Kerala University Allotment
- If you are one of them who had done online registration for the Kerala University UG Admission 2021-22, then you can check Kerala University Degree 1st Allotment using the Candidate Login section. The official website to check UG 1st Allotment Results 2021 Kerala University is https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in/ug2021/. The Kerala University Second Allotment Results Last Index Marks College and category wise for all BA BSc BCom and other courses. Kerala University UG Allotment Result 2021 2nd Allotment will be out on 06 September.
- Candidates who have been waiting for a long time when Kerala university allotment will be out, can check it today. admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in 2021 Second allotment result of Kerala University UG Degree courses will be out only on their official web portal www.keralauniversity.ac.in. Also after getting the allotment you need to remit the fees. Check out more about Kerala University Second Allotment 2021 Letter date, fee payment, Index marks, and more. Moreover, keralauniversity.ac.in the 2nd Allotment Result 2021 link will be provided just right after its official release.
Know more about admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in Second Allotment 2021
Now the process of Kerala university admission 2021 is over where candidates get the chance to modify, rearrange and delete their options. Once you have done the final submission of your choices, it’s time for the Degree Second allotment result admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Kerala University Second Allotment 2021 Result will be online on September 06, 2021. Candidates also need to understand that if they do not remit the fees or fail to do so because of any possible reason, your allotment will be canceled. You will not be part of the next UG seat Allocation process course and college-wise.
Kerala University Second Allotment Result 2021 last Index Marks
Now many of you must not be aware of the fact what are the last index marks of the Second Allotment of Kerala University UG Admission like Kerala university ug admission 2020. It is really important to check Kerala university first allotment 2021 Last Index Marks as it will help you to get to the college/ university more swiftly. On the official web portal, you can check it by choosing the course, after that category-wise index marks will be given to you. The link from where you can check your last index marks course wise is: https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in/ug2021/lastindexmark.php
The UG CAP 2021 Admission online is held by Kerala University for all its affiliated colleges. The candidates need to print Allotment Memo and go to the allotted college for further admission process. The after announces Second Degree Allotment the admission fees payment and other processes start as per schedule. Candidates are able to check their UG BA, BCom, BSC, BCA, BBA, B.Voc, BSW, BMS first-year admission 2nd allotment by login into the official website with the help of their application number and password. After checking the Second allotment you can check their data through the cap. Now, wait for the UG 2nd allotment date and time 2021.
Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College: Candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/Head of the College/Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified, with the following documents:
Print out the completed online application generated by the Candidate.
Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
Allotment Memo (Latest)
Original mark list of the qualifying examination
Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
Certificate to prove date of birth
TC from the Institution last attended
Course & Conduct Certificate
Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
Income certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Fees other than the one already paid to vide Clause 8.3, as applicable to the course /institution, will have to be remitted by the candidate at the time of taking admission to the college.
Verification of Documents
The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally responsible for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the Kerala university ug admission records produced by the candidate at the time of seeking admission in the College/Institution. The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of online registration and all relevant documents shall be submitted at the respective colleges during the time of admission.
Cancellation of Higher Options after joining a college
Candidates who join the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining options fully or partially or change the priority of their remaining options before the date specified as per the procedure specified in Clause 8.5. A candidate, not interested in any further allotments, must cancel all his/her higher options before the specified date, failing which, the options will remain live and will be considered for further allotments if any.
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
- Candidates have the freedom to change their password, however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
- Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of the application. Late or defective applications will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Any kind of false information will lead to the cancellation of admission.
- For any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
- No rounding of marks/percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
Fee for Allotted College
General Category:- For Students of CBSE, ISCE, VHSE, HSE Rs 1850/- or Open School or Others State Board students Rs 1640/-
SC/ST Category:- For Students of ISCE, CBSE, VHSE, HSE Rs 930/- or Open School or Others State Board students Rs 720/-
The University of Kerala has started the First Degree Kerala university admission 2020 process in August 2021. Lakhs of candidates all across the Kerala state. As of now the process of admissions for session 2021-2021 application is over now. students are religiously waiting for Kerala University Degree 1st Allotment Result 2021 to release. Well, to be very honest, nobody knows the exact date on which keralauniversity.ac.in UG First Allotment Result will be released. but we assure you, we will be the 1st one to give you the exact time and update on which Kerala University UG First Allotment Result 2021 release. Kerala University Allotment for UG Degree Trial, First, Second will be going to release according to admission schedules. Those who will get selected need to deposit the fees so that the next procedure will be initiated. All candidates can check their Allotment by the candidate's login section.
Questions and Answers
How to check admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in 2021 Kerala UG Second Allotment Online?
The Kerala University Trial Allotment Degree UG Admissions 2021-22 is already released. Now candidates check their Last Index marks. Finally, the 2nd Allotment Results and Last rank details are going to be published today. We are giving steps here to check because often candidates panic at the admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in 2021 Second allotment date. Follow these steps to get the allotment result accurately.
Open the official web portal of the University of Kerala.
On the web portal, you will land up to the home page.
Seek the link of Kerala Degree Second Allotment Result Online.
Tap on it and it will open in the new tab.
Now with the help of login credentials check the allocation results.
Download and Save later.
How to check Kerala University UG Degree 1st Allotment 2021 BA BSc BCom Cut off?
Only those candidates who had done online registration in this online admission process via the online admission portal can check Kerala University UG 2021 First Allotment Result. Follow the below-given steps.
First of all, visit the official admission website of the University of Kerala admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
Then click on the link “Candidate login”.
Enter “Application Number” and “Password”.
Click on the “Login” button.
Check admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in Degree First Allotment.
If the seat is according to your preference then pay fees via online payment mode.