Updated on Mar 16, 2020 By Pandit Shivam
Yuva Nestam is a governmental scheme which is specifically issued towards the unemployed masses in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme is known by a number of other names such as Unemployment Allowance Scheme and Nirudyoga Bruthi. This Yuva Nestam scheme is launched by the government of AP to help the young generation who is suffering from the curse of Unemployment. As of 2019, the statistics have shown that this scheme will be helping around 15 lakh people who are suffering from Unemployment. CM Yuva Nestam is launched with the believe to help each and every young person who is suffering from unemployment. This is why, to make sure that everyone can avail the true benefit of this scheme, it is launched in all the nine districts of Andhra Pradesh. Thus, this scheme will be launched in the following districts and regions or Andhra Pradesh:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
What is the Age group under which people can apply for Yuva Nestam Online?Just like any other scheme which focuses on a certain age group, AP Yuva Nestam scheme also has a certain set of criteria under which the people who register are sorted and aided with the funds. Under the criteria regarding the age of the applicant, the qualifications of eligibility are:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 22 years at the time of registration
- The candidate registering for AP Yuva Nestam scheme should not have surpassed the age limit of 35 years.
What are the other eligibility criteria for CM Yuva Nestam Scheme?To apply online for Yuva Nestam, there are several other criteria except for the qualifications regarding the age of the candidate. All of the criteria is to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to get the benefits in the form of monthly allowances. Also, any applicant applying under Yuva Nestam scheme should have the custody of all the relevant certificates of proof on themselves. So, before registering online for Yuva Nestam, you should learn about the following selection criteria:
Domicile Criteria: Under these criteria, the qualifications of eligibility will be regarding the geographical coverage of the scheme:
- The candidate applying under the CM Yuva Nestam scheme should be a native resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The candidate must have an issued domicile approved by the authorities working under the supervision of the Andhra Pradesh State government
- Any candidate who wants to do Yuva Nestam registration should have a white ration card with his name
Qualification Criteria: Under these criteria, the minimum educational qualifications of an applicant are explained:
- The candidate must have a diploma in any field of education with the duration period of at least 2 years
- In case the candidate lacks a diploma, a graduation degree in any stream will be required
- Applicant must not come under the category of employed which means that he or she must not retain any post under any private firm or governmental organisation.
Financial / Income Status Criteria: Under these criteria, the financial position and Income earning of an eligible candidate are explained:
- The candidate must be a family member whose family's annual income lie under the category of the poverty line
- Candidate applying for Yuva Nestam should not own any vehicle above the category of two-wheeler vehicles
- The candidate must not own more than 5 acres of dry land in the family
- For candidates from Anantapur district, the eligible limit of land is 5 acres of wetland and 10 acres of dry land
- Candidate must have an aadhar card linked/seeded with their bank account
- Applicants with a loan of more than 50,000 rupees are not eligible to register for the CM Yuva Nestam scheme
Other criteria: Following are the criteria that do not come under the above-mentioned categories:
- Applicants who are pursuing formal education are not eligible for Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam
- Candidates who are dismissed of their services from the state or Central government are ineligible
- Applicants who carry any kind of criminal record are not eligible for this scheme
- Self-employed or Freelancers are not eligible for Yuva Nestam scheme
- Caste preferences are applicable to all the candidates
- Candidates must have completed their Biometric eKYC under the enrollment of Praja Sadhikara Survey or PSS.
What are the benefits of AP Yuva Nestam scheme?Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme offers a great deal of benefit to the unemployed youth in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Apart from the monthly allowances, there are other benefits too. So, following are the benefits of CM Yuva Nestam scheme:
- Employment opportunities: As the government has now understood that solely monetary allowances are not enough to help the young and unemployed masses, they have started to help them by providing them job opportunities which are best suited to their skills.
- Financial support: To make sure that all the young and educated youth can sustain their day-to-day expenses, a monthly amount of 2,000 rupees is offered to all the eligible candidates.
- Skill-development Training sessions: In order to help the youth to avail a broad area of opportunities, special skill-development training sessions are organised.
How to apply for Yuva Nestam Online?For all those candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria, they can follow the given procedure in order to complete Yuva Nestam online registration: Step 1: Firstly, you have to open your web browser on your mobile or PC and then search for the official website of CM Yuva Nestam scheme which is https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html Step 2: On the Homepage of the government portal of Yuva Nestam, click on the ‘Apply now' button Step 3: Once you are on the page, enter your aadhar card number and fill the captcha value as per the image and press the ‘click here' button to receive an OTP on your linked mobile number Step 4: Enter the OTP and proceed further by filling up the registration form. In this step, you will need your documents to fill precise details Step 5: Upload all the relevant documents that are asked in the Yuva Nestam online registration form such as photo, aadhar card, ration card, educational certificates Step 6: At last, review all the information that you have filled in the registration form and submit the form. Also, it is advised to take a printout of the final form and the receipt
ConclusionSo, this was everything that you need to know about Yuva Nestam registration. It is easy to register on this government scheme and everyone should try to avail the benefits of this Yuva Nestam scheme. Also Read: Rajasthan Land Record : Apna Khata Uttar Pradesh Land Record: UP Bhulekh
WRITTEN BY Pandit Shivam नमस्कार दोस्तों, मैं Pandit Shivam, HREX का Author हूँ. मुझे नयी नयी Technology से सम्बंधित चीज़ों को सीखना और दूसरों को सिखाने में बड़ा मज़ा आता है. मेरी आपसे विनती है की आप लोग इसी तरह हमारा सहयोग देते रहिये और हम आपके लिए नईं-नईं जानकारी उपलब्ध करवाते रहेंगे I