Punjab Traveler e Pass Registration
When you're a Punjabi who currently resides inside the Delhi NCR, you can face difficulties entering your hometown. The Punjab administration has considered a new enrollment process to assist all of the other citizens. You would now be required to enroll on the Punjab administration's official site. In this post, we'll go over everything you need to know about the Punjab Traveler e Pass Registration, which would have been introduced. In this post, we'll walk you across a step-by-step process for applying for a traveler Epass.
Online Punjab Traveler E Pass Registration
Although we all know, coronavirus infections throughout Delhi and the NCR are at an all-time peak, the Government of Punjab is prohibiting everyone from Delhi or perhaps the NCR from entering the region unless first completing an online registration process, which could complete thru the official site or an application developed by the responsible department. You must enroll on the official site for Covid-19 enrollment, which the Punjab administration's responsible department has also introduced. The Punjab administration has adopted this step to protect its people and reduce the number of coronavirus cases.
Punjab Traveler E Pass's Goals
The primary goal of implementing this policy is to support all citizens of the Punjab administration to stay happy and secure and avoid coming into touch with the coronavirus. People who travel out from Delhi NCR would be subjected to a screening process until entering the state. For the next 14 days, everybody would be isolated at home. According to the responsible department, those who have not enrolled on the official site would not visit the Punjab state. If you'd like to reach the Punjab region without certain unnecessary complications or investigation, you must first enroll.
Precautions to be Followed When Registering for a Punjab Traveler E Pass
The Punjab administration applies the following measures for travelers: -
- Symptomless people can self-isolate at their residences for 14 days since successfully entering the state line.
- Throughout isolate, they would be asked to monitor their medical condition day by day, whether by contacting 112 or via the Cova App.
- If there are any suspicious travelers, you will issue appropriate instructions at the border.
- The official will share all relevant information about visitors/inhabitants arriving in Punjab with the relevant wellness professionals and police departments through a persistent prepared structure.
- The responsible police quarters will conduct a routine check on attending visitors at their designated places, using both practical and advanced approaches, to ensure their safety and that of the people of Punjab.
Process of Obtaining a Punjab Traveler E Pass
You can enroll for a trip to the Punjab state in one of two ways. Here, each form of registering is addressed in detail: -
According to the official website
You could enroll on the official site by following the easy steps outlined below.
- To begin, go to Cova Punjab's leading site, which can find here cova.punjab.gov.in
- To register, go to the website's main page and press the registration tab.
- On your phone, a new screen will appear.
- You could also go straight to the Online Registration page by clicking on this address.
- You must complete the registration form.
- Enter information including such
- Travel Type
- Mode Of Travel
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Date Of Travel
- Passenger Details
- Mobile Number
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Present Address
- Travel Details
- Destination Address
- Pick tock After thoroughly considering the agreement letter, make a note of it.
- Submit the form.
- Become a frequent traveler by registering.
- If you are a regular visitor to the Punjab state, you can enroll on this official site.
- You must first go to the Punjab State Administration's official site.
- The Enroll As a Frequent Traveler alternative is also now available at the peak of the webpage.
- After that, select this choice and fill in all of the necessary details, including such
Form of identification evidence
Number of evidences of identification
The final destination
Reason for frequent travel
- Now, upload all of the necessary identification proofs and documentation, including an identification card and a passport-sized photo.
- Proof of Address
- From the date of approval, the e-Registration for regular movement is valid for a maximum of 30 days.
By way of the official app
If you want to enroll for the app version, you could do that by following the easy steps below:
- To begin, go to your smartphone device's Play Store or App Store.
- Install the programme.
- Install the application.
- Choose 'Self-registration for travel into/through Punjab' from the application's dashboard.
- On your phone, the enrollment window will appear.
- Complete the form.
- Enter by pressing the submit button
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Punjab epass, and how does it work?
It is a form of legal permission for all visitors to Punjab to request online until visiting the region.
What is the aim of the cova.punjab.gov.in Portal?
It is an online portal through which state travelers may apply for a Punjab epass.
How do I apply for a Punjab epass?
Claimants must enrol for Punjab epass by entering their information on the official site and uploading the required documents.