PSTM certificate in Tamil
- PSTM certificates are awarded to students who studied in the Tamil medium. Person Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) is an acronym for Person Studied in Tamil Medium. Tnpsc PSTM certificate is available to students who have completed their SSLC, HSC, or Bachelor's degree in Tamil. This certificate is not available to students who study in English or any other language.
- It is important to note that the certificate is given to someone who has studied in the Tamil medium, not to someone who has studied Tamil as a subject in SSLC, HSC, or while pursuing a degree.
What is the TNPSC PSTM certificate
- PSTM stands for Person Studied in Tamil Medium and is awarded to students who studied in Tamil. The certificate is available to students who completed SSLC, HSC, Degree, Post-Graduation, and other courses in Tamil. Students can apply for the Tnpsc PSTM certificate by downloading the PDF form from the relevant website.
- It is awarded to students who have completed a comprehensive study of Tamil, which means that while Tamil is not a subject, all other subjects except English must be taught in Tamil. The Tamil Nadu government reserves 20% of seats for students who have received the certificate.
- To prove that you are a Tamil medium student, you must submit a PSTM certificate when applying for TNPSC group exams (SSLC, HSC, and Degree). The certificate is issued by the institution where you earned your academic credentials, such as a high school, college, or university. The certificate is issued by the school's or college's headmaster or principal.
How Do I Obtain a PSTM Certificate for Tamil medium
Candidates who passed academic exams in Tamil medium, such as HSC/SSLC/UG/Graduate/Post Graduate, are eligible to apply for a PSTM certificate in Tamil.
Students must first write a headmaster/principal/registrar application.
Mention the applicant's name, as well as his or her class, year, and semester.
Mention the student's academic year as well.
Please attach all required documents.
Finally, return the completed application form to the office/institute.
Documents required for the PSTM certificate
Copy of Marksheet of qualifying exam
Conduct and Character certificate
No objection certificate (issued by the head of department or officer or employer)
Format for PSTM certificate in tamil
The following information is included in the PSTM certificate format:
the student's name
Academic Year (from and to)
Signature of Headmaster/Principal
Frequently asked questions
What is a PSTM certificate, and how do I get one?
Person Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) is an acronym for Person Studied in Tamil Medium. PSTM certificate is an official document awarded to students who have passed the Tamil medium SSLC/HSC/Degree exams.
Who is in charge of issuing PSTM certificates?
A PSTM certificate is issued by the head of an institute, such as the headmaster/principal/registrar.
What information is included in the PSTM certificate?
The information included on the PSTM certificate pdf are as follows:
Name of the student,
academic year (from and to),
date of issue,
signature of the Headmaster/Principal
To apply for a PSTM certificate, what documents are required?
Copy of qualifying exam mark sheet,
Character and Conduct certificate
No Objection Certificate (issued by the head of department or officer or employer).