Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Scheme 2021
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University was founded in 1927 by Anandiben Patel. An institution of 90 years was formerly Agra University situated in Uttar Pradesh. Agra University is known for its higher qualification and job oriented education system and innovative research.
The main aim of the university is to innovate the students in the field of education and become a centre of excellence. Agra University has affiliated with medical faculty also. The university has one of the oldest and premier medical institutes of the country. At present, the university has approx 200 affiliated colleges and institutes.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University offers numerous courses such as U.G. & P.G. level. Applications can be filled online by visiting Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar university's website. It costs approx INR 1000 as an application fee. The application form is required to be submitted at the university campus with the following documents.
- A Valid score is required in the Uttar Pradesh state entrance exam. It is mandatory to secure admission by more than 50% for eligibility for the courses.
- For all kinds of U.G. courses, the candidates are required to fulfil the university rules like candidates shortlisted based on their marks in 12th except the B.PED, BFA, and LLB programs for this dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University goes for an entrance test.
- For the P.G. courses, candidates have to appear for the university entrance exam test for entry into the university.
- Admission in M.Phil and P.HD is wholly based on the marks achieved in the entrance exam test conducted by the university.
Institutes & Departments of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University
K.M. Institute of Hindi & linguistics
- Indian languages
- Linguistics foreign languages
- Oriental classical languages
- Mass communications & journalism
Institute of social sciences
- Social work
Institute of Home Science
- Home science education and extension
- Food & nutrition
- Child development
- Clothing and textiles
- Home management
Institute of Basic Science
School of Life Sciences
- Environmental studies
- Environmental toxicology
- Department of library and information science
- Department of physical education
- Seth Padam Chand Jain Institute of commerce
- Deen Dayal Institute of vocational education
- Institute of engineering & technology
- Computer science
- Computer science & engineering
- Electronics & communications engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of rural development
Online Study Material
- Online classes
- Central library portal
- Online examination system
- Steps for making home masks
- Spoken tutorial
- Arts, humanities and social science courses available is 176
- In science stream courses are available is 169
- Medical and allied science streams have 92 courses available in the university.
- The education stream also has 92 trails in different fields in the university.
- The commerce section also had 57 sessions at the university.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar university admission process is entirely online. Candidates need to fill the online-registration form post which they can fill the application form. Separate application forms are to be filled for each course the candidate is applied for. The application form fee is to be paid to the finance officer of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University. Kindly contact us for more information regarding the details of the university.
You can visit the Official Portal to learn more.
Registration Process for Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on “Admission 2020-21 Registration”
Step 3: You will be redirected to another page and then press on “Click to Continue”.
Step 4: Click on “Applicant Registration” for new student registration.
Step 5: Fill the details in the form and submit.