What is Meebhoomi AP Land Records System? (क्या है Meebhoomi)
Meebhoomi is the online portal for the checking of various land records of the state of Andhra Pradesh. This online land portal was being launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu. The details of each and every land of the state have been put into this portal. The land details of the Adangal/Pahan land have been also enlisted into this portal. You can also get the ROR 1-B lands. It was launched in the year 2015 in the month of June. The main objective of this portal is to give the people the details in the local language so that everybody can get the common details about a particular land.
How to check Andhra Pradesh Land Records online? (Andhra Pradesh Land Records की जाँच online कैसे करें?)
- Website address of the portal is //meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Mandal and village of a particular district have to be chosen
- To check the details, you need to give the aadhar card number of the Khata number
- The mobile number registered with your khata number will receive an OTP, then for the purpose of verification.
- The OTP has to be entered and also write the captcha code. It will be displayed on the screen.
- In case your mobile number is not linked with the khata number, then there will be message shown which refers to the massive for linking your mobile number. After you link the number, then you have followed the step 4 and step 5.
- The entire details of the land will be displayed on the screen
- There is an option for download for the cheyyandi button to download the TD cum passbook.
- How to check AP Adangal, ROR 1B report and Bhunaksha up in Andhra Pradesh?
Maabhoomi Telangana is the details of the land like the owner’s details, area, assessment, water rate, soil type, possession nature, if any liabilities, tenancy or crop grown etc.
So checking this report is very important for a land record. By putting the name of the village of the Taluka or the district in which the land is located.
This information can be checked by going to the tab of Adangal.
How to get a copy of AP Land Records from Mee Bhoomi website? (आंध्र प्रदेश Land Records online की नक़ल कैसे प्राप्त करें?)
After you put all the details of the land that you need to find the records, you will get the options of downloading the record. Click on it and the message of saving it will come. Choose the designated place you want to save and then click download. The record will be downloaded. After the download click the file that is downloaded. You can get the copy of the AP land record.
Meaning of Andhra Pradesh Adangal and ROR 1B Land Records?
Adangal, which is also termed as the Village account no. 2, is being maintained by the village administrate officers. It has each detailed information about the land about its types, land nature, any liabilities or any other important official information about it.
ROR is the abbreviation of the Telangana records of rights, which is an extract of the land records. This is a department which is being held by the revenue department of the state government. A register is being maintained to have the details of the land for every village separately.
How to download the Adangal and ROR 1B reports for free? (Land Records की physical copy और online copy में क्या अंतर होता है?)
Once you can operate the Meebhoomi app conveniently, you will be able to put all the details about the land that you want to find. So after the online record is shown to you, you can save the file by downloading it. To download the file, you have to go to option of to save or download the file. Once you click on it, it will be downloaded. For that you need to enter the document number. Double click on the file to get it and save it.
Thus you get the record of the Adangal or ROR 1B record free.
How to check Adangal and ROR 1B in mobile from Adangal App or Meebhoomi App?
To check the Adangal and ROR 1B in mobile, you have to install the Meebhoomi app in your mobile. Once you get the app, use it as other apps and do it same.
Exact steps to check AP Pahani. (धोखाधड़ी से बचने के लिए भूमि रिकॉर्ड की जांच कैसे उपयोगी है)
AP phony is all about the agricultural land that the portal is having the records in the state of Telengana.
- Log into the website of the Meebhoomi
- Select the option of the Adangal
- Enter the details of the land which you want to search.
- Enter the captcha code
- A pop up will come which will have all the details.
How to use RoR 1B? (Online Land Records के क्या उपयोग हैं?)
RoR 1B is the record of rights which is maintained by the Tahasildar for each village of the state. This document is required when you face any court in case of civil litigation, to get loan from bank, sale transaction, reliability of a seller while buying the land.
Get Unemployment Allowance In Ap Yuva Nestam scheme
How to use Adangal or Pahani in Andhra Pradesh?
Pahani or Adangal is important when you have to consider the agricultural land of the Telangana state. This record helps you to give every detail about the land in case of selling or buying or any in case of any civil litigation. Adangal or Pahani can be easily checked through the online portal Meebhoomi or the Meesevva.