RBI Grade B previous year Question Paper
To prepare for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021, it is always better to choose the previous year paper as the practice option. There are online sources where you can get Rbi grade b question paper 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2015 papers with a detailed solution. Those who have been looking forward to starting with the preparation must act now. It is important to practice a lot and for this only, the right source like the old exam papers can work the best. This way at least you get the familiarity on what could be the possible challenges that may come to deal with the exam properly. Besides you can even download the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam free PDF and gear up your preparation.
Know more about the rbi grade b question paper
- There is certainly quite a high rush for the test besides the competition has increased too. That is why, if you take the rbi grade b question paper from the previous 10 years question paper set, it would be easy for you to take the references. The Reserve Bank of India is the central bank of the country and it conducts RBI Grade B Phase I and II exams to recruit Grade B Officers within general, economic, and policy research, as well as statistics and information management departments. With the help of rbi grade b previous papers, it would easy to get an idea of what preparation needs to be done,
- So far This year, RBI has released a total of 322 vacancies for the General, DEPR, and DSIM posts. Since there is very high competition in such govt exams, it is crucial for candidates to practice often before the exam date and for which RBI previous year paper can be helpful.
- The Rbi grade b 2019 question paper may have some old pattern. But that does not mean it is of no use. Previously there was a time when RBI grade B was conducted offline while the pattern was quite different too. But there has not been any change in the syllabus. It was always the same. That is why, it is better to go through every paper, solve all the questions irrespective of the pattern and then evaluate yourself.
Benefits of Preparing with Rbi grade b previous year paper
While preparing for the RBI grade B, it is always better to follow some samples of rbi grade b question paper phase 2. Solving such papers can have a positive impact on the overall exam preparation. Some of the benefits of solving the Rbi grade b previous year paper are:
Solving papers will help you understand the exact nature of the exam.
If you refer to the rbi previous year's question paper, it can give you a better insight of the paper like the types of questions frequently asked, topics that are more focused on, and much more.
Going through the previous year's papers will make you understand the changes this exam has undergone in the past. This will help you realize the challenges better.
With such a paper, it can be more like a precursor to your original exam. You can solve it sincerely and will allow you to know your weak points and study accordingly.
It is even possible to create the caliber on a regular basis by solving the paper by self-analyzing your level of preparation for the exam.
Attempting all the Bank of Baroda previous year papers will help you track the time spent in solving the paper and your level of efficiency. This will be a huge advantage in the actual exam.
Retention plays an important role in performing better in the exam. It is better to practice with the Rbi grade b previous year paper which will give you an idea of how much learning you have retained.
Lastly, they will let you know the nature of questions that can be expected in the Exam this year.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
The RBI Grade B exam is conducted in three stages:
Phase-I Online Examination (Objective Type)
Phase-II Online Examination
There are three specific fields for which the Grade B officer exam is conducted. These include:
Officers in Grade B (General)
Officers in Grade B (Department of Economic and Policy Research)
Officers in Grade B (Department of Statistics and Information Management)
To get selected in the 2021 recruitment process, the reserve bank of India has come up with some pattern and syllabus changes. Even if aspirants can opt for the RBI grade b previous year question for reference, it is better to go through the RBI Grade B Syllabus page and review the selection scheme as per the latest notification.
Tips that can be helpful
To score well in such a process, the things that matter the most are focus, dedication, and hard work. It is important to create a schedule and stick to it. Some breaks also should be taken so that the mind stays fresh all the time. There might be so many reference options be it in the form of a sample or the previous exam paper that can be used. However, it is important to understand how the overall ranking is done. You must focus more on scoring better rather than skipping. DO not move to the next level unless you have the concept of the first section cleared out thoroughly.
There are so many people who may appear for the RBI grade test. To make sure that every section of the paper gets cleared with flying colors, practice and hard work are extremely important. There are previous year's questions available for reference which can offer a better understanding of what exactly is the exam pattern and how it needs to be cleared. There are certain marks included too and hence it is better to act well and score better after a good understanding.
Questions and Answers
What is the Rbi grade b previous year question Papers PDF Download?
The officials of the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) are planning to conduct the written examination to fill the vacancies of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General, DEPR, DSIM.
That is why for practice, it is better to go for rbi grade b last year's paper subject-wise RBI Grade B Old Papers along with Solutions.
All the applied and interested aspirants can easily download the given RBI Officer Grade B Model Papers from the given directly attached links.
Candidates can check the entire page to know more information about the Rbi grade b previous papers PDF.
What is the RBI Officer Grade B Selection Process 2021?
- Selection for the Officer Grade B posts will be done through Online examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and personal interviews.
- First, the candidates need to attend the written examination of both Phases – I & Phase – II.
- Candidates who clear both phases of the exam, those aspirants will be moved to the final process of selection that is the Personal Interview.
- Written Test (Phase I, Phase II)
- Personal Interview
For how many marks, the RBI Exam will be conducted?
RBI Grade B General Phase I will be conducted for 200 Marks, Phase II will be conducted for 300 Marks. And the RBI Grade B DEPR, DSIM Exams will also be conducted for 300 Marks each.
What are the Steps to Follow to get Rbi grade b previous year papers?
Go through complete Rbi grade b previous year papers.
Create a mental plan to attempt the questions methodically.
Time yourself in advance and decide which question to attempt first and which to leave.
If you don’t know the answer, just skip the question. Attempt questions only when 90-100% sure.
Once done with Rbi grade b previous year papers, check the amount of time taken.
Start moderating your answers honestly.
Go through each and other incorrect answers to not repeat the same mistakes in the exam.