IGRS TELANGANA - Property Registration Details
Updated on Mar 16, 2020
IGRS Telangana : As the Indian infrastructure is progressing, the property and land dealings across the country have seen stupendous growth. People are purchasing land not only for industrial and commercial but also for Investment purposes. But what if someone comes out of nowhere and tells you that the property you owned for all these years is not really yours? IGRS Telangana Undoubtedly, it will make your blood run cold.This is a frequently occurring problem in the real-estate market of India, especially in the rural areas. Which is why buying a property is treated as a risky affair these days. Illegal Encroachments, forgery, disputes – The issues associated with land dealings are multifold, hence one needs to be aware of the necessary steps to address this situation.The Government of Telangana has therefore established IGRS, an independent online portal under its Registration and Stamp Department. The IGRS Telangana not only helps the citizens to deal with fraudulent cases in the land sector, but it also educates them to mitigate its futuristic occurrence.You Can Also Get Property Registration Details In IGRSUP
|Name of the portal||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Article category||Information about Telangana Land Registration|
|Governing Body||Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana|
|Related to||Land Registration|
WHAT IS IGRS TELANGANA?IGRS Telangana is an online portal of Telangana, responsible for ensuring transparency and accountability in land transactions. This system is also accountable for Land registration, Sale deeds, and obtaining Encumbrance Certificate in Telangana (EC Telangana). Under IGRS Telangana, senior law enforcement officials have been recruited to keep an eye on public complaints and to ensure speedy and transparent redressal of their grievances.
IGRS TELANGANA SERVICESThe citizens can avail a number of services through TS IGRS. This can be done by visiting the Telangana stamps and registrations website at //registration.Telangana.gov.in/.Various services offered by the IGRSTelangana are as follows:
- People can search for the current market value of the property they are willing to buy.
- IGRS also provides with the option to check prohibited and disputed properties in your area/village/district.
- Through this portal, citizens can search for Encumbrance Certificate (EC) 24/7 from anywhere with the help Internet.
- Certified copies of various registration documents can also be downloaded from IGRS website online.
- People can avail information related to property, society, firm and marriage registration.
- IGRS Telangana offers various e-stamp registration services to Public, insurance companies, stamp vendors and franking machine licensees.
- It also shares statistics about different chit funds.
- People can search for their sub-registrar’s office on IGRS.
- The Telangana registration department also allows users to share their feedback, complaints and also updates them about its progress regularly.
HOW IGRS TELANGANA IS USEFUL?
- Citizens can access vital information anytime, anywhere without having to wait in queues for long hours.
- IGRS Telangana is an outstanding example of ‘Good Governance’ with the help of advanced technological solutions.
- Public redressal system of IGRS allows people to lodge their complaints and grievances.
- The smooth functioning of IGRS ensures transparency which helps in curbing down corruption and fraudulent transactions.
- As this whole process is automated, it helps in saving a lot of time and resources.
- IGRS benefits both, government and people, as there’s no need to visit the respective department in person. All the important services can be directly availed online through Telangana stamps and registration portal.
HOW TO SEARCH ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE ONLINEEncumbrance certificate (EC) is an important document useful for all land dealings in the state of Telangana. The EC Telangana displays all the information regarding the physical and financial condition of the land. This EC acts as an evidence that the property can be transferrable without any litigation. With the help of below mentioned steps, you can easily search for online EC Telangana.
- Visit the official website of Telangana land registration department //registration.telangana.gov.in/ EC TELANGANA
- On the homepage, select the Encumbrance certificate option present under the online services section. EC TELANGANA
- In the next step eEncumbrance guidelines will be displayed on the screen. Users need to read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘submit’ button. EC TELANGANA
- Once you click on submit, a Search for Encumbrance page will appear on the screen.
- You can search EC online either by using Document number or Form Entry number.
- If you choose the Document number option, you will have to enter the year of registration and your sub-registrar office (SRO) name and click submit.
- On the other hand, if you select the ‘Form Entry’ option, you will be asked to enter building/structure, land, SRO details. Once you are done, click submit. EC TELANGANA
- After successful submission of all the required information, a Telangana registration EC will be generated. You can save this document for future references.
HOW TO KNOW YOUR SROSub registrar’s office is entrusted with the responsibility to manage and process the land registration data. It is an important part of Telangana stamps and registration department. So it is necessary for an individual to know under which SRO his/her property falls. In case if you are unaware of your SRO office, you can search it on the IGRS Telangana portal with the below mentioned steps.
- Visit Telangana land records online search portal at //registration.telangana.gov.in/. IGRS TELANGANA
- Under the browse section, click on ‘Know Your SRO’. EC CERTIFICATE
- On the next page select ‘Know your SRO jurisdiction’.
- Now you will be prompted to enter your District, Mandal and village. IGRS Telangana
- Click on submit and all the information regarding your SRO will be displayed.
IGRS TELANGANA ANDROID APPTo facilitate fellow citizens and to spread the Good Governance initiative, the Telangana registration department (IGRS) has launched an android app. This app allows people to enjoy all the IGRS offerings directly through their mobile phones. The IGRS android app provides various E- services such as E-services like eChallan, Non-Registration eChallan, Registered Document Details, Encumbrance Search (EC), Registration charges calculator and details for Stamp, Registration and Use charges. You can download this application for free from here.In case of any further information, you can contact the Telangana registration department by calling 18005994788 or by email at [email protected]Information regarding any property can be found easily by Telangana land records online search on the IGRS portal. Citizens need to be equipped with all the required knowledge before dealing in land and property transactions. You must also not forget to verify all the telangana land registration documents online on the IGRS.
ec online telangana ec search telangana ec telangana encumbrance certificate telangana igrs telangana igrs telangana ec igrs telangana ec search igrstelangana stamps and registration telangana telangana land records online search telangana land registration telangana land registration documents online telangana registration telangana registration department telangana registration ec telangana stamps and registration ts igrs
WRITTEN BYPandit Shivamनमस्कार दोस्तों, मैं Pandit Shivam, HREX का Author हूँ. मुझे नयी नयी Technology से सम्बंधित चीज़ों को सीखना और दूसरों को सिखाने में बड़ा मज़ा आता है. मेरी आपसे विनती है की आप लोग इसी तरह हमारा सहयोग देते रहिये और हम आपके लिए नईं-नईं जानकारी उपलब्ध करवाते रहेंगे I