Right to Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
Many students belong to a family whose annual income might be below the poverty line and due to this fact, the children miss out on the chance of taking admission to prestigious schools.
To avoid the furthermore situations like this, the government of Rajasthan decided to launch a scheme in which they would support the children from distressed families in taking up admission in good schools located in any city of the state Rajasthan.
Features of Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
- Right to education Rajasthan admission scheme 2021 was launched by the government of Rajasthan. This scheme provided the reservation quota for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes, a family whose annual income is below rupees two lakh, etc.
- The reservation in the school was set for around twenty-five percent for the students from economically unstable families by the government.
- The government approves the admission of children whose age lies between three to five years for kindergarten school. The children who are aged between six to ten years get admission to elementary school as per the government's agreement. The age group of eleven to thirteen years old gets admission to middle school. And the last age category of fourteen to eighteen years old teenagers gets permitted for high school.
- This age limit is set as per the scheme's guideline and if a child doesn't fit in the prescribed age limit category then it would be difficult to avail of the scheme's benefit.
The objective of the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
- The objective of the scheme is to provide education to children from distressed families.
- The scheme focuses on the point that because of their family's low income, the student's dedication towards their studies shouldn't go to waste.
- The scheme concentrates on protecting the backward classes and tries to uplift them.
- Through this scheme, the literacy scale of the state gets improved and that's the agenda of the government.
- The scheme expands the future employment rate.
Eligibility criteria for the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
- To get eligible for the scheme the child's age should not exceed eighteen years for taking admission in school.
- The student's family income should be below rupees two lakh per annum to get qualified under the scheme's guidelines.
- The youngster belonging to a scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes, economically backward family, and distressed family can apply for the scheme.
- Kids from an orphanage are also suitable to get the policy's privileges and so is the kid whose mother is a widow.
- If a youngster's parents are withstanding cancer, undergoing HIV, or if they are differently-abled then the scheme is open to support the youngster.
- The student must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
Documents required for enrolment in Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
- First, the applicant needs to submit the resident certificate which proves that he/she is a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Second, the income statement is required to cross-check that the student's family income lies below two lakh per annum.
- Third, the document regarding the age proof is mandated for validating whether the applicant fits into the prescribed age limit category of the scheme's guidelines or not.
- Fourth, the Aadhar card is a compulsory document for submission.
- Fifth, the applicant needs to deliver the documents which state his/her caste as the scheme is only open for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward classes.
- Sixth, if a child's mother is a widow then the death certificate would be unavoidable for compliance.
- Seventh, if a youngster belongs to an orphanage and wants the scheme's assistance then he/she should show up with an orphanage certificate.
- Eighth, in the case of a child whose parents are suffering from cancer, HIV, or if they are differently-abled then the medical reports should be handed in to the department for confirmation.
Online registration progress for enrolling in Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
- The online registration process saves up time and money but the applicant needs to make sure that they're connected to the internet.
- After making sure of that, visit the authorized website of the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme which's URL address is rte.raj.nic.in.
- After getting the website loaded, there would be complete guidelines about the scheme's functions, its eligibility requirements, details to be filled in the application form, and the number of documents that the applicant is supposed to submit.
- After understanding and reading out the guidelines, go to the right topmost corner of the cover page of the website, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. Click on that option and there you can find the application form's option.
- Click on the application form's option and after that, the form would get loaded. Get a printout of the application form from a nearby print shop.
- After getting it printed out, fill out the crucial details like the name, age, parent's age, the reason for applying to the scheme, city's name, Pin code of the area, etc.
- After filling out the form, scan the application form and submit it on the website by pressing the "submit" button or the applicant can either mail the application form's picture to the official mail id of the scheme.
- *Necessary documents should also be attached along with the application form.
Process of checking the selected candidate list for Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
- To get the information whether you have got selected or not, the applicant needs to go through the chart of selected candidates to get the data.
- For accessing the list, visit the authorized website of the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme as the list gets uploaded there.
- From the cover page of the scheme's website, there would be an option regarding the selected candidate list.
- Through that option, the applicant can approach the candidate's list and scroll down to check whether they have got selected for the program or not.
Helpline contact of the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021
- The official telephone number of the scheme is 0141-2706644.
- The telephone number of the Jaipur department is 0141-2719073 and the contact number of the Bikaner department is 0151-2220140.
- The authorized email address of the scheme is [email protected].
Q) Who launched the Right to Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021?
A) Authority of Elementary School Education Rajasthan launched the Right to Education Scheme 2021.
Q) What are the benefits of the Right to Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021?
A) The Right to Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme provides future employment opportunities and improves the scale of literacy rate. The scheme also protects the backward classes and supports them by uplifting them.
Q) Give an example of non-eligible students as per the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021?
A) The children whose family annual income is above rupees two lakhs can certainly not apply for the scheme as the scheme works for the families who are below the poverty line.
Another example would be a student who's not a resident of the state Rajasthan as the scheme is available to be for the permanent resident of the state Rajasthan only.
Q) What is the reservation quota set under the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021?
A) The reservation quota is set as twenty-five percent under the scheme of Right to Education Rajasthan Admission 2021.
Q) What is the official email address of the Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021?
A) rajpsp.nic.in/ is the official email address of the Right to Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021.
Q) State a few of the documents which are necessary to submit along with the application form of the Right to Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021?
A) Documents such as Aadhar card, income statement proof, age proof statement, below the poverty line card, ration card, birth certificate, permanent resident proof document is some of the evidence required by the department working for Right To Education Rajasthan Admission Scheme 2021 along with the application form.