CitiBank Live Chat
- Citibank began operations in India in 1902 in Kolkata and has already completed a century of operations in the country. It was at the forefront of technological breakthroughs during this time, such as introducing the ITES industry into financial services. The bank currently offers a variety of products, including credit cards, personal loans, savings accounts, and more.
- Citibank is noted for its extensive customer service, which is provided by a highly efficient and proactive customer service team. Citibank Customer Service can be contacted by a toll-free number, letters, email or Citibank online live chat.
Citibank customer service live chat
- Customers can also visit Citibank's "Ask Me" which is Citibank online live chat for answers to frequent questions. Citibank has launched ‘Ask Me,' a virtual assistant, to spare consumers the effort of making phone calls or sending emails. The question must be typed into the box given, and the answer will appear on the screen below the question following submission. Sometimes the response comes in the form of a link to a website where you may get further information about your question. Make sure the box doesn't contain any personal or account information.
- If you're looking for general information on a certain product, use the categories option on the right panel to find it. A list of frequently asked questions about the selected product will appear on the screen.
Citibank Card redressal system
Regular Access Channels of the Bank (Level 1)
By phoning the credit card customer service number or writing to them using the Citibank Live Chat tool, you may easily lodge your complaint with the bank. You can also send a letter or mail a letter to the bank.
Head of Customer Service (Level 2)
If you are dissatisfied with how the bank handled your issue at level 1 and have not received a response from customer service within two working days, you can always write to the Head of Customer Care.
Citibank Grievance Redress Officer (Level 3)
If you're not satisfied with Level 2's response, you can always contact the PNO (Principal Nodal Officer). Between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., you can phone 1800 266 2400 (Toll-Free) or 022-4955-2400.
Citibank Senior Management (Level 4)
You can write to Citibank Senior Management if you are still unhappy with the resolutions you received at the previous levels.
Banking Ombudsman Scheme of the Reserve Bank of India (level 5)
If Citibank does not respond within a month, you can contact the Ombudsman. The RBI has appointed the Banking Ombudsman to ensure that complaints are resolved suitably.
Citibank online Customer Service
Customers who have signed up for Citibank's online banking services can quickly submit a request. Simply login to Citibank Online and follow the steps outlined below:
Go to Quick Links for further information.
Write a letter describing your issue/complaint and send it to us.
Your query will be called and resolved as soon as possible by a phone banking officer. Make sure you have all of the necessary information on hand when you call.
If you have not yet registered for Citibank's online banking services, you can do so here: https://www.citibank.co.in/ssjsps/ssindexmidssi.jsp
Citibank Credit Card Customer Service helpline number
When your credit or debit card is lost, stolen, or misplaced, it is one of the most prevalent emergency scenarios. You must report the loss of your card as soon as possible so that it can be blocked and misused.
The emergency contact lines for Citibank are as follows-
- 1800 267 2425 (India Toll-free)
+91 22 4955 2425 (local dialling)
Apart from reporting a lost card, the above two numbers can also be used to report-
You've received a notification for a transaction that you didn't make.
A debit or credit card has become trapped in an ATM slot.
After a successful transaction, money is not dispensed from an ATM.
An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) call will be made. You will be asked to choose a preferred language first. Following that, you'll be asked for your identifying information, such as your bank account number, loan account number, and so on. If you are not a Citibank customer and require information on their products and services, press the appropriate key and your call will be sent to a phone banking representative who will assist you further.
Citibank Customer Care 24×7 Helpline
0172 508 2484
079 2642 2484
0161 501 2484
1800 180 2484
Citibank customer care address
Customers can write a letter to Citibank Customer Care with their questions or complaint.
Use this address if you are mailing the letter via ‘Ordinary Post'
- Citibank N.A.,
- P.O. Box No. 4830,
- Anna Salai Post Office,
- Chennai – 600 002
Use the below address if you're using 'Registered Post.'
- Citibank N.A.,
- Mail Room, ACROPOLIS,
- 9th Floor,
- New Door No.148 (Old No.68),
- Dr Radhakrishnan Salai,
- Chennai – 600 004
Frequently asked questions
To block my Citibank credit card, what number should I call?
To block your Citibank credit card, call at Citibank credit card helpline number is 1800 267 2425.
Is it okay if I contact the grievance redressal officer?
Yes! You can contact the grievance redressal officer anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. at 1800 266 2400 (Toll-Free) or 022-4955-2400.
What is the best way to contact a Citibank customer service representative?
The best way to contact Citibank customer care service is to call their toll free number. Anytime from Monday to Saturday, contact +91 22 4955 2484 between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
How to know if my credit card has been suspended?
You can always contact your credit card issuer to see if your card has been blocked.
How can I get in touch with Citibank Pune?
Citibank Pune customer service may be reached at +91 66012484.
How can I get in touch with Citibank USA?
Here are the details to contact Citibank USA customer service.
- 1-800-248-4674 (toll-free)
- The toll-free number for account opening: 1866 703 2462
- For pre-account opening questions, email : [email protected].