What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Ts Epass Scholarships?
The TS ePass Scholarship is a Telangana government scholarship program that provides financial assistance for the education of marginalized sections in society, such as SCs/STs and BCs. The name "e-pass" comes from its mobile app, which makes applying convenient and easy! So, if you wish to fulfill your dream of learning and educating to the highest level, read ahead.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For These Scholarships?
Students with disabilities and parents who cannot afford the tuition expense are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students of SC and ST category whose family income is equal to or under 2 lakhs per annum.
- Students of the EBC and BC category who live in backward areas with a family income of not more than 1 lakh 50 thousand!
- Students from the EBC category who are accepted into a corporate college scheme are allowed to enroll in Intermediate courses.
- Students of the BC and EBC category live in an urban area but have a salary equal to or below 2 lakhs.
- Students that are able to score 75% attendance at the end of every quarter
Who are not Eligible?
Students that do not fall under minor categories cannot avail of scholarships. They can try for other available scholarships.
- Students whose family income is above 2 lakhs but fall under SC and ST category
- Disabled students with a family income of more than one lakh per annum.
- Students that are enrolled through underpaid seats or management quota seats.
- Students that are from the EBC category and are studying at an intermediate level.
Which Courses are Eligible Under this Scholarship?
The eligible courses that come under the TS EPass are grouped under several different categories. Let us know what these categories are:
Group 1: This category includes professional courses like Degree and PG courses in medicine, Management, Engineering and Technology, Agriculture, Business Administration, Business finance, etc.
Group 2: The ones that are not covered in group one come under group two. These include courses related to M.Phil., Ph.D., and post-doctoral research.
Group 3: Degree courses that are not covered in groups one and two falls under this category. Courses of the institution NIFT falls here.
Group 4: Intermediate courses like vocational studies, ITI, or ITCs fall under this category
Which Courses are not Eligible?
- Aircraft maintenance engineers' courses are not valid under this scholarship.
- Private pilot license courses do not fit the scholarship criteria.
- All India and state-level courses at the training center of India are also not eligible under this category!
Now that you know who can apply for the scholarships and the list of eligible courses, we hope you won't take much time to follow up on the scholarships. If you wonder how to fill-up the form and start your journey to your dreams, contact us. We have all the information you need and can help you reach your goal in the best way possible. So, without wasting any more time, visit our website! We have a lot more than you expect from us.