GST Suvidha Kendra | How to earn money from GSK | How to apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
WHAT IS GST SUVIDHA KENDRA?
Are you looking for an all-rounder solution for providing GST related services to your customers or potential clients? Well, GST Suvidha Kendra can help you do so in a very easy way. GST Suvidha Kendra is an attempt by the central government to reach small and medium entrepreneurs along with shop owners and people who have a turnover of more than 20 lakhs as an individual. So via GST Suvidha Kendra, one can easily approach the GST Suvidha Kendra and apply for GST so much easily. The GST Suvidha Kendra will bear all the process tasks and finalize everything for the one who is applying for GST. In exchange for that, the person applying for GST will have to pay a small fee.
WHY GST SUVIDHA KENDRA IS NEEDED?
As applying for GST TAX is a very tedious task and requires a lot of time, resources and money, some people still don’t prefer to applying for GST TAX and keep themselves busy in their works. But, as they tend not to do it, it may bring some problems for themselves in the future. GST Suvidha Centre takes all the responsibilities of applying for GST. It will help all its client in a timely matter from applying for GST for the first time and till the end process with a very small fee. As if in this case, someone chooses to go for a professional financial agency it will cost him/her a big sum of money. As compared both, GST Suvidha Centre will cost you a lot less than any high fees seeking financial agency. Also Read: How To Apply For Common Service Centres CSC Registration
SERVICES OFFERED BY GST SUVIDHA KENDRA
Now, you must be wondering what other types of services does the GST Suvidha Kendra provides? The services provided by the GST Suvidha Kendra are quite interesting and they will save a lot of time and resource of yours if you opt to go with them. There are total 3 types of services provided by the GST Suvidha Kendra. They are categorised in 3 different levels as it seems. Here are the list of Services provided by the GST Service Kendra
Level 1 Service
- GST Registration
- GST Certificate
- GST Migration
- GST Book-keeping
- GST Reconciliation
- GST Return Filing
- GST Surrender
- Opting GST Composition Scheme to Regular Scheme
- Eway Bill
Level 2 Service
- Biometric Device
- DSC Class
- DSC Token
- Trademark Registration
- ITR (For Salaried Person)
- ITR (Proprietor Business)
- ITR ( Other Business)
- TDS Return Filing
- CA Certification of ITR
- Balance Sheet & Profit Loss Account
- CMA Report
- CA Certification of Balance Sheet
- Tax Audit
- Udyog Aadhar
- Partnership Registration
- Company Registration
- LLP Formation
- LUT File
- Amendment or Correction in Any Application
- IEC Registration Including Govt Fees
- Proprietorship Registration
- Society Registration
Level 3 Service
- Loan Facility
- Banking on Demand
HOW CAN I EARN FROM GST SUVIDHA KENDRA (GSK)?
Suppose you are running a GST Suvidha Kendra. As we have mentioned, GST Suvidha Kendra has got 3 types of services. As depending on the services which you will be providing via GSK, you can earn a specific commission rate on a specific service. In below, you can find the commission rate chart of each GST Suvidha Kendra Service at once. List of Services converted PDF Also Read: How To Earn Money Online By Digitize India Platform WHO CAN APPLY? (Eligibility And What Is Needed) Before applying for the GST Suvidha Kendra, one should at least know the requirements or eligibility criteria. There are some certain demands which need to be fulfilled in terms of eligibility criteria and they should be fulfilled at any cost by the person who wants to apply for GST Suvidha Kendra. Please be aware that these eligibility criteria must be followed very carefully. Otherwise there is a huge chance that your application for
- The operator or owner applying for GST Suvidha Kendra should at least have a degree.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer and MS Excel.
- Commercial place or working space of at least 100 sq ft.
- The person applying for GST Suvidha Kendra must have at least 2 computers, 1 printer and 2 MBPS internet connection.
- The person applying can be a individual or a firm.
- It is preferred that the person applying for the GST Suvidha Kendra should have prior experience of handling businesses.
Also Read: How To Apply For Voter Card Online
HOW TO APPLY FOR GST SUVIDHA KENDRA?
As complicated as misconceptions have made it, applying for a GST Suvidha Kendra is quite an easy task. If you successfully fulfill the eligibility criteria above, things will be really smooth. 1. The first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of GST Providers which are licensed to provide GSK Franchise. A few such companies are listed below: 2. Go to their official webpage and fill in the application form which would merely require filling in your basic details, address, and a few more details. Beware of fraudulent sites offering you application forms for GSP because there are a ton of sites which are operating this way. Make sure you are applying to only those who are licensed.
To avoid frauds, choose from the companies listed here.
3. Once your application is successfully accepted, the GSP company will contact you for further instructions. 4. The Company will provide GST Software and give you the necessary training for it. 5. The company will further provide you with name boards, hoarding, and other requisites. 6. Once all this is done, and you are stable enough to operate, you are good to go! Also Read: How To Download Aadhar Card Online WHAT IS GSP (GST SUVIDHA PROVIDER)? GST Service Providers or GSP is a service provider which helps different companies and taxpayers to fill in their GST online. These companies are licensed by the GSTN and are authorized to do this. Furthermore, these online companies give out their franchisee to be opened up in different cities as GST Kendra. This helps smaller companies and taxpayers who, for some reason, cannot go through the online procedure. The GSP provides these GST Kendras with required software and technology to operate properly. So, we hope this article helped you through the process of what to do, how to do and where to go for the GST Kendra. The process is simple if you go by the instructions. GST Kendra is not only beneficial for taxpayers but only for you as an entrepreneur. It provides a stable source of income and isn’t too risky either. The opening of GST Kendra across different locations across India have certainly encouraged taxpayers by giving them an easy hand on the complicated process and is yet another move to mitigate the unemployment in the country. Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Aavaas Yojna PMAY