E Shramik Registration, e-SHRAM Card, apply online is discussed here. Cards issued by UAN E Shram require online registration. The government of India has announced the launch of a new web portal titled E-Shram NDUW, which collects data on laborers, migrants, gig-workers and platform workers, traders and street vendors, farmers, and domestic workers.
E Shramik Registration
- It’s possible to apply for UAN e-SHRAM Card Registration by completing the registration process at eshram.gov.in. Fill out the form, and the authorities will check after that. Your Shramik card will therefore be assigned to you. E Shram Card is what it sounds like, but what is it? All workers are given a Sarkari Yojana card that is universal. UAN, or Universal Account Number, will be on the shram card. With this single card, you can take advantage of thousands of government benefits.
- The government of India collects information about the unorganized sector workers by aggregating the database of all the workers, including construction workers, migrant workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, and others. Some such people cannot take advantage of any scheme.
E Shram Card
- The answer cannot be known. According to government plans, 30 crores more workers will be added in the next few years. According to this plan, the government will issue the E Shram Card after complete registration. Any laborer will benefit directly from the schemes, and the government will also take different steps based on the information they have collected.
- An E Shram card comes from the Ministry of Labor and Employment and is called the Unique Identification Number card. PM Narendra Modi launched this scheme for the workers and laborers in the unorganized sector. Worker and laborer welfare is the primary objective of this program. Recently, the Ministry of Labor and Employment collected information about unrecognized workers and workers across the country. E-shram card download, you can use the UAN card for life.
E Shram Card Benefits
Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and laborers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get benefits from the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of E Shram Portal Registration. eshram card, e shram gov in, eshram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login eshram.gov.in login
Social Security Scheme Benefits
More Job Opportunity
Premium wave for 1 Year
Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
Track Migrant Labourers workforce
E Shramik Portal
- Unorganized sector workers account for 38 crores of the workforce. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural workers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, and many others are severely reduced. This national-level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created to protect crores of unorganized workers who play a significant role in the country’s economy and envision a healthier and more secure future for themselves.
- There is a new welfare program in India to benefit workers in the unorganized sector, known as E-SHRAM Portal. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi launched the e-SHRAM Portal. To track and collect all information and data on workers of the unorganized sector, the Labor and Employment Ministry of India has launched E Shramik Portal.
- Data collected will develop new schemes, make policy changes, create more job opportunities for workers in the unorganized sector. Whoever applies for the eShram Portal will receive a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. The CSC Seva Kendra is an option for candidates that wish to register on E-Shram. E-Shramik Card allows candidates to self-register by linking a mobile phone to their Aadhar cards.
Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login
Online registration for the Shram Card
The Ministry of Labor & Employment is tracking all unorganized workers. It is now being accomplished through the NDUW Shramik Card Yojana. The Indian Government will provide all Shramiks with a Shramik card. They will receive the benefits by registering their e Shram cards with eshram.gov.in. Anyone writtenToll-Free on E Shram’s official website can obtain an NDUW e-SHRAM Card Portal 2021 UAN number. Applicants will be covered by accident insurance coverage under PMSBY as well as the e-Shram card will be accepted throughout India.
Registration document list for UAN-E Shramik cards
The unorganized workforce in India numbers around 30 crores. Of those people, many are shoe polishers, bidi workers, construction workers, farmers, milkmen, and street vendors. The following document must be original and contain all the correct details.
Qualifications of the candidate
Skills and Experiences
Identifier for Aadhar
A valid Aadhar Card and mobile number are required.
Any Number of a Bank
Benefits of the eShram Card
CSC NDUW Shramik Cardholders can easily take advantage of the CSC UAN E Shramik Card. Here are some benefits of signing up for the e Shram portal. Many schemes of the federal government and state governments can provide these benefits. Now that it’s a UAN eShram Card, all the information gathered will be with the government, allowing them to locate which worker is utilizing how many benefits at any given time or overtime.
PMSBY provides an accident insurance coverage of 2 lacs to the employee
Unorganized workers will be eligible for all social security benefits
Shram Card Holders receive full assistance in emergency and national pandemic situations.
In addition to all of these benefits, the UAN Shramik Card also entitles the holder to all the Social Security Schemes launched by the state and central governments. It is primarily to create a database for unorganized workers of the country to provide social security assistance directly through the eShram Cardholders in pandemics or similar events.
Features of E Shram Portal
EA’s new employment portal, E Shram, was launched by Bhupendra Yadav, the Union Employment Minister.
The e-Shram portal will compile a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers.
Aadhaar will be seeded into this database.
Through this portal, street vendors, domestic workers, and laborers will be connected.
We will enter into the portal the names, addresses, educational qualifications, skill types, etc., of our users.
By using the e-shram portal, the workers will be able to access many facilities.
An individual 12 digit record will be provided to all registered workers, which will be valid nationwide.
These cards will also provide workers with benefits from various schemes.
With this card, workers can be divided based on their work, making employment easier for them.
In addition to launching and operating schemes for workers through the database, the government will also receive assistance.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment will be responsible for this portal
It is to be known that the e-shram portal is a database of laborers. With the help of this, the government will deliver social security schemes to their doorsteps. Through this website, workers can get their cards made and the people whose cards will be made will be given many facilities by the government. All registered unorganized workers will be provided accident insurance coverage for one year through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY). For registration, you have to give complete details like your name, profession, address, educational qualification, skill, and family details, etc. Migrant laborers can register at their nearest Common Service Center (CSC). A registration card will be generated for the unique account number of the worker, which has been named as E Shram Card. The database of unorganized and migrant workers will be linked with Aadhaar.
Questions and Answers
How to register on the portal?
To register on the e-SHRAM portal, log on to the official website https://eshram.gov.in/.
Now click on the link ‘Register on e-shram’ on the home page.
Enter the Aadhaar linked mobile number and captcha code.
Now click on send OTP and upon confirmation registration will take place.
How To Update eShram Card Online at https://eshram.gov.in/
This is the great effort of a government initiative to provide benefits to workers directly.
So a Sharmik can register for eshram Card by using Aadhar, Bank Account Details, Mobile Numbers at eshram.gov.in portal to avail of full benefits.
This scheme is applicable at all Indian levels without state obligations.
The Shramik Card is applied through online mode only.
After applying, if candidates want to update or change their Name, Address, Aadhar, Bank and other details then follow the procedure given here.
How to Apply for E Shram Card Self Registration?
UAN eShram Card will be available to those who belong to the unorganized sector. Also, who has all the information with them regarding E Shram card registration at https://eshram.gov.in Portal? If any of the terms of eligibility do not comply with the applicant then your registration will be canceled or rejected. Check here the following steps which are as follows:
Open the official web portal https://eshram.gov.in/.
Click on the link of registration
Now, as soon as you will click on the link it will open up a new page.
Now on that new page, you will see certain details which you need to add up.
Add those details and do your registration properly.
At the time of OTP, wait for it to come on the mobile screen.
After that continue with the registration.
Once it is done, save the message of successfully submitted the application form.
How to download UAN Shramik card Online Status Check?
Here you will check the steps of how to download an E Shram card and check the status of online registration.
You will have to open the web portal https://eshram.gov.in/.
Add your login details
Your dashboard will open up.
Now from there if the status is approved then in some time you will get the link to download the E Shram card.
If the status is not approved then you will have to try again.
If the status is still proceeding then you need to wait.
Moreover, All the above procedures can be done by you or you can visit the nearest CSC Login Centre. They will help you out with eshram.gov.in Shramik Card Registration, Status, and Download Shramik Card, etc