E Challan TS Police
- When it comes to road safety, Telangana state (TS) is ranked eighth-worst. The severity of road accidents in Telangana has increased to 29.7 points, implying that at least 29.7 persons died in every 100 incidents in 2019.
- The state traffic police have been concerned about the increasing number of traffic offences and poor traffic management. The government has enacted strict laws and harsh punishments for traffic violators. If you break any traffic safety rule, you will be handed a Telangana police e challan under the New Motor Vehicle Act of 2019.
What is ts police e challan
- Although few people are aware of it, the Hyderabad Traffic Police has lately been named the most efficient in the country. The Hyderabad Traffic Police keep a close eye on anyone who chooses to breach a regulation on the streets to maintain this high standard. The police department can collect all the information they need to catch someone thanks to high-quality cameras installed across the city. When a perpetrator is apprehended, the police issue a Challan in the name of the vehicle's registered owner, who is responsible for paying the fine before the period specified on the ticket.
- If you live in Telangana and would like to check the status of your ts police e challan, go to https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/. By filling in all of the required information Given that we can do almost anything with a smartphone and an internet connection, it should come as no surprise that paying a ts police e challan in Hyderabad may be done online from the convenience of your own home or even on the bus. In Hyderabad, the Telangana state police e challan can be paid through the previously mentioned Traffic Police website or the PayTM smartphone application. Paying via one of these options is simple and just requires a basic understanding of technology. All you'll need is the vehicle's VIN or licence plate number, and you'll be able to see all the information of any Challans associated with that vehicle.
More about telangana state police e challan system
- Telangana State Police implemented the Integrated E challan System to make it easier for individuals to pay fines. Those who are required to pay a fine no longer have to stand in huge lines at e-Seva centres. Because traffic cops carry personal digital assistant (PDA) equipment, they can pay by just swiping a card. This is a measure done by the Telangana Traffic Police to improve the traffic challan system. The traffic police station has launched outstanding PDAs with GPRS connectivity and a connected card reader as part of the integrated ts police e challan system. As a result, the violator can pay the Telangana police e challan with a credit or debit card on the spot.
- The PDAs have a wireless connection to the traffic police central server and assist in the generation of on-the-spot printed challans while also providing information on the violator's past challans. The fine can then be paid in cash or by swiping a credit or debit card. The traffic police server registers the ts police e challan created with PDAs. The use of PDAs has made the process of paying a fine quite simple and convenient. Once the fine is received, the offender is handed a legal receipt.
Features of ts police e challan
The Telangana State Police Integrated E challan System has the following unique features:
It is connected to the main ts police e challan server in real-time.
Even during server outages, challans are issued on the spot.
For evening enforcement, there is an on-screen keyboard.
Servers and computer systems have been upgraded.
The traffic police station requires 15 Mbps of bandwidth to communicate with the Telangana state police e challan server.
PDAs and ts police e challan software are tailored to the needs.
Check telangana police e challan status
You may still retrieve all the details about the traffic challan online if you misplaced the Telangana police e challan or deleted the challan SMS you received from the RTO. Here are the methods to verify the status of your traffic fine and ts police e challan online:
Step 1: First, go to the Parivahan Portal https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click the ‘Check Challan Status' link.
Step 3: A new page will appear, prompting you to input your driver's licence number or vehicle identification number.
Step 4: If no fine or ts police e challan has been issued against you, a ‘Challan Not Found' dialogue box will appear.
Step 5: If you have a pending fine or e challan ts police against your name, a page will appear with all of the ts police challan details.
Guide to Pay ts police e challan online
Everything from parking your car in an unapproved location to running a red light and exceeding the speed limit to committing any other traffic infringement is a violation for which you can be fined. If a person is found guilty, a ts police e challan will be sent to their registered address or sent to their mobile phone through SMS. A person has a 60-day grace period in which to make the ts police e challan payment. To prevent legal action, it is always a good idea to pay the fine as quickly as possible.
The following are the steps for making an online payment for a ts police e challan:
Step 1: First, go to the Parivahan Challan Page https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
Step 2: On the next screen, enter your challan number, car number, or DL number.
Step 3: Paste the Captcha code into the box and select the ‘Get Detail' button.
Step 4: A new page will open with all of the information you need about the ts police e challan.
Step 5: In the Payment column, click on ‘Pay Now' to continue.
Step 6: Select a payment method from the options provided. Net banking, credit card, or debit card are all options for payment.
Step 7: A confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number once the money has been received.
What Should I Do If I Receive the Wrong ts police e challan
The Telangana Police Department has set up a system for reporting errors or typos on challans that have been generated.
If the incorrect challan is generated, you can report it using the methods below.
Anyone interested in checking their status can go to https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/.
To see the produced challan, enter your vehicle number and security response.
To see photos of the vehicle details that have been violated, click on the picture link.
If you think you've been charged with the wrong challan, click "Report to Wrong."
A designated officer or team will check and correct the incorrect challan.
Revised Traffic Fine and Penalties in telangana from 1st Sept-2019
Rs. 500 – 1st Time Offence. Rs. 1,500 – 2nd Time Offence.
Road Rules Violations
Rs. 500 – 1,000
Driving Unauthorised Vehicles without a valid license
Driving Without License
Driving With a Disqualified License
Driving Over The Speed Limit
Rs. 1,000 to 2,000 – Light Motor Vehicles. Rs. 2,000 to 4,000 + suspension of DL – Medium Passenger Vehicles or Goods Vehicles.
Rs. 1,000 to 5,000 + 6 to 12 months imprisonment – 1st Time Offence. Rs. 10,000 + up to 2 years imprisonment – 2nd Time Offence.
Driving While Intoxicated
Rs. 10,000 + 6 month’s imprisonment – 1st Time Offence. Rs. 15,000 + 2 years’ imprisonment – 2nd Time Offence.
Driving an Uninsured Vehicle
Rs. 2,000 +3 month’s imprisonment – 1st Time Offence. Rs. 4,000 + 3 month’s imprisonment – 2nd Time Offence.
Driving Without a Seatbelt
Not Wearing a Helmet
Rs. 1,000 + License Disqualification for up to 3 months.
Not Allowing Emergency Vehicles to Pass
Rs. 10,000 + 6 months Imprisonment.
Rs. 25,000 + 3 years’ imprisonment
Telangana traffic rules
Not wearing a helmet/seat belt while driving
Driving a vehicle without insurance or with hazardous substances
Rash driving or taking the wrong route
Drunk driving (two-wheelers)
Drunk driving (four-wheelers)
Drunk driving (Government vehicle)
Driving without a PUC certificate
Parking on the highways
Committing any crime such as chain snatching while driving
If cases are filed under IPC 279, 336, 337, 338 sections
If cases are filed under 304 (A), 304 (II)
Frequently asked questions
In Hyderabad, who is authorised to collect traffic fines?
Fines from any infringement in Hyderabad are collected by the Hyderabad Traffic Police and the Telangana State Police.
What happens if I don't pay my telangana police e challan?
If you don't pay the fine, you'll face the following consequences:
A Ts Traffic Police Officer will pay them a visit to their home to collect the fee.
The offender will be called to court if the fine is not collected from their house.
The offender's licence will be suspended if they fail to appear in court.
In Telangana, when do I get an e challan?
You will be issued an electronic traffic challan (Telangana police e challan) if you violate traffic rules such as speeding, driving while intoxicated, parking in prohibited areas, driving erratically, and so on.
Is there an app for paying and checking RTA Telangana traffic challans?
Our Vahan Jankari web application allows you to check and pay your ts police e challan. You'll be able to view and pay your traffic challans for several vehicles there, and you'll be able to verify your dues by just entering your vehicle number.
How can I download an e challan receipt?
Anyone interested in downloading the e challan receipt should go to https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan. On the main page, you must input your challan number, DL number, or vehicle number. After entering the captcha code, you will be given all of the information regarding the e challan as well as a link to download the receipt.