Bihar Kisan Registration
The agricultural department has come up with a scheme called the Krishi input subsidy scheme that has been designed for the farmer's betterment especially for those residing in Bihar. This scheme offers the subsidy against those crops that have been affected because of the flood or drought that happened at the time of July or September of the year 2019. The process of Bihar Farmers Online Registration is quite simple which can simply be done online. However, there are some important documents and eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled. Let us have a look in-depth at this type of scheme and how it can be helpful.
Know more about the scheme
Before we move on to apply for the scheme, it is important to understand that Farmers Online Registration can only be accepted if there is a certain set of documents and eligibility criteria in which the person is set. Once the registration is accepted, there will be a further process that shall be carried out. In this scheme, the government of Bihar shall offer a subsidy to the farmers for the development and growth of agriculture. The scheme shall then include the subsidy for the purchase of the agriculture equipment, seeds, and even transportation and irrigation facilities to name some. There will be a subsidy amount that shall be given to the farmers who got affected because of the crop damage during the season of Kharif or because of the low rainfall fallow land. That shall be made at the price of Rs 6800 per hectare.
- For non irrigated crops, Rs.6800 per hectare will be paid.
- For irrigated crops, Rs.13500 per hectare will be paid.
- For perennial crops, Rs.18000 per hectare will be paid.
Different schemes for which a farmer can apply
You can take the application for the scheme that is run by the state government for the farmers. These are Applications that can be made for the schemes run by the state government for the farmers. Following is the subsidy scheme designed for the farmers that the Bihar government has launched online. This includes:
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (pm Kisan scheme)
- Diesel Grant KMS
- Agricultural Mechanization Scheme
- Application for reconsideration of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Krishi input subsidy scheme
- Agricultural input subsidy scheme for drought-prone blocks
- Seed Grant Scheme Application
- Agricultural input subsidy scheme for reclamation drought-prone blocks.
- Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
- Application for Seed Adjudicated State Government
Know more about the Bihar Kisan Online Registration
Bihar Kisan Online Registration process is quite simple. Those farmers who have been living in Bihar need to register themselves under the scheme. In case the farmers wish to avail themselves of the advantages from a different government scheme, then it is important for all state farmers. The agriculture department of Bihar has come up with an online registration process for the farmers at its official website of DBT. The farmers need to give the whole data only because the scheme of the government is operational through it. Besides maintaining the feasibility for the farmers and the transparency, the money will also be transferred directly to their bank accounts under DBT.
Kisan Registration Bihar: The DBT Agriculture portal
Those farmers who want to apply for the scheme don’t have to visit any government offices to get the registration done. DBT Agriculture department offers the registration process online using Jan Seva Kendra, Sahaj Seva Kendra, and Lok Seva Kendra. It is obligatory to register officially so that all the benefits of the government scheme can be availed. On this portal of DBT, everything detailed associated with the Kisan registration is available. Farmers can simply visit the page with the official website
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Passport size photo
- Applicants must enclose self-declaration with the documents of land in the event of real farming + self-land with the shareholder.
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- Applicants must have LPC / Land Receipt / Genealogy / Jamabandi / Sales Letter.
- Mobile number
Bihar Kisan Registration Eligibility
- A farmer must be a permanent resident of Bihar state
- Agricultural land that he has must be in his name
- The farmer must be a Farmer by profession if he is going to register under the DBT portal
- The farmer must have at least 2 Hectare Agricultural land in the state
- The farmer must have a Bank Account in any nationalized bank
Bihar Kisan Registration Status
The process of knowing the status is quite simple. It includes the steps that need to be followed in the right manner. This includes:
- Visit the official website of DBT Agriculture https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/. with the help of the internet
- From the home page of the official website, click on the Kisan Registration option
- Go to the beneficiary status
- Fill the registration number here and click on the search button
- Select the district, block, and village
- Click on the get button
- You can find your name
Bihar Kisan Registration Online Form
The process of the Registration Online Form is quite simple. It includes the steps that need to be followed in the right manner. This includes:
- Visit the DBT Agriculture website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- From the home page of the official website click on the Registration option
- A Registration Form will open there on your computer screen
- Fill this form carefully with complete details
- Click on the submit button
What is the Application Processing and Processing Fee?
The farmer needs to submit their application online free of price. But in case they apply through some common service center then they need to remit a fee of Rs.10 as an application fee. Once the application is successfully submitted by the applicant, all those applications will then be forwarded to the Agriculture Coordinator. The coordinator shall then verify the details within 20 days whether to accept the application or reject the application with reason. The approved application will then be sent to the concerned Agriculture officer who will then take a picture of the farmer along with the affected land and will upload it after verification.
This is one beneficiary scheme for the farmers which has been designed for the corps loss because of the untimely hailstorm and rainfall loss that may occur. Under this scheme, Rs 6800 per hectare is offered for the crop in the non-irrigated area and Rs 13500 for every hectare for the irrigated area where the farmer has faced the loss of crops because of a hailstorm.
Question and answer
How to fill up and apply Online Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2021?
The process to fill up and Apply Online Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2021 is quite simple. It includes the steps that need to be followed in the right manner. This includes:
- Visit the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- On this home page click on the option to apply online.
- Another page will open with the option of agricultural input grant, you have to click on this option.
- On the new page, you must fill in the farmer registration number.
- Once the registration number is filed, you must click on the search button.
- Go through all the important instructions on the same page.
- Once you click on the search button, the application form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Fill in all the details asked in this application form like name, age, address, Aadhaar number., Panchayat, category of farmer, DOB, father’s name, etc.
- Farmers should fill in their land information such as area of land (maximum 2 hectares in decimal), type of farmer, and cause of crop loss.
- Farmers must fill in the details of cultivable land in the space provided.
- They will have to fill the declaration part and click on the “OTP” button.
- Fill in the OTP number that you get in the application form.
- The farmers will select the self-declaration form and check whether they have uploaded all the required documents.
- Submit your application form online
- Upon submission, you will get the registration number that needs to be protected.
How to check the payment status only dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in check status payment?
The process to check the payment status is quite simple. It includes the steps that need to be followed in the right manner. This includes:
- The applicant has to visit the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar. After visiting the official website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/, the home page will open on the screen.
- On this home page, you will see the option to apply online.
- Upon clicking on it you can then see the menu option Status of application/application print you will see the option of input subsidy Rabi-weather (untimely rain/hail/thunderstorm) Application status in February / March on which you must click on this option.
- Check Application Status for Input Subsidy Rabi (February and March) Page show on the screen.
- Select the Month (February, March, April) and Enter the Application Number.
- Click on Search Button and your payment status show on the screen.
- Take a printout of future purposes.
Which districts come under Bihar Kisan Registration?
Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzzafarpur, Vaishali, Aurangabad, Samastipur, baksar & Jahanabad are districts that come under Bihar Kisan Registration.
How to get Bihar Kisan Registration Receipt Online
The process to get Bihar Kisan Registration Receipt Online is quite simple. It includes the steps that need to be followed in the right manner. This includes:
- Visit the DBT Agriculture website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- From the home page of the official website go on the Registration option
- Click on the print Acknowledgement option
- Select the option from Registration Acknowledgement or Application Acknowledgement
- Enter the details on the login page
- Click on the Search Record Button