In daily life, an ordinary man earns a sum that is sufficient to survive among the public is like the ‘survival of the fittest’. In case if they had managed to earn an extra sum and have planned to invest that amount in the land it is mandatory that they will have to have the patta on the property on which they are going to purchase.
Patta What Is It? Why It Is Called As?
The government declares the actual name of the owner of the particular plot of land. The land that is purchased for any purpose must have a ‘Patta’ to construct any buildings, bungalows, anything. When a group of owners purchases the same piece of land, then all the owner’s names are mentioned in the patta that is issued for the main person.
What are the necessary documents?
1. Original and scanned copy of the application for verification.
2. Parent document copy
3. EC was taken from sub-registers office until the deed date of registration.
4. Old patta copy.
Chitta What Is It? Why It Is Called As
This registered patta extract is called as Chitta as it gives the entire ownership details about that specific land. The important details available are
• Village, Taluk, District, Land Owner’s name with Father’s name,
• Patta number,
• Survey Number with sub-division details.
This is managed and maintained by Village administrative officers and Taluka office.
How To Procure Patta Chitta Online & Status
Tamil Nadu government has Patta Chitta process available online too. This facility is made accessible from the rime the patta and Chitta merger happened.
There are very few steps that need to be followed to process it online.
Step 1: log on to the website that is for Patta Chitta //eservices.tn.gov.in The languages available are Tamil and English.
Step 2: Select and view Patta, FMB, and view Chitta, TSLR Extract and choose the location where the site is located along with the district.
Step 3: All the details (Details like Taluk, Village, Ward, and Block would be required along with Survey Number and Sub Division Number)regarding the property are entered.
Step 4: Town Survey Land Register will review your application and issue the certificate for these applications online from VAO office or taluka office will be given.
You can also check on to your application status in particular site also after issuing your patta validity can also be checked for through online.
Transfer Of Patta Chitta Online
According to the Government Order 210 dt. 8th July 2011, The transfer can be done when the owner of the land is different that is when the land is sold the rights can be transferred from one person to the other.
The following documents are very much necessary along with the transfer application that is acquired from the taluk office.
1. Signed patta transfer application
2. Sale deed copy along with the original are to be submitted for checking process
3. Property tax receipt as procession receipt
4. Encumbrance certificate
The other possibilities are as follows
• If an owner holding the Patta with his name, suddenly or unfortunately dies without a will, then the legal heirs of the person are entitled to have Patta for the property in their names.
• If the person had left behind a Will, Patta can be transferred to the immediate heirs of the sick person’s beneficiary with others consent and acceptance.
• When there is a purchase/sale of a property, then it is possible to get the Patta directly with the purchaser or a transferee.
What Is An FMB Sketch?
Field Measuring Book is a data book that contains all the information regarding the exact location of the land in the map. It is the government’s responsibility and the FMB sketches are an important requirement for a property transaction.
It is comprised of
♣ Neighbouring Field survey numbers
Neighboring survey numbers♣
How To Get An FMB Sketch Of A Property?
First and foremost thing to be done is to submit a written request to fetch FMB is to approach a tahsildar’s office. There is no online source to get the sketch approved online. Specific finding on sketching is also unavailable for reference purpose as it is outdated. But the officer can be intimated.
Thus, to fetch a patta online the procedures are to be followed as such to get the work done rapidly without any sort of delay due to documents.