It is now possible for the students to check their respective JNTU Kakinada B.Tech/ M.Tech / MBA /MCA all year’s results at jntukresults.edu.in. JNTUK R20, R19, R16, R13, R10 regulations all year’s results are available at jntukresults.edu.in, schools9, manabadi, jntuk.edu.in. But before understanding more about the jntuk fast updates and how does it work, it is important to understand its overall background so that even when checking the application, things become a lot simpler.
Know more about the University
- Before you go ahead and understand more about the jntu k fast updates, it is important that your university. It is a public university, located at Pithapuram Road in Kakinada, of the East Godavari district, north of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of India’s leading educational universities focusing on engineering.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is popularly referred to as JNTUK. This is one of the largest universities in Andhra Pradesh. There are different technical and non-technical, management, and other courses for the students. Students can even explore the undergraduate and postgraduate courses academically. The university follows the semester system in conducting the exams. The university annually releases the exams timetable, and result dates in the academic calendar. Students who are studying under JNTUK can check the academic schedule details from the official website, jntuk.edu.in. and thus get the jntuk fast updates 2020 and 2021 as well.
- In the year 2008, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008 split the university into four universities, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Due to this act, the University College of Engineering, Kakinada, and University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram has been established as a constituent college of JNTU, Kakinada in 2008.
Understanding more about the pattern of the results
- jntuk results r16 are available online. But also The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University releases the regular/supplementary/revaluation/special semester exam – R16, R13, R10, R19 results for all its courses on the official website. By visiting jntuk.edu.in results you can check the latest released JNTUK University semester exam results.
- Different Semesters Regular/Supply/RV/RC Results have different results each year and you can search as per the year in which you had given the exam. However, there is a process that you need to know on how to download JNTU Kakinada R16, R13, R10 Regulations all years all semesters’ results.
Details Printed On JNTUK Results
Whether it is the jntuk fast updates r16 or R 13, you need to understand that there are certain details that you can see on the semester result. This includes:
Hall Ticket No
Revaluation of Answer Sheet
- The students who appeared for the semester examination can check the result through the official website. The result can even be checked on the website of JNTUK. Students who are not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam can apply for the revaluation of the answer script. To apply for revaluation of the answer script students must fill the application form.
- The University will charge the students for the revaluation of the answer script. The details regarding the revaluation of the answer script can be checked on the official website or students can contact the controller of the examination for the details. The filled-in application form for revaluation of the answer script should be submitted within the prescribed time. No application form will be accepted after the last date. That is why, if you are focusing on getting the jntuk revaluation results, you must first apply on time.
JNTUK Results for B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ MBA/ MCA
- Those who have been currently pursuing the exams in JNTUk can even refer to jntuk mba 1st sem results from 2020 and get an idea of how the new results will be seen. The official website jntuk.edu.in is the best source for it. Students can get the time-to-time updates regarding the JNTUK results from the JNTUK Results website, jntukresults.edu.in.
- The results will be released after a month of examinations. Students can keep checking the website on regular basis to know the updates. It is possible to get the details for manabadi jntuk results for all courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, MBA, MBA, M.Tech, M. Pharmacy, MCA, MBA, BBA, Pharma D, and other courses will be available to download at the same website. The candidate simply must enter the registration number and password at the prescribed columns candidates will be able to download the results.
The role of JNTUK Results Portal jntukresults.edu.in
- JNTUK is a public university that offers various UG and PG courses for understudies. The university conducts the examinations in the May-June months and November-December months. And releases the results within 1 month after the examinations.
- The result dates will be announced by the JNTUK soon after the examination is completed. The regular and supplementary exams dates and result dates will be published by the university at the starting of the academic year. Students can check the academic calendar for more details.
- JNTUK even semester and odd semester results for B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, and other courses will be released on announced dates. Students pursuing various courses can keep checking the JNTUK website for updates regarding the results.
- Students can check JNTUK Result dates and other important updates from this website. Soon after the university makes an announcement, where the information is for the reference of students. JNTUK Result Archives for B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, and other courses can be downloaded from the official site.
JNTUK Results 2021 has been released. Now students can check the JNTUK Exam Result from this page. JNTU Kakinada has released the result of supplementary exam 2021. Students must provide the Hall Ticket No to check JNTUK Results. Students can check JNTUK Result to know the total marks secured and the result (pass/fail). To qualify for the exam, students must secure the minimum passing marks. It is also important to pass both the internal and external exams. The University issues the marks sheet to all the students who appeared for the exam.
Questions and Answers
How To Check JNTUK Result/JNTU Kakinada Semester Results in 2020-21?
Here are provided the steps to check JNTU Kakinada results:
1st Step: Visit the Universite’s official website i.e. jntuk.edu.in.
2nd Step: Click on the “EXAMINATIONS” tab.
3rd Step: A new page will open. Scroll down a little and you will see “Results Portal”. Click on it.
4th Step: Published Results page will open with links to various results that are declared. Click on the links as per your course.
5th Step: A new page will open. Enter your “Hall Ticket Number” and click on ‘Search’. The result will be displayed on the screen. Download it and keep a copy.
How To Apply For JNTUK Revaluation?
The university also has a revaluation process for students who are not satisfied with their marks or were unable to score the minimum passing marks in a subject.
Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation must visit this link – jntukexams.net/guidelines.php.
All the instructions along with images of applying for the revaluation are provided here.
Read them carefully and then click on “Click Here to Make the Payment”
You must follow all the steps carefully and cross-check them before applying.
Apart from the Revaluation of answer sheets, you can also avail of other services such as CMM Correction, Duplicate Marks Memo, Duplicate Certificate, and more.
How to Download JNTUK through SMS/ E-Mail?
Along with visiting the website, it is even possible to download the results through SMS / Email by registering with the website.
Students can result, marks, and grades from the JNTUK Official website/ result website jntuk.edu.in.
By subscribing to the website JNTUK students can get alerts regarding the exam dates, results on their mobile phones.
The result downloading access to the mobiles will be given at result announcement time. By sending their register number to the given SMS number students can get their results to their mobiles.