Government of Karnataka introduced Bhoomi RTC in 2000 to manage all land records. This technology uses an online platform by taking help from digital RTCs or the Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop information. Easy is the means adopted to either amend or make changes in RTC Karnataka. One of many Bhoomi services existing among 175 Talukas and 6000 State Gram Panchayats.
RTC is also known as Pahani and is one of the important document that is needed to maintain the land records. All the information related to the owner’s name, of the area of land located or the soil type of land, is included therein the RTC Pahani.
Official website to use portal created by the government is landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. It provided with all the details needed and all details related to Karnataka Land records can be obtained herein.
BHOOMI RTC - Overview
|Name of the portal||Bhoomi RTC|
|Article category||Information about Karnataka Land Records|
|Governing Body||Karnataka Revenue Department|
|Related to||Land Records|
Benefits Of Bhoomi RTC Portal
The portal has been useful to provide farmers with land-related documents and other record details since long. Some of the benefits associated with the Bhoomi RTC Portal are mentioned below-
- One can obtain land records copy to apply for a loan or any such concerned purpose.
- One can obtain the RTC copy by simply providing the name of the landowner or the plot number.
- At the time of sale or inheritance of land, mutation requests can be made by farmers through this Portal.
- For insuring or claiming insurance for crops, the crop data available in I-RTC can be used.
- Application status for mutation request can be checked.
- Land related disputes requiring the documents can be submitted by farmer herein.
Just in case Bhoomi Online service or mutation request for same is not provided on time by the Revenue officer within 50 days, another inspector can be requested at Taluk level to complete same.
How To Check Bhoomi Land Record?
They have their own official online portal filled with various sorts of Bhoomi Portal related necessary details like:
- The record of past and current year.
- Its current mutation status etc.
To check the Bhoomi Karnataka website, Please follow these steps:
Step 1-First open Bhoomi Karnataka site’s www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Step 2– Then, click on Services In The Menu And Select View RTC & MR.
Step-3 After coming on the next page select district, Taluka, Hobli, and village of your own.
Step-4 And also enter the survey no.
Step-5 Then, at last, press the Fetch Button to check land records online.
Note:- Check Land Record In Orissa Bhulekh Orissa
How To Download Bhoomi RTC Pahani ?
To download or install RTC (Pahani) follow these given steps:
Step 1- First, open www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in
Step 2- On next page click on i-RTC on Bhoomi service list.
Step 3- After coming on next page, click on Login as Guest
Step-4- Enter Your Details Here And Proceed.Step-5– On the next page fill the requesting application.
- Survey number
- Hissa number
- Validity RTC
Step-6- Now, Click on ‘Fetch details’ and view RTC.
Step-7- After viewing your RTC, Click on Pay and Download option.
Step-8- Downloading Fee For RTC Is Rs.10.
Step-9- After payment the RTC PDF Will Be Shown. You can now download your RTC.
How To Check Mutation Register ?
In property language, Mutation simply means a formal process that covers transferring of property from one person to another along with ownership right.
In order to check mutation status record from Land Records Karnataka Website:
Step-1- First click at ‘RTC and MR’ option from home page of the Bhoomi portal www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Step-2- Then, click on mutation option.
Step-3- There you need to fill all the details like mentioning district, Taluk, Village name and survey numbers etc. as well. These are some overall procedure you have to follow to scan your mutation report and registration from Land or Bhoomi Records Karnataka website.
How To Check Karnataka Revenue Maps Online?
Karnataka revenue maps online help in finding all land details that, a person need before buying and selling of Land/Bhoomi. Here, a person can easily and securely track the location of Bhoomi or land with the help of a map is present on Karnataka Land Record’s RTC Website.
To check Karnataka revenue maps online is quite easy by following these few simple procedures:
Step 1-Firstly, open Bhoomi Karnataka official site, www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Step 2-Then, click on Revenue Map, located on the left side of Bhoomi Services home page.
Step 3-After it select the “state” which is present in the menu bar of the home page.
Step 4-Now; select District, Taluk, Hobli and any type of Map.
Step 5– Finally Click on PDF File and view your land image online.
What are the uses of Karnataka Bhoomi RTC ?
Karnataka RTC Bhoomi specifically includes these following works:
- Bhoomi measurement
- To scan the authenticity of Bhoomi
- Apna Khata capacity for water absorption
- To check the soil type.
- Status of land possession
- Checking the fertility capacity for the crop is grown
- About land types
- Information of the landowner
- Handling issues of land transferring
- Managing tenancy and lots other
You can Also Apply Here For GST Suvidha Kendra
How checking land records are helpful to avoid fraud?
In modern time, it has become highly necessary to check the land record before proceeding towards the final step of purchasing the property. These are few cautions that owner should need to take like:
- Perfect lawful registration of the property.
- Proper inspection before finalising your buying plan of Bhoomi.
- Thorough checking of the power of attorney.
- Appropriate scanning of conversion certificate.
- Checking the detail of tax payments, if it is clear or not until the date of selling.
- Inspection of the occupancy certificate, which is the prime liability of the authority, whenever builder is applying for it.