CCC Online Course NIELIT - Eligibility | Date | Registration
Updated on Mar 16, 2020
CCC Certificate 2019The course is conducted by the authority of NIELIT. A course of 80hrs which helps gain a piece of knowledge of Computer concepts. The application form for applying to this course is out now and the exam mode for same is online. One can apply for the same at //nielit.gov.in.
|Certification Program||CCC certificate|
|Course||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Application||Available now (for April exam)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Official Website of NIELIT||//nielit.gov.in|
|Download Certificate Link||Download Regular Certificate Moduler Certificate|
|CCC Registration||Apply Here | Check Form Status | View Filled Form|
|Syllabus||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Syllabus|
|Syllabus||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Syllabus|
|Admit Card||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Admit Card|
|Admit Card||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Admit Card|
|Result||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Result|
|Result||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Result|
|NIELIT student portal||//student.nielit.gov.in/|
NIELITThe National Institute of electronics and information technology was formed in the year 1994 and was formerly known as DOEACC Society. The administration of the institute lies in the hands of ministry of electronics and information technology of the Government of India. The institute offers several programmes related to IECT at different levels, and also CCC Online course are offered by them which is one of the digital literacy programs. The Government of India controls, the autonomous society of NIELIT, which works to carry out human resource development activities in the fields relating to that of information, electronic and communication technology.
CCC Exam SchedulesThe important data relating to the exams are given below.
|Examination- Schedule for filling online application and fee||Date of Examination (held on 1st Saturday of the months)|
|1st November to 31st December||February|
|1st January to 31st January||March|
|1st February to 28th February||April|
|1st March to 31st March||May|
|1st April to 30th April||June|
|1st May to 30th June||August|
|1st July to 31st July||September|
|1st August to 31st August||October|
|1st September to 30th September||November|
|1st October to 31st October||December|
About CCC CertificatesCourse on computer concept or CCC is a certified computer literacy program which has been recommended by the national task force on information technology and software development. The course has been specially designed for important basic IT literacy program for the people taking the course. Under the digital literacy program, NIELIT offers the CCC certificate program. It is through this course that a common man gets access to the computer and enjoys the world of information technology. The CCC course has a total duration of 80 hours which includes 25 hours of theory, tutorials of 5 hours and also practical work of 50 hours. Thus, it is a 2-week intensive course.
CCC EXAM/ Paper Pattern
- Exam mode – online (no requirement) for pencil/ pen or paper)
- Question type – objective type questions
- No. Of paper – only one
- No. Of questions – 100
- Exam duration – 60 minutes allotted
- Negative marking – no such scheme5
- Total marks in the paper – 100
- Qualifying marks – 50%
CCC SyllabusThe syllabus of CCC Online Course includes a total of 8 chapters (Introduction to computer, Application of Digital Financial Services, Introduction to GUI Based Operating System, Spreadsheets, WWW and web browsers, Communication and Collaboration, Applications of Presentation, Introduction to Internet and Elements of Word Processing) which has been shown below along with the study time allotted.
|CHAPTERS||THEORY HOURS||TUTORIAL HOURS||PRACTICAL HOURS|
|Introduction to computers||2||1||4|
|Introduction to GUI based Operating System||3||-||8|
|Elements of word processing||3.5||2||9|
|Introduction to the internet, WWW and web browsers||6||-||8|
|Communication and collaboration||2||-||2|
|Application of presentations||4||-||8|
|Application of digital financial services||1||-||1|
NIELIT CCC Course Eligibility 2019Unlike the other exams, there is no minimum or maximum age prescribed for filling the CCC application form. The application can be submitted by the candidate irrespective of their age or education qualification. However, there are three ways a candidate can appear in the CCC exam-
- Candidates sponsored by the NIELIT approved institute are permitted to join the course is respective of their education qualification.
- The applicant sponsored by the government recognised colleges for school or have obtained a unique Identity number from a NIELIT for joining the CCC program can join the course in respective of their qualification.
- The candidates who are not sponsored or a direct candidate are also eligible for joining the course irrespective of their educational qualification.
NIELIT CCC Online Application Form 2019The application form for CCC Online Course Examination is made available on the NIELIT website. Before filling the application form the candidate must be ready and aware about all the essentials required to fill the form. The pre-requisites of CCC application are given below
- For validating the application form and receiving all the information from NIELIT in future, the applicant must provide their mobile number.
- For future validation and correspondence, the applicant needs to have a personal email ID, which must be active during the whole certified course.
- The candidate must also have a scanned passport size photograph, along with signature and left thumb impression in the prescribed form.
How To Fill OEAF formThe procedure for filling the form is given below for providing the essential help to the candidates.
- The candidate needs to visit the official NIELIT student website
- Click on the “Apply Online” link on the homepage of the website and among the various courses available select the CCC Online Course.
- The candidates must read carefully all the instructions and guidelines including the information about the fees. Once, it’s done the required fields in the declaration are to be marked and then proceed further.
- The application forms appearing on the screen are to be filled by the candidates which include the registration detail, contact, address, qualification and examination details and are also required to upload the document in that identification detail section.
- After reviewing click on “final submit” and thus will receive a confirmation mail and SMS.
- At last the candidates are required to make payment of the fee
NIELIT Application feesThe certification and application fees for the CCC examination is rupees 500 plus applicable GST, which can be made through online mode or CSC, SPV or NEFT.
CCC Online Exam Admit CardBefore the commencement of exams, the candidate needs to download the admit card issued online and will be available to the successfully registered candidates. Follow the steps for downloading admit card----
- Visit the website //student.neilit.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “download admit card”.
- CCC court should be selected under the head IT literacy program
- Enter the required information and the application number.
- Downloads and takes a printout of the admit card now.
CCC Result 2019After 15 days of the exam, the result of the CCC certificate examination is declared. The results are available at the official student website of NIELIT and are represented under the grading system.
How To download CCC certificateThe CCC Online certificate will be available to the candidate only through online mode. It was from the year 2014 that only digitally signed E-certificate is issued to the candidate. For downloading the CCC E- Certificate follow the following steps
- Visit the website //nielit.gov.in/certificate/
- All the certificate details must be verified first.
- The candidates are required to fill the necessary details and then click on the “submit button”.
- The candidates are required to verify code either through SMS or email.
- The digital signature of the candidate needs to be verified.
- You can certificate using Adobe reader or internet explorer. The PDF of the certificate must be kept safely for future purposes.
FAQsQ. What is the full form for CCC certificate.? A. Course on Computer concepts Q. What is the minimum age limit to apply for this course.? A. As on today’s date, there is no minimum or maximum age limit for applying to this program. Q. Is a hard copy of the application form required.? A. No, application form or any other documents are not required to be submitted at NEILIT centres. Q. What is the Documents requirement for applying.? A. There is no requirement for documents while filling the application form. Q. How to know that application is in processing mode or is already processed.? A. NEILIT student portal, all the applicants can get the application status therein. Q. In a single exam cycle can more than one application form be submitted.? A. Multiples application form from a single candidate in an exam is not allowed. Q. What to do if there is any mistake in admit card.? A. No request will be accepted for making changes to admit card details as the same is furnished by the respective candidates. Be aware while you give the same. Q. If a candidate doesn’t qualify the exams, can they apply again.? A. Yes. No limit for applying again.
WRITTEN BY Pandit Shivam नमस्कार दोस्तों, मैं Pandit Shivam, HREX का Author हूँ. मुझे नयी नयी Technology से सम्बंधित चीज़ों को सीखना और दूसरों को सिखाने में बड़ा मज़ा आता है. मेरी आपसे विनती है की आप लोग इसी तरह हमारा सहयोग देते रहिये और हम आपके लिए नईं-नईं जानकारी उपलब्ध करवाते रहेंगे I