The wait finally comes to an end with ITI Haryana releasing the form for the interested candidate on 27th June 2019. It’s been said that a committee will be formed by the Department of Industrial Training (DIT), of Haryana which might take care of not only organising the admissions but also managing the same. The eligible candidates will be chosen thereby under the admission procedure which is named as Haryana ITI Admission 2019.
The applicants who want to be a part of ITI Haryana are hereby requested to come up and apply through the online portal wherein you can apply for Same and submit it with the relevant documents.
ITI HARYANA EXAM DATES
|Newspaper advertisements||25th of June, 2019|
|Registration commencement||27th June, 2019 (announced)|
|Application form submission last date||27th of July, 2019|
|Allotment of seats on the basis of merit||18of July, 2019 to 19th of July,2019 and 22nd of July, 2019 to 23rd of July, 2019|
|Vacancy seat fill up 2nd round||24th of July, 2019|
|Revision of preferences and options. opening of portal date||24th of July, 2019 to 25th of July, 2019|
|Seat allotment on the basis of merit (2nd round)||26th of July, 2019|
|Verification of documents and admissions reporting to the relevant institutes||29th of July, 2019 to 30th of July, 2019|
|3rd round conduct showing the vacant seats||2nd of August, 2019|
|Portal opening for a need to make any change in preferences or options||2nd of August, 2019 to 4th of August, 2019|
|Seat allotment on the basis of merit, the 3rd round||5th of August, 2019|
|Reporting for admissions or confirmations to institutes and also document verifications||6th of August, 2019 to 9th of August, 2019|
|Admissions for the candidates who secured more than 70% and above marks||August, 2019|
|Admissions for the candidates who secured less that 70% marks||August, 2019|
|Online application form filling||August, 2019|
|Allotment of seats on the basis of merit (the 5th round)||August, 2019|
|Admissions for the candidates who secured 60% or above than that||August, 2019|
|Admissions for the candidates who secured 60% or less marks||August, 2019|
|Opening of new registrations and counselling for the ones on the basis of first come first get basis||August, 2019|
|Online application filling||September, 2019|
|Admissions for the candidates who secured 60% or more than 60% marks on the basis of merit||September, 2019|
|Admissions for the candidates who secured less than 60% marks as per the merit list||September, 2019|
Highlights of Haryana ITI 2019
|Exam name||ITI Haryana|
|Full form||Industrial Training Institute Haryana|
|Exam Types||Industrial Training Institute|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Body conducting exam||Haryana Government Education board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Application form of ITI Haryana 2019
Some of the important points that need to be known as regards the application form are mentioned below so that the reference can be taken by the candidates as regarding the same:
– 27th of June 2019 was the release date of application form of Haryana ITI 2019.
– The above-mentioned form can be filled in by the applicants by the date 12th July 2019.
– On the official website of the university, the forms are available in online mode.
– In order to fill the application forms, the candidates are requested to follow the guidelines and visit the official website of the University.
– With all the correct details and necessary ones, the application form is requested to be filled in by the candidates.
– Name, age, educational details, parents or guardians details, details as regard the courses, and few more details that have been asked there out on the official website while filling the details in the application process.
– The above-mentioned details are requested to be filled in by the applicants very carefully to avoid mistakes.
– The educational qualification documents are to be referred by the applicants while filling the application process.
– Just as when the relevant documents mentioned above are filled in, the candidates are requested to upload the signature, the photograph, all there with the application form in the prescribed format and size.
– Once the same is done, it is hereby requested to pay the application fees
– The filled in application form needs to be taken a print out and to be submitted.
Application fees of Haryana ITI, 2019
Some of the information which is relevant as regards the application fees of Haryana ITI is as follows:
– Rs. 100 needs to be paid by the applicants falling under the general category, as application fees.
– Rs. 25 needs to be paid by the applicants falling under reserved category, as application fees.
– The fees need to be paid by any online payment accepting mode, like, debit cards, credit cards, online banking or any other payment gateway.
– The specified fees need not be paid by the female applicants as they are exempted from the same.
– Non-refundable is the fees paid.
Eligibility criteria of ITI Haryana 2019
Some of the important information which is relevant as regards the eligibility criteria of Haryana ITI are as follows:
Age: 14 is the age above which the candidate is eligible to apply for the application process.
Relaxation: Upper age limit is not an issue for the ones belonging to the reserved categories.
Qualification as regards the education: 1. 8th standard must be passed by every applicant herein.
- All the applying applicants must have compulsorily completed HSC exam from any recognised university or board, so as to apply for the admissions in Haryana ITI.
Admission procedure of Haryana ITI
Some of the important information which is relevant as regards the admission procedure of Haryana ITI are as follows:
– Merit list will be the criteria for the applicants getting admissions in Haryana ITI.
– The official authorities of the university will be the one preparing the merit list.
– The merit list will be prepared by having a check over the marks obtained by the candidates in their past academics and also in some cases category and seat availability will be other criteria for determining the eligibility.
– Candidates having their name in the merit list will be the one eligible for the admissions in Haryana ITI.
– A merit list will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of candidates marks in the entrance exams.
ITI Haryana counselling, 2019
Some of the important information which is relevant as regards the counselling of Haryana ITI are as follows:
– Based upon merit list candidates will be called upon for 4 rounds (all different).
– In the counselling round candidates are expected to appear in all 4 rounds.
– The same being the final round, will get the candidates idea about securing admissions in the university.
– Merit list again will be criteria for conducting of counselling by the authorities.
– Based upon preferences in counselling the candidates are hereby expected to select their college they want to secure admissions in.
– After the verification of all relevant documents submitted, the students will be able to secure admissions.
– At the time of counselling, the candidates are requested to carry original as well as Xeroxed, attested copy of each document so that verification can be done.
– Some of the documents to be carried by candidates are; category certificate, domicile certificate, date of birth certificate, valid ID proof, certificate of character, Marks sheet of educational qualifications.
Women Can Earn Upto Rs.50000/- Check Now
Get Upto Rs15000/- For Education – AP AMMA VODI SCHEME 2020
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check Online 2020
Delhi Pollution: Worse Than Emergency Level? | Causes & Measures
ITI Admission Process 2019: Application Form, Fees, Courses, Eligibility, Dates