET 2021 exam is given in a paper-and-pencil format (pen & paper).
Does AUCET have a negative marking scheme?
In AUCET 2021, there is no negative marking.
What is the application fee for AUCET 2021?
- General – 600 rupees
- Rs 500 for SC/ST/PHC
Is the MCom degree available through the AUCET exam?
MCom is available through the AUCET exam at Andhra University and its collaborating universities.
What is the duration of the AUCET exam?
The AUCET exam lasts an hour and a half, or 90 minutes.
Can you tell me where I can acquire AUCET MSc previous year question papers?
You can look at the question papers from prior years here.
What is the minimum score required to take the AUCET?
In order to be eligible for AUCET, the candidate must obtain the following scores:
General – 50 per cent
SC/ST/OBC – 45 per cent
PwD – 45 per cent
How can I apply for admission to Andhra University?
Andhra University holds entrance tests for a variety of courses offered by the university, including:
AUCET– MSc, MCom, MA, MLISc, MHRM, MEd, MPed, Journalism and Mass Communication
APRCET – MPhil, PhD
AUEET – Btech
Who should a candidate contact if the admit card contains an error or any other discrepancy?
Candidates must promptly report to the Andhra University office in Vishakhapatnam if there is any disagreement. The authorities can be contacted via email or by making a complaint through the mail.