Ayushman bharat golden card 2021
- Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is such a card, with the help of which any person of the country can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in selected government and private hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. This golden card will be given to those poor people who will be the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat scheme. The process of online registration has been started by the Government of India to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card and any person can download the golden card or get its printout after applying under the Jan Arogya Yojana.
- The Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government has launched a huge campaign to provide free medical aid to the underprivileged people in the state. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced that the government will provide a ‘Golden Card’ to the beneficiaries without Ayushman card of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Bharat) and Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya
Understand the role
Ayushman Bharat golden card 2021 is being made available to benefit every poor people in the country, this gold card will be available only to those people whose name will appear on Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List. If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to get their golden card, then they can easily apply by going to their nearest public service center and from that, they can also get the Jan Arogya Golden Card made. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like how you can get a gold card made, benefits, etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage.
Union Territories and Five states eligible for the golden card
- About 19 lakh Ayushman cards have been made in the last 6 months in Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir have now joined the 5 states and union territories of the country in which the highest number of Ayushman Bharat Health Cards have been made. This information has been provided through the National Health Authority of the Government of India. This scheme was started on 26 December 2020 by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi Ji in Jammu and Kashmir under the name of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Sehat. Under this scheme health insurance of ₹ 500000 is provided to each family. All those benefits will be provided through this scheme which is provided through Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir whether he is a government servant or a pensioner once PM Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online Download is successfully followed. The provision of expenses up to 3 days before and 15 days after hospitalization has been fixed under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana can get their treatment done in any of the 24000 registered hospitals of the country. There are about 226 registered hospitals in Jammu and Kashmir. The scheme is supervised by the governors of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Village-village Ayushman Abhiyan has started to take the benefits of this scheme to all the citizens. Apart from this, camps are also organized at many places. These camps are also supported by representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
Ayushman Bharat card made free
- As you all know Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched by the government in 2017. Under this scheme, health insurance cover of up to ₹ 500000 is provided to the beneficiaries. More than 1 crore 63 lakh beneficiaries are availing the benefit of this scheme. Beneficiaries can go to any private hospital to get their treatment done through the Ayushman Bharat card.
- Under this scheme, the eligibility card has been made free by the Government of India. For which a fee of ₹ 30 had to be paid. This decision will bring great relief to poor families. The beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana used to contact the Common Service Center to get the eligibility card and pay ₹ 30 to the village level operator.
- After which they would get the card. But now getting this card is completely free. But if you want to get a duplicate card made or you want to reprint the card then you will have to pay ₹15. This card will be provided to the beneficiaries after biometric authentication.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
Under this health protection scheme, earlier 1350 treatment packages like surgery, medical daycare treatment, diagnostic, etc. were included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included. The poor citizens of the country can get treatment of all these diseases under the scheme by getting their golden card done by going to private and government hospitals for free and can be free from their disease and no fee will be charged in the hospitals. People should get their golden card made from public service centers as soon as possible and take advantage of it in hospitals.
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (PMJAY)
The purpose of the government to provide this PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Health Card 2021 to the country is to provide health insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh to every below poverty line family of the country and to help them financially. As you know, even today many people of the country are suffering from some disease and they do not have money to get their treatment. Given all these problems, the central government has started the Ayushman Bharat scheme, which will help the poor. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
With the help of the Golden Card, any beneficiary will be able to get free medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in an impoverished hospital across the country. The Yogi cabinet decided that over 40 lakh Antyodaya Card-holder families in UP, who are deprived of the PMJAY health benefits will be linked to the Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
Questions and Answers
How to check eligibility to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- The beneficiaries of the country who will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list according to their eligibility, only those people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card. We have given you the complete process below, read it carefully.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After visiting the official website, a web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page, you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code. After this, finally, click on Generate OTP, an OTP will come on your registered mobile phone.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box. After this, you will see some options like
1. By name
2. By mobile number
3. Through Ration Card
4. By RSBI URN
Search your name by clicking on the desired option, after that fill in all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed in front of you on your screen.
How to check the Registered and private hospitals' details?
First of all, you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number, etc.
After this, your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
Ayushman card will be provided to you only after your name appears in this list.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021?
People of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service center and DM's office, but you can download the golden card from the same place from where you have got it made and the agent from whom it is made will give it to you by downloading. Follow the method given below.
First of all, you have to go to the Ayushman Bharat Cloud Website. After going to the cloud website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page, you will see the option of login, this login form will open, in this, you will have to enter the email id and password and click on the button of SIGN IN.
After this, the next page will open in front of you, you will have to proceed by entering the Aadhar number and on the next page, you will have to verify your thumb impression.
After verifying the thumb, the next page will open, on this page you will see many options, out of which you should click on the Approved Beneficiary option. After clicking on the option, the list of golden cards approved in front of you will come.
Then see your name in the list and click on confirm print option next to it. After clicking on the option you will be redirected to Jan Seva Kendra Valet.
After this, enter your password in the CSC wallet, then enter the wallet pin after the password. After that, you will again come to the home page.
Then you will see the option of downloading a card next to the name of the candidate, click on it, and download the golden card.
In this way, you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.