Epass Overseas Scholarship
- Telangana government is providing several scholarships to intelligent and bright students to fulfil their dream of studying abroad.
- Scholarships like Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for sc st, mahatma jyotibha Phule bc overseas vidya Nidhi and kapu overseas scholarship are implemented by the government to assist the minorities in the state.
- To know more details about these schemes stay with us till the end of the article.
Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for sc st
Telangana Tribal Welfare Department has posted the notification for the TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for sc st Scholarship 2021 on its Telangana E Pass Web Portal. Under the TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for sc st Scholarship financial assistance of Rs 20 lakhs is given to SC/ST/Minority students who wish to pursue higher education in professional courses such as medicine, engineering, pharmacy, nursing, pure sciences, humanities, social studies, and other fields in foreign universities.
Details about the overseas scholarship scheme
- The TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for sc st Scheme provides financial assistance to SC/ST/Minority students who wish to pursue higher education in another country. This program was created for applicants who fall within the SC/ST/Minority category. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can fill out an online registration form on the Telangana ePass Web Portal's official website.
- Candidates with 60 % or higher in Engineering Management, Pure Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Medical & Nursing, Social Sciences, and Humanities are eligible to apply. The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs.5 lakhs, and the age of the student should not exceed 35 years. This scheme only allows one person per family to get the benefit.
- The TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for sc st online application procedure has started. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
1. The candidate must be a member of the SC community and a Telangana native.
2. Total household income for STs should not exceed Rs.5 lakhs per year, and for SCs and minority students, it should not exceed Rs.2 lakhs per year.
3. To pursue postgraduate studies overseas, you must have a first-class grade in your graduation (60 %).
4. For pursuing PhD studies overseas, 1st class marks in PG are required.
5. Countries covered by the Scheme include the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Japan, France, and South Korea.
One child award:
Only one kid of the same parents/guardians will be eligible, and the candidate will be asked to sign a self-certificate to that effect. The awardee will not be considered a second or subsequent time because the award is only given once in a lifetime.
(1) SC students with an annual family income of less than Rs.5.00 lakhs from all sources are eligible. The total income of the hired candidates or their parents/guardians from all sources shall not exceed Rs.5.00 lakhs per annum. A salary certificate from the employer is required in the case of employees. The income certificate must be obtained through MEE SEVA in all situations. The application must also include a copy of the most recent Tax Assessment as well as the most recent monthly salary slip from the employer. (
2). The income limit for ST students is 5 lakhs.
(3). The income limit for minority students is 5 lakhs.
Age limit: The scheme's maximum age limit is 35 years old as of July 1st of the year of publication.
(1) For postgraduate courses, a foundation degree in engineering, management, pure sciences, agriculture sciences, medicine and nursing, social sciences, or humanities with a 60 % or equivalent grade is required.
(2) For the PhD programme, a 60 % or comparable grade in a P.G. course in Engineering, Management, Pure Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Medicine, Social Sciences, and Humanities is required.
Mandatory Requirements For Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for sc st
He or she must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS as well as a valid GRE/GMAT.
He or she must have been accepted into a recognised foreign university.
He or she must have a valid passport.
Candidates must seek admission to an approved university/institution overseas on their initiative.
Within one year of receiving notification of selection, the selected candidate must enrol in the appropriate university. The award will be automatically rescinded and terminated after the selected time period expires. Under the Scheme, no request for an extension of time to receive the prize is permitted.
The candidate is not permitted to alter the path of study or research for which the scholarship has been granted.
It will be the candidate's responsibility to obtain the appropriate visa for a country where he or she intends to study further under the Scheme's award, and the Visa issuing authorities should ensure that only such type of visa is issued that allows the candidate to pursue a specific course abroad before returning to India.
All applications must be comprehensive in every way and must be accompanied by all necessary papers. Applications that are incomplete in any way are likely to be rejected. Telangana overseas study scheme for sc/st/minority students, ts Ambedkar abroad Vidya Nidhi scholarship system, ts foreign education scheme, Telangana overseas study scheme, last date to apply
A State Level Selection Committee headed by the Principal Secretary, Social Welfare/Tribal Welfare would shortlist the registered candidates for scholarship consideration.
Caste Certificate from Mee Seva.
Income Certificate from Mee Seva.
Date of Birth certificate
E-pass ID Number
Mark sheet from SSC/Inter/Graduate/PG level.
GRE /GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam/test scorecard.
TOFEL / IELTS scorecard.
Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent).
Copy of the latest Tax assessment is to be enclosed
Copy of Bank Pass Book of Nationalized Bank
Photo to be scanned and uploaded
Mahatma jyotibha phule bc overseas vidya nidhi
The Government of Telangana's Backward Classes Welfare Department is accepting applications for the Mahatma Jyothiba Phule bc Overseas Vidya Nidhi 2021, Telangana. The scheme's main goal is to provide meritorious backwards-class students with access to higher education at foreign universities, allowing them to pursue better career opportunities within the country. The scholars who are chosen will receive a scholarship of up to INR 20 lakh.
The students who are chosen will receive the following benefits:
The scholars will receive living expenses in the form of a grant, which they can use to secure a Visa from the appropriate Embassy, provided they enrol in the course in the following manner:
Installment-I: Upon production of the landing permit / I-94 card, an amount of INR 10.00 Lakh shall be payable to the Institution/students (Immigration Card).
Installment-II: Upon receipt of the 1st Semester results, an amount of INR 10.00 lakh will be payable to the Institution/students.
Any nationalised bank will be able to provide the student with an educational loan of INR 10.00 lakh at current interest rates.
The recipients are allowed to augment their allotted allowances by working as a Research/Teaching Assistant and thereby earn money from this position.
On production of valid visa and entrance particulars, a one-way inexpensive ticket (lower rate) in economy class via the shortest route should be payable.
On production of a valid visa and receipts, the total visa fees will be returned to the student.
To keep track of the scheme, students must obtain utilisation certificates with the approval of the respective university authorities.
The scholarship is open to the following students:
The applicants' yearly household income should be less than INR 5 lakh per year.
The scheme's maximum age limit is 35 years old as of July 1st of the year of publication.
Engineering/Management/Pure Sciences/Agriculture Sciences/Medicine & Nursing/Social Sciences/Humanities: 60 percent or equivalent grade in foundation degree in Engineering/Management/Pure Sciences/Agriculture Sciences/Medicine & Nursing/Social Sciences/Humanities.
A candidate can only get this scholarship once in his or her lifetime.
The applicant must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS score as well as a GRE/GMAT score.
The applicant must have been accepted into a recognised overseas university.
The candidate must have a current passport.
Rules and Regulations
The Finance Department will separately designate the expenditures that will be debited from the Head of Account under this arrangement.
Women's candidates will be eligible for 33% of the rewards.
The candidate should pursue admission to an approved university/institution abroad on his or her initiative.
Within one year of receiving notification of selection, the selected candidate must enrol in the relevant university. The award will be automatically rescinded and terminated after the selected period expires. The system does not allow for a request for an extension of time to receive the prize.
The candidate is not permitted to modify the programme of study for which the scholarship was granted.
It will be the candidate's obligation to get the relevant visa for the nation in which they wish to study further under the Scheme's award. Also, the Visa granting authorities should make sure that only the sort of Visa that allows the candidate to study a certain course in another country and then return to India is provided.
The applications must be complete in every way and must be accompanied by all necessary documentation. Applications that are incomplete in any way are likely to be rejected.
The scheme is only open to the nations listed below.
Here is the list of documents students need to produce while applying and during the documents verification procedure before the authorities.
Caste certificate issued by Mee Seva
Income certificate issued by Mee Seva
Date of birth certificate
E-pass ID number
Mark sheet from SSC/Inter/Graduate/PG level
A valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT with the following minimum scores:
TOFEL – 60
IELTS - 6.0
GRE – 260
GMAT - 500
PTE - 50
Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent)
Copy of the latest tax assessment
Copy of bank passbook of a nationalized bank
A scanned photograph of the applicant
What steps do you need to take to apply?
To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click the 'Apply Now button to begin the application process.
Step 2: To begin the application, click the 'Registration' option.
Step 3: Fill in all required information and attach any necessary papers.
Step 4: Fill out the application and submit it
Kapu overseas scholarship
Applications are invited for a grant of Rs.10.00 lakhs as financial assistance to Kapu, Balija, Telaga, and Ontari students from economically weak families in Andhra Pradesh who aspire to do their Graduate (only for MBBS), Post Graduate, or PhD courses abroad, as well as CPM (Certified Portfolio Manger) courses in the US equivalent to Chartered Accountancy(CA)/Cost Accounting(CA) courses in India in Foreign Universities.
Benefits of the scheme
1. Financial Help: Selected candidates will receive financial assistance in the form of an Rs1,000,000 scholarship (Rs. Ten Lakh only)
2. The scholarship will be paid to the student in two instalments in their designated bank account –
a. Installment I – On the display of the landing permit / I-94 card, the students would be paid Rs 500,000 (Rupees Five Lakh Only). (Certificate of Immigration).
b. Installment II – On production of the 1st Semester/Term results, the students will be paid Rs 500,000 (Rupees Five Lakh Only).
3. Sanction Proceedings will be provided to the individual of Rs 1,000,000 (Rupees Ten Lakh only) as a grant for fees and living expenses, subject to his/her taking the Course and the Candidates chosen by the Selection Committee. Candidates might use the sanction proceedings to seek a Visa from the appropriate Embassy.
4. On production of valid visa and entrance particulars, a one-way economy class ticket (lowest rate ticket) for the shortest route shall be payable.
5. Upon proof of a valid visa and receipts for visa fee payment, the total visa fee will be returned to the student.
1. The candidate must be a member of the Kapu community, which includes the Andhra Pradesh sub-castes of Kapu, Balija, Telaga, and Ontari.
2. The parents' monthly income must be less than Rs 600,000 (Rupees Six Lakh Only).
3. The candidate must have acquired his or her Intermediate certificate/relevant Graduate Degree for MBBS courses or Graduate/PG certificate for PG/Ph.D. programmes at the time of admission to the overseas institute.
4. PG courses comprise one-year and one-and-a-half-year PG Diploma courses.
5. The plan covers CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and CPM (Certified Portfolio Manger) courses in the United States, which are equal to CA (Chartered Accountancy) and CA (Cost Accounting) courses in India.
6. The candidate must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
7. This technique can only be used once in a lifetime, and it will not be considered a second or subsequent time.
8. Students enrolled in courses at accredited universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Russia, the Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China (only for medicine) will be eligible for this plan.
9. The State Level Selection Committee may examine applications from other countries on a case-by-case basis.
Students already enrolled in 1st year or about to begin 2nd year in suitable overseas colleges and programmes, as listed above, may apply for this scheme if all scholarships are not taken up by qualified candidates.
11. The applicant must not have used any funds from any government programme for the same reason.
Requirements That Must Be Completed:
1. Candidates must meet the following standards to be considered.
2. He or she must have a valid TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, or GMAT score.
3. He or she must have been accepted into a recognised foreign university.
4. He or she must have a valid passport.
5. The candidate should seek admission to an approved university or institution abroad on his or her own initiative.
6. Within one year of receiving notification of selection, the selected candidate must enrol at the relevant university. The award will be automatically rescinded and terminated when the specified time has expired. Under the Scheme, no request for an extension of time to receive the prize is permitted.
7. The candidate can alter his or her study or research course or university (within the same or another qualified country). Permission will be granted on a case-by-case basis, subject to the State Level Selection Committee's approval.
8. It is the candidate's responsibility to secure the necessary visa for the nation where the admitted university is located.
9. Students enrolled in the first year or about to begin the second year in one of the approved foreign institutes and courses listed above may apply with a letter of enrolment from their studying institute stating their status as a student and the year in which they will be studying there.
10. The application must be comprehensive in every way and must be accompanied by all necessary documentation. Applications that are incomplete in any way are likely to be rejected.
Procedure For Application
1. In August/September and January/February of the academic year 2018-19, a notice calling for applications will be published in leading dailies, and extensive publicity will be made on university campuses and the APSKWDCL website http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
2. Eligible candidates should submit their applications in the specified format online at the APSKWDCL website.
3. The applicant should upload scanned copies of the self-attested copies of the following papers (in PDF format with a minimum of 50 KB and a maximum of 150 KB each):
Aadhar Cards of the applicant
Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
Date of birth proof
Intermediate or Graduate degree mark sheet.
Passbook details of Savings Bank Account in Nationalized Bank (account must be in the name of the applicant).
Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 50 KB size).
GRE / GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam/test scorecard.
TOFEL / IELTS scorecard.
Admission offer letter from Foreign University
Biodata of the candidate
Frequently asked questions
How many TS Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships will be awarded?
Every year, 500 SC/ST/Minority students will be awarded Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships, which are accessible to any qualifying SC/ST/Minority student graduates who wish to pursue Post Graduate/PhD studies abroad.
Education in which countries are covered in this scheme?
The United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Singapore, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, and New Zealand are among the countries represented.
What exactly is the ePASS scholarship?
ePASS scholarship refers to the scholarship programmes featured on the ePASS portal. Pre-Matric Scholarships, Post-Matric Scholarships, and Overseas Scholarships are among the most well-known programmes mentioned on all ePASS platforms.
What is the process for a student to apply for an ePASS scholarship?
On different ePASS portals, the process for applying for scholarships differs. The complete application procedure can be found on the relevant ePASS webpage.
How are the scholarship funds distributed to the students?
If the students are chosen, the scholarship money is promptly sent into their accounts by Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) (Direct Benefit Transfer).
How can a student find out what number their ePASS application is?
Students who have enrolled on the ePASS portal will get an email or text message with their application number. If the application number is misplaced, students can retrieve it via the portal.
When is the deadline for submitting an application for an ePASS scholarship?
The deadlines for applying for scholarships stated on various ePASS portals may differ. For more information, see the relevant details on the official portal.