Himachal Pradesh Ration Card list
One of the official documents issued by a state government is a ration card. Different households fall into different groups based on their family income, as established by the government. As a result, these families are eligible to acquire food grains through the Public Distribution System (PDS) at subsidised rates. Under the National Food Security Act, the PDS performs its duties (NFSA). The type of ration card provided to a family also determines the amount of rationed products that they are entitled to.
Benefits of Himachal pradesh ration card
- There are numerous advantages to having a ration card, and all of these advantages are available solely to those who have a ration card. With a ration card, you can take advantage of the government's services. All government paperwork requires a ration card, which is quite significant. With the online ration card process, the applicant can monitor his online status from the comfort of his own home. The applicant will be given rations based on his or her categorization.
- Every month, the bearer of a ration card receives a ration of his and his family's portion. Under the ration card, the government gives educational scholarships to children from low-income families. Ration cards can be used to purchase government-issued rations such as wheat, rice, oil, lentils, and sugar at lower prices.
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List
You can check the HP digital ration card list for the year 2020 by following the methods listed below:
Visit the Himachal Pradesh Ration Card's official website https://epds.co.in/.
To acquire a list of ration cards, fill out an online form with the following information: District, City, and Locality.
You will be able to see the ration card list for the specific locality after submitting the form.
Required Documents for a New HP digital Ration Card
If you are a resident of HP and do not yet have a ration card and wish to apply for one, you must have the following documents on hand before proceeding. These documents must be added to the form in support of your verification when submitting the ration card application:
A valid copy of each member's Aadhaar card
Proof of address
Proof of income (if required)
Receipt for ration card cancellation (if any)
HP digital Ration Card eligibility criteria
Before applying for a ration card, one must first review the eligibility requirements. The following are the specifics: –
The applicant and a member of their family must be Indian citizens.
During the application process, the applicant should not have a ration card registered in his or her name.
If you have previously held a ration card, you should have it cancelled.
The applicant must meet the annual income requirements for their category.
Note: You no longer need to relinquish your ration card in the event of a transfer or relocation because the HP government is one of the states that follow the Central Government's "One Nation, One Ration Card" policy.
HP ration card helpdesk
If citizens have any questions concerning their ration cards, they can call the office at their toll-free number or send an email to the following address: –
- Toll Free: 1967/ 1800-180-8026
- Landline: 0177-2623749
- Email:[email protected]
- Aapurti Bhavan
- Directorate of Food, civil supplies and consumer affairs
- Block No. 42, SDA Complex, Kusumpti
- Shimla 171009 (HP)
Frequently asked questions
Where can I find the HP digital Ration Card List on the internet?
The department regularly updated the ration card list, which can be found at epds.co.in.
Is it possible to apply for a new HP digital Ration Card online?
As a result, there is no online application process available.
How long would it take for officials to provide a new ration card?
The projected date of ration card availability is listed on the receipt you received when you submitted the ration card application form. According to information on the internet, the department would provide a replacement ration card within one week.
What are the advantages of a ration card for citizens?
There are numerous advantages to creating a ration card, and all of these advantages are available solely to those who have a ration card. With a ration card, you can take advantage of the government's services. All government paperwork requires a ration card, which is quite significant.
What are the different types of Hp digital ration card?
1. Ration Card for BPL (BELOW POVERTY LINE)
2. Ration Card APL (ABOVE POVERTY LINE)
3. AAY Antyodaya Ration Card