MNSSBY Bihar (Student Credit Card Yojana), which was launched on October 2, 2016, is a financing scheme that assists students who have completed the 12th standard in pursuing their further education goals. This government effort intends to close the gap between Bihar's Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) and the rest of the country by guaranteeing that kids do not drop out of school owing to financial constraints. As a Bihar student, you can apply for a Bihar Student Credit Card online to help you pay for your higher education. Here's a summary of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, its perks, eligibility terms, and application procedure to help you make the most of this unique financial opportunity.
What is Mnssby Bihar
- The Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana (MNSSBY Bihar) intends to provide financial assistance to students through the banking system on reasonable and affordable terms. Students who have completed their Intermediate/ 12th class in government-run institutions in Bihar but are unable to continue their studies due to financial restrictions. In Bihar, the government implemented the Bihar Student Credit Yojna. This Bihar government student credit card programme assists students with funding for their higher education. The state's Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) decreased to 14.3 percent in August 2018, whereas the national average was 24 percent. The Bihar credit card scheme is a government initiative aimed at increasing this percentage to 30% in five years.
- The MNSSBY Bihar that is the Student Credit Card Yojana is a government-sponsored programme that gives cash to students who seek financial assistance for their higher education. The state's Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) was 14.3 percent in August 2018, compared to a national average of 24 percent.
- In five years, the MNSSBY Bihar aims to raise this percentage to 30%. Students in Bihar who are eligible for the Student Credit Card Yojana can borrow up to Rs.4 lakh at minimal interest rates. The funds can be used to pay for a bachelor's degree, a bachelor's degree in science, a master's degree in business administration, or a bachelor's degree in technology.
Mnssby Bihar Benefits
Get a loan of up to Rs.4 lakh for your education.
Not just technical studies, but also general and polytechnic courses are eligible for the loan.
For girls, transgender, and divyang students, financing with an interest rate as low as 1% is possible.
Money can be used to pay tuition, buy books, buy laptops, and so on.
Because the loan is owned by the government, recovery procedures are less stringent. In exceptional instances, the government may completely abrogate the balance.
Once you've completed the course and found work, you can start repaying your loan.
How to apply for Mnssby Bihar
The following is a step-by-step guide to applying for the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card online:
Visit MNSSBY Bihar official website (https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/) for more information.
The ‘New Applicant Registration' option can be found on the main page; select it.
After that, you must input your first, middle, and last names, as well as your email address, Aadhaar number, and cellphone number.
Select ‘Send OTP' from the drop-down menu.
Enter the OTP that was sent to your email address and mobile number. Select ‘Submit' from the drop-down menu.
Once the above step is accomplished, the registration procedure is complete. The login information will be sent to you through email and SMS.
Mnssby Bihar login process
Go to MNSSBY Bihar official webpage https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
Fill in the details for the username, password, and captcha. Select ‘Login' from the drop-down menu.
You must update your password and re-enter the login process using the new password.
Your personal information must be submitted on the following page.
Select ‘Submit' from the drop-down menu.
Select the ‘Bihar Student Credit Card' option from the ‘Select Scheme' menu.
The applicant's and co-personal applicant's information must then be entered.
Click ‘Submit' once all of the financial and general information has been submitted.
You will receive an email acknowledgment; keep a record of it.
The MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card is not like any other traditional credit card offered by banks or non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs). Because the credit card's primary function is to provide funding for school, it cannot be used for other purposes than that.
Eligibility Criteria for Mnssby Bihar
You must adhere to the following MNSSBY Bihar guidelines in order to apply for a Bihar student credit card.
Be a Bihar resident.
Complete your studies up to the 12th grade.
You must be under the age of 25.
Seek education from a recognized institution.
Completing the complete higher education course is required.
In addition, you will need to confirm your eligibility with documents such as 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets, proof of admission to a higher education institute, applicant and co-applicant ID proof, residence proof, Aadhaar, and PAN card to apply for the Bihar government Student Credit Card. You must also send the applicant's parents' bank account statements, as well as a family income certificate and Form 16
Documents required for Mnssby Bihar application form
Identity proof of the co-applicant and applicant.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) card of the co-applicant and the applicant.
Form 16 and income certificate of the family.
10th and 12th standard marks cards of the applicant.
Admission proof that has been given by the higher education institute.
Residence certificate of the applicant.
Frequently asked questions
Is there an age limit that I must meet to be eligible for the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
To be eligible for the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, you must be at least 25 years old.
What is the maximum loan amount available under the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
Under the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, you can acquire a loan of up to Rs.4 lakh.
To apply for the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, what is the official website I need to go to?
Visit https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ for more information.
Are there any documents I need to submit to prove my income?
Yes, you must provide Form 16 as well as a copy of your income tax return.
How can I check the status of my Bihar student credit card?
- You can check the status of your Bihar student credit card online at http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- Applicants must visit the following link and provide their registration number or Aadhar number and date of birth to view the status of their application. After you submit the form, you will receive information about your credit card's status.